Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump supporters unwittingly wave Russian flags at CPAC

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    If they were mindless fools, then yes.
    So are you a Trump supporter?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If they were mindless fools, then yes.
    Talking about yourself again, I see.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    Ah. No. They were showing their non thinking cult mentality to the max. Trump supporters don't think for themselves anymore. Trump does their thinking for them. They are relieved of the burden of studying issues on their own.
    Interesting. They knew enough to be against the Trans Pacific Partnership, the endless illegal alien overrun of our nation's borders, and one-world globalism.

Something that the leftardarians still haven't figured out.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    You know, HB, your hatred of our nation, not to mention our Constitution, has really gotten old. If you hate it so damn much, why the hell are you living here? It's not like you are actively trying to improve anything.
    Mirror?

YOUR endless hate has gotten quite old and I haven't seen YOU improve anything.
    There is no spoon.

I have no idea what the Russian flag looks like. Well, I saw pictures that are supposed to be the Russian flag.

What people do know is the SOVIET UNION'S Hammer and Sickle.

The Conservative GOP was very much against the Communism. And the Democrats really weren't.

The Conservatives don't like that Hammer and Sickle one bit, but they don't know about the Russian Flag and there are a lot of people, Conservatives, who have liked Putin for years. Russia hasn't been Communist for decades. The Democrats seem to think of the Russians as an enemy, but Conservatives don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Mirror?

YOUR endless hate has gotten quite old and
    Hatred? You must be referring to my complete disgust of those advocating for the very things being used by the globalists to finish off the United States. Guilty as charged.

I haven't seen YOU improve anything.
    True, I apparently wasted much money and time on Ron Paul, since he didn't get elected. However, all those hours spent making calls for Rand seemed to have paid off. You?
    ================

guess the flag

4 countries

Not fake. The fools waved the flags a left winger gave them thinking they were waving trump flags. Mindless fools.
    Hey klamath, you mindless fool,

The fake news part is the fact that the msm reported the incident occurred but forgot to mention it was a prank.

That is why the term "fake news" has backfired, is now making msm heads explode (like Don Lemon and Jake Fapper), and is not going away any time soon.

"If anybody thinks they are going to give your country back without a fight, you are sadly mistaken." --Steve Bannon, at CPAC 2017
    Last edited by Jamesiv1; 02-26-2017 at 05:26 AM.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I would be willing to wager that most if not all of the people holding them up were (possibly) conservatives who are NOT Trump supporters.

Haven't you learned anything from the internets?
    @klamath has not learned much from the internets
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I would be willing to wager that most if not all of the people holding them up were (possibly) conservatives who are NOT Trump supporters.

Haven't you learned anything from the internets?
    I have read the whole thing was a prank, but it still doesn't mean the prank wasn't made on Trump people. Anyway, the way I look at it is this, if someone spikes by cereal with delicious raising to prank me, I would still eat my bowl of cereal because I like raising. They can go away laughing their ass off saying I ate my bowl even though it was spiked with raising which he/she thinks is awful.

I think Russia and Putin is the raising and the Trump supporters is me in that story. They like Russia and they don't mind showing it.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post

The fake news part is the fact that the msm reported the incident occurred but forgot to mention it was a prank.

That is why the term "fake news" has backfired, is now making msm heads explode (like Don Lemon and Jake Fapper), and is not going away any time soon.

"If anybody thinks they are going to give your country back without a fight, you are sadly mistaken." --Steve Bannon, at CPAC 2017
    and it also has backfired on anyone that uses the term. I discount anything that they say, because they can't articulate a logical rebuttal. This was a prime example. Very strongly shows how some conservatives and libertarians got tired of losing so they joined what they were fighting against and assimilated the neocon, leftist, fascist beliefs instead of changing the group they joined. I am just waiting to see hardcore fiscal conservatives praising massive deficit spending. There isn't anything about trump that I consider any different from what this early movement was fighting against except he is an obnoxious ass.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Quote Originally Posted by Iowa View Post
    guess the flag

4 countries

Yep , Ridiculous .
    Do something Danke

Banned

Blog Entries
    Duh, because non trump supporters would not accept a flag from someone that had TRUMP printed on it and start waving it!!
    A non Trump supporter was handing them out. So why not non trump supporters waving them. Non trump supporters have been caught spray painting "Vote Trump" on churches they just burned, and painting swastikas with Trumps name under them.

Might not be all that "unwitting" and could be part of this tit for that been going on:

Photos: Anti-Trump Protester Displays ISIS Flag
    Jan 21, 2017

Related

Berkeley Students SUPPORT Man Waving ISIS Flag – Then ATTACK Same Guy When He Waves Israeli Flag

obviously they were waving false flags
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Doesn't matter whether they know what the flags of the world are, it obviously WASN"T the USA USA USA! flag. Unthinking supper nationalists waving a foreign flag. Love it.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

and it also has backfired on anyone that uses the term. I discount anything that they say, because they can't articulate a logical rebuttal. This was a prime example. Very strongly shows how some conservatives and libertarians got tired of losing so they joined what they were fighting against and assimilated the neocon, leftist, fascist beliefs instead of changing the group they joined. I am just waiting to see hardcore fiscal conservatives praising massive deficit spending. There isn't anything about trump that I consider any different from what this early movement was fighting against except he is an obnoxious ass.
    You sir, are no lover of liberty.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.

You sir, are no lover of liberty.
    Not what you call liberty, that is for sure.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    You know, HB, your hatred of our nation, not to mention our Constitution, has really gotten old. If you hate it so damn much, why the hell are you living here? It's not like you are actively trying to improve anything.
    Get over it. Not everyone here thinks that supporting Trump is "actively trying to improve anything."

This is the first CPAC since in 10 years that hasn't had a huge libertarian presence. trump enables the establishment to take CPAC back to its twisted, rotten roots.

https://amp.businessinsider.com/libe...on-paul-2017-2

But, after President Donald Trump's surprise November victory, the CPAC program conspicuously changed, underscoring nationalistic ideals while tepidly moving away from principles of small government that were popular among conservatives during President Barack Obama's eight years in office.
    Nick Gillespie, former editor-in-chief of the libertarian Reason magazine, agreed, contending that the American Conservative Union, the organization that hosts CPAC, had "started squeezing out" those who believed in libertarian ideals.

"During the Obama years, Paul pere et fils were the only ones offering a serous critique of mainstream Republicanism, which the party recognizes is drifting," he said in an email. "Trump's victory, however narrow, allows the GOP regulars to go about their business as if nothing is wrong."
    This is way more important than the silly liberal prank, as illuminating as that pwnage may have been.
    Last edited by undergroundrr; 02-26-2017 at 02:07 PM.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

//
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/835636727670784000

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/835637506536325120
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Obviously it was a prank. Was that ever in question? And that was clearly reported in the OP.

The idiot Trumpsters walked right into it. That's the not-fake-news story.

Obviously it was a prank. Was that ever in question? And that was clearly reported in the OP.

The idiot Trumpsters walked right into it. That's the not-fake-news story.
    You sir, are an enemy of liberty.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.

The Huffington Post writer who broke the story was photographed handing out the flags. I'd fall on the "Fake News" side of the argument.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Get over it. Not everyone here thinks that supporting Trump is "actively trying to improve anything."
    And those who do think that aren't supporters of this site's mission statement.

Trump supporters are now using the term "fake news" for any news they don't like, including when it's factual.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12