Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Danke, do something

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    @TheTexan should look into this failure of the system and straighten it out before AF goes berserk and does something that endangers the safety of our airlines.
    Good catch. I'll reach out to a friend I know at the Terrorist Screening Center. He's usually pretty good at fixing these types of problems.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    @TheTexan should look into this failure of the system and straighten it out before AF goes berserk and does something that endangers the safety of our airlines.

I wonder if he is passed out in that titty bar close to the airport right now.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So on Wednesday morning, the following happens:

Spent the night on the floor at ORD at the gate for BOS.

Inbound 737-900 that is scheduled to make the flight, arrives on time from SAN...OK, looks like I'll get out of here on time and home finally.

Watching the scene out on the ramp...uh oh...much waving and pointing of hands...bags start coming back off...sure as $#@!, some sort of breakdown.

Two $#@!ING hours later, we finally get out of ORD after swapping planes AND losing my seat assignment.

What the actual $#@!...
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 05-02-2019 at 07:15 PM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Spent the night on the floor at ORD at the gate for BOS.

Inbound 737-900 that is scheduled to make the flight, arrives on time from SAN...OK, looks like I'll get out of here on time and home finally.

Watching the scene out on the ramp...uh oh...much waving and pointing of hands...bags start coming back off...sure as $#@!, some sort of breakdown.

Two $#@!ING hours later, we finally get out of ORD after swapping planes AND losing my seat assignment.

What the actual $#@!...

Flight 992 this morning?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

We all have days like that.

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Flight 992 this morning?
    Flight 342 Wed. morning.

Flight 342 Wed. morning.
    Oh, I kinda misread post #394, thinking that was this morning.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

@Danke , I picked up a new rifle yesterday and shot it today . I like it , shoots dead nuts but I did not previously have another rifle in .223 Rem so now I need some ammo . I checked Sportsmans Guide but that looks a little expensive once you tag on tax , shipping etc . Could you send me some of what you are not using please ? I like the brass ones so I can reload them . I can pour my own bullets so later all I will need are some primers I think . Thanks .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    @Danke , I picked up a new rifle yesterday and shot it today . I like it , shoots dead nuts but I did not previously have another rifle in .223 Rem so now I need some ammo . I checked Sportsmans Guide but that looks a little expensive once you tag on tax , shipping etc . Could you send me some of what you are not using please ? I like the brass ones so I can reload them . I can pour my own bullets so later all I will need are some primers I think . Thanks .

OK, post your address and it will be on its way if they can deliver to a reservation...safely.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    OK, post your address and it will be on its way if they can deliver to a reservation...safely.
    With all of these govt agents it may not be safe to post my address . I already now avoid flying and starbucks .
    Do something Danke

Need lead? If you want to pay the shipping I have the real stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by ATruepatriot View Post
    Need lead? If you want to pay the shipping I have the real stuff.
    Thank you for your kind offer . You are a true Patriot and sincere American .
    Do something Danke

He never made the list.

Sincere Americans:

1. Christopher A. Brown
    2. DamianTV
    3. ClydeCoulter
    4. Danke
    5. Spikender
    6. Mini-me

PROBATIONARY STATUS-Psychological issue? confused, or personal agenda placed over unconditional support for Americans prime constitutional right to alter or abolish.
    1. Wizard Watson

InSiNcErE AmErIcAns:
    1. CPUd
    2. Occam's Banana
    3. acptulsa
    4. Cutlerzzz
    5. phill4paul
    6. Ronintruth
    7. Gunnyfreedom
    8.Anti Federalist
    9. pcosmar
    10.Ronin Truth

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ncere+American
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Let me know, I have a couple tons of wheel weight ingots, been stockpiling for years now. I know how to to pull some of the antimony and tin out of you want a softer bullet. It is enough to last three generations or more if the SHTF so I have quite a bit to spare and share.

SHTF = Blank Barrels (any caliber) + drills + nipples + caps + lead + mold. Everything else including powder can be wood worked, smithed out, or home brewed. Barrels and lead are the big ones.

Oh, I kinda misread post #394, thinking that was this morning.
    Yeah, wasn't clear on that.

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 05-05-2019 at 11:52 AM.

Delta Airlines poked fun at unions with a comical sign suggesting Americans save their money to buy a new video game system instead of paying union dues, and the country’s largest union federation responded with a meme calling for the CEO of Delta’s head–literally.
    After individuals started uploading a photo of an anti-union Delta sign that read in bold lettering, “Union dues cost around $700 a year” and in the subtext “A new video game system with the latest hits sounds like fun, put your money towards that instead of paying dues to the union” the American Federation of Labor and Congress of Industrial Organizations posted a sign edited in Photoshop in response.

The now-deleted tweet read, “Shame on @delta, here’s an alternative.” It contained the same sign, edited to show a guillotine instead of a video game controller, and read “A guillotine only costs $1,200 to build” with the subtext “Delta’s CEO made $13.2 million last year. Get outside with your buddies, share some brews–sounds like fun.”

In other words, the AFL-CIO responded to an innocent jibe with a call for a successful businessman to be decapitated in mob violence.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/americ...ing-delta-ceo/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pilot for American Airlines arrested at Louisville airport for 2015 triple homicide

https://www.wdrb.com/news/pilot-for-...5311b436d.html

Chad Mills May 11, 2019 Updated May 11, 2019

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- A pilot for an American Airlines subsidiary indicted in a 2015 triple murder in Christian County was arrested in Louisville.

According to a news release from the Office of Kentucky Attorney General Andy Beshear, Christian Richard Martin, 51, was arrested early Saturday morning at the Louisville Muhammad Ali International Airport.

spaceplay / pause qunload | stop ffullscreenshift + ←→slower / faster
    ↑↓volume mmute
    ←→seek . seek to previous 12… 6 seek to 10%, 20% … 60%
    "It was like something you would totally see in a movie," said Ashley Martin of Elizabethtown, who's of no relation to the suspect.

Martin and her mother, Frances Wise, are in Charlotte now, but Saturday morning, they were at the airport awaiting to board American Airlines Flight 5523 from Louisville to Charlotte when the arrest happened.

"It was very tense," Wise said. "I think it was very tense. You could tell the employees knew something was going on."

When they first heard word their pilot had been arrested, both assumed he was intoxicated on the job. Later in the day, they learned the actual reason Martin is now locked up.

"Oh my gosh," Wise remembers saying at the time.

Officials say Martin was indicted Friday by a grand jury in the deaths of Calvin Phillips, his wife Pamela and Edward Dansereau. According to authorities, on or around Nov. 18, 2015, Calvin Phillips was found shot to death in his home in Pembroke, Kentucky. Pamela Phillips and Dansereau were found a few miles away in a corn field inside Pamela Phillips' car, which was burned. Pembroke is not far from the Kentucky-Tennessee border.

American Airlines confirmed to WDRB Saturday afternoon that Martin has been a Bombardier CRJ First Officer for PSA Airlines since January 2018. PSA Airlines is a wholly-owned subsidiary of American Airlines and operates an all-jet American Eagle fleet.

"All of us at American Airlines and PSA Airlines are deeply saddened to have learned about these allegations from 2015. Our team was made aware of the indictment this morning after his arrest at Louisville International Airport. We have an unwavering commitment to the safety and security of our customers and team members, and we will provide any investigative assistance possible to law enforcement throughout their investigation," an American Airlines Spokesperson told WDRB.

Martin has been placed on administrative suspension pending the outcome of the investigation.

"It's startling," said passenger Ashley Martin. "It's scary to think this happened so long ago, and they're just now getting around to catching the guy."

"We're inconvenienced a lot," added her mother, Wise. "Like missed an entire day of a vacation that's been planned and saved for for an entire year."

As the mother and daughter wait for a new flight to their final destination, St. Lucia, both say they're still digesting a morning of chaos.

"I was definitely stressed," the daughter said. "I felt like it was a little chaotic and unorganized. The workers ... you could tell they were stressed. You could feel that energy. You could feel the tension from flight attendants."

The suspect, Christian Martin, was indicted on three counts of murder, one count of arson, one count of attempted arson, first-degree burglary and three counts of tampering with physical evidence.

Following the murders, authorities say Martin moved from Christian County to North Carolina, where he had been living at the time he was indicted.

Martin is being held at the Christian County Detention Center.

According to Fox 17 Nashville, Martin was a person of interest when the death investigation began back in 2015.

The Blue Angels are Navy not Air Farce.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

F-16 Fighter Jet Crashes Into California Warehouse, Worker Captures Aftermath on Video
    Matt Novak

On Thursday, an F-16 fighter jet crashed into a warehouse near the March Air Reserve Base in southern California. The pilot ejected and survived, but roughly a dozen people inside the warehouse were sent to the hospital for minor injuries related to the crash. The aftermath was all captured on video.

The fighter jet, part of the 114th Fighter Wing Unit from Sioux Falls, South Dakota, crashed due to a “hydraulic failure,” according to multiple reports. The Air Force Reserve told local news station KCAL-TV that the F-16 was on a training mission for NORAD.

Fire crews in the area requested a full hazardous materials response to the scene because the F-16 was reportedly carrying weapons, though it’s not immediately clear what kind of ordnance this particular plane may have been equipped with yesterday. The F-16 can carry anything from Sidewinder missiles to B61 or B83 thermonuclear bombs.
    https://gizmodo.com/f-16-fighter-jet...wor-1834838834
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The Blue Angels are Navy not Air Farce.
    I am well aware of that fact, and in every way far superior to the BlunderBirds.

I literally LOL'ed

I am well aware of that fact, and in every way far superior to the BlunderBirds.
    They may put on a better show. But what the Thunderbirds do is actually more demanding. To be as precise and graceful as the are.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They may put on a better show. But what the Thunderbirds do is actually more demanding. To be as precise and graceful as the are.
    Typical Air Farce thinking.

Their job is to put on a show.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Extinction Rebellion protesters who plan to disrupt Heathrow Airport with drones could face life behind bars, the Government has warned.
    The environmental group has announced it will cause 10 days of disruption in July unless plans to expand the airport are scrapped.
    Activists have held internal discussions about using drones to ground flights under plans described by Heathrow as 'reckless' and dangerous.

An initial one-day protest will go ahead on June 18 to 'pause' flights before a longer protest of 'up to 10 days' begins on July 1, Extinction Rebellion said.
    'Extinction Rebellion demands the Government begins to act on its declaration of a climate and environment emergency by cancelling all Heathrow expansion,' a statement said.

The group described air travel as 'genocidal', adding: 'The addition of the planned third runway would make Heathrow the single biggest carbon emitter in the UK; to expand the airport at this critical point in history would be madness.
    'We understand the action will cause disruption to a great number of holidaymakers, however we believe that it is necessary given the prospect of far greater disruption caused by ecological and societal collapse, if we don't act now.
    'Holidaymakers are being given advance notice to change travel plans.'

More at: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...w-airport.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Residents of a neighborhood in Las Vegas got an unwelcome surprise in the form of an airplane door falling out of the sky and hitting an apartment building and car.
    The incident took place near Nellis Air Force Base, which is just northeast of Las Vegas. It is unclear what type of plane the debris fell off, but it did not appear to come from a civilian aircraft.

"We are looking into a report that a door or a panel fell off an aircraft near Nellis AFB," the Federal Aviation Administration said in a statement.
    A photo taken by a resident in the area of the apartment building showed the door lying on a sidewalk.

More at: https://www.yahoo.com/gma/airplane-d...opstories.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast