Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Thomas Massie may delay the bailout... Congress livid with him

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    The President calling Massie a "do nothing" reminds me very much of the criticisms of Ron Paul pre 2007. Dr. "No."
    Already seeing Massi being called a gadfly in MSM articles.
    Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne,--
    Yet that scaffold sways the future, and, behind the dim unknown,
    Standeth God within the shadow, keeping watch above his own.
    ‫‬‫‬

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by axiomata View Post
    That seems excessively insulting for a guy just trying to do his job .

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    You are projecting. Are you saying you can take on the medical industrial complex and win? You willing to let it go full socialization or let china buy the rest of it up? I don't like the idea of bailing out the medical industrial complex but also don't want to see the possible consequences of a government entity buying or taking ownership of it. For one they have more lobbyists and the will of the people who want socialization of medicine. Those gangsters outgun us 100:1
    How am I projecting?

Never mind all the baseless fearmongering. How am I projecting?

Am I coronating Romney? Am I in Congress voting for unconstitutional bills? Am I Borg?

It's a very simple question. How am I projecting?

Prove to us you're not a sock puppet of a certain shyll who's been obsessed with misapplying that word ever since I first taught it to him. Tell us all how I'm projecting.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 03-27-2020 at 01:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    How am I projecting?

Never mind all the baseless fearmongering. How am I projecting?

Am I coronating Romney? Am I in Congress voting for unconstitutional bills? Am I Borg?

It's a very simple question. How am I projecting?
    Did Rand coronate Romney by endorsing him?

"If I Can Get Away With It Once..."

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Pelosi is already talking about ANOTHER one!

Once the money has been spent there will be pressure to continue the benefits.

It never ends.
    Yes, and all one passed "stimulus" bill does is set a precedent for other "stimulus" bills to be passed.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Did Rand coronate Romney by endorsing him?
    No, he didn't. He didn't endorse the guy until after the coronation.

Stop ducking the question. How am I projecting?
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

No, he didn't. He didn't endorse the guy until after the coronation.

Stop ducking the question. How am I projecting?
    You claimed that I didn't think it was a battle worth having because its unwinnable so i thrown it back at you. My claim is his strategy although you might attribute as altruistic is a losing strategy.

You claimed that I didn't think it was a battle worth having because its unwinnable so i thrown it back at you. My claim is his strategy although you might attribute as altruistic is a losing strategy.
    I said that in this post?

Wasn't he chair of Romney's coronation convention?

They seem to know something we don't--like how much of that bill is out and out illegal.

And you're here to say resistance in the name of the Republic is futile?

No, I did not.

But regardless of what else you're throwing, or shoveling, and in what direction, I still want to know if you're using words you cannot define.

What was I projecting?

And while you're at it, what does, "My claim is his strategy although you might attribute as altruistic is a losing strategy," mean? Is that English? Is there some kind of punctuation that might help us decipher this?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 03-27-2020 at 01:36 PM.

brief Massie interview

https://twitter.com/cspan/status/1243596740630138880

I said that in this post?

No, I did not.

But regardless of what else you're throwing, or shoveling, and in what direction, I still want to know if you're using words you cannot define.

What was I projecting?

And while you're at it, what does, "My claim is his strategy although you might attribute as altruistic is a losing strategy," mean? Is that English? Is there some kind of punctuation that might help us decipher this?
    Will he win the hearts and minds and convince enough people that this problem proves government managed healthcare is a disaster so that there is no longer a majority of people who want socialized medicine? I argue this actually serves the needs of the medical industrial complex by reframing the argument as a corporation bailout and makes it impossible to distinguish between symptoms and causes of the problem.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Will he win the hearts and minds and convince enough people that this problem proves government managed healthcare is a disaster so that there is no longer a majority of people who want socialized medicine? I argue this actually serves the needs of the medical industrial complex by reframing the argument as a corporation bailout and makes it impossible to distinguish between symptoms and causes of the problem.
    I don't even know which "he" you're talking about at this point.

All I know for sure is, it's hard to have a conversation with people who admit to redefining terms to suit their agendas, and can't summon the courtesy to answer one simple question.

I don't even know which "he" you're talking about at this point.

All I know for sure is, it's hard to have a conversation with people who admit to redefining terms to suit their agendas, and can't summon the courtesy to answer one simple question.
    i used a colloquialism which has been redefined and used in the past similarly throughout time. Sorry my legal definition was wrong your honor.

I hope Rep. Massie has a lot of security cameras around his home and some security guys around! Democrats are probably already rounding up psychotic supporters to stalk and injure or kill him. They'll be singling him out all the time now, as they've done to Rand.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post

https://twitter.com/cspan/status/1243596740630138880

Thomas is such a mild mannered guy. I have never seen Thomas angry before.... good for him.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

This unfortunately is not a libertarian moment for the country, hopefully this doesn't cost Massie his seat or make him go full on resistance like Amash.

So uh... who’s up for giving their Trumpcheck to a good cause?

We all need guns and butter so don’t short your position depending on personal situation.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/justinamash/stat...24758236807174
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/1243664392652292097

Ha! LOL. That's a good thing. He's over the rich target.

No mention of Massie on Fox tonight. He doesn't exist. Remind you of anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    No mention of Massie on Fox tonight. He doesn't exist. Remind you of anything?
    Ha!

Last edited by anaconda; 03-27-2020 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    I have to take it back...

He was just on Fox and they gave him a good few minutes.

Shame it wasn't on earlier though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    As much as RPF'ers despise Beck, Levin, and Limbaugh, they're the only ones giving Massie a fair shake when hes being ostracized and attacked by literally everyone else.

THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thank you for standing strong, Thomas.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by jkob View Post
    hopefully this doesn't cost Massie his seat or make him go full on resistance like Amash.

If it does cost him his seat so be it. It's worthy of "a hill to die on" IMO.

Now that Trump has given his marching orders, prepare for his minions to go after Massie like they did Amash.
    unfortunately, yes. they act like as if they are a cult of religious zealots, and we are seeing the worst sort of petty politics being played out.

When EVERYONE attacks you, is there any better endorsement?
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast