Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Jerry Delemus Arrested!

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    I wish to hell that I had been wrong about the consequences of Malheur, but it is clear now that I was right. This is 4GW. The bastards were just waiting until it was politic. Malheur made it politic. And now this crap.

On another note, I've learned not to bother to speak the uncomfortable truth anymore, nobody will pay attention to you anyway, and your friends will just hate you for it.
    Spoke with a couple of the land owners along the Red River yesterday. It is amazing how many of them still have faith in the legal system to ultimately sort it all out. Probably because the alternative is too horrible for them to contemplate. However, a few are starting to realize what the future portends - and I admit I'm trying to be helpful in that regard.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by HVACTech View Post
    ya, I bet it is hard for you to sleep at night,...
    knowing that you were unable to stop these FOOLS from supporting the CONstitution.

but just think of all the visitors to RPF's that you have discouraged! that should cheer you up!
    And your incoherent ramblings have impressed the masses, how, again?

Truth can be depressing and discouraging, in fact, it usually is, which is why most people don't like hearing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Liberty90 View Post
    Are you out of the country?
    No.

CONCORD, N.H. – A New Hampshire man will return to court on federal charges in connection with his role in an armed standoff by Nevada ranchers opposed to federal control of public lands.

Gerald DeLemus, of Rochester, was named in a federal indictment made public last week as a "mid-level leader" and organizer of a conspiracy to recruit, organize, train and provide support to armed men and other followers of rancher Cliven Bundy.

Bundy was arrested last month on charges stemming from the2014 standoff with federal officials in Nevada over hundreds of seized cattle.

The 61-year-old DeLemus was arrested Thursday and appeared in federal court in Concord, New Hampshire, where his lawyer and a prosecutor agreed to delay his detention hearing until Monday.

DeLemus could opt Monday to move his hearing to Nevada.
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/03/07...doff-case.html

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Professional liars and DJT is the most honest of them because he never hid who he was. Talk about a complete indictment on the political process when a predatory real estate developer is the most forthright. He came out and said "Hey, I was establishment." When has others like Obama and co. ever uttered those words?

Last edited by AuH20; 03-07-2016 at 10:08 AM.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I had to jog the memory a bit but this case against Delemus got me recollecting about the Bundy stand-off. I had thought that Delemus showed up after the stand-off and it seems so by the wording and dating in this article...

Days after agents with the Bureau of Land Management ended their effort to round up Cliven Bundy's cattle to ease mounting tensions, the showdown between the rancher and the federal government is still attracting armed conservative activists from around the country to a dusty stretch of land about 80 miles east of the Vegas Strip.

Last Tuesday, as he started to read more and more about the situation on The Drudge Report, Jerry DeLemus decided to give Bundy a call.

They spent more than an hour on the phone. "What do you need?" said DeLemus, who was calling from some 2,700 miles away in Dover, N.H.

"I need help," Bundy told him. "I need bodies."

"I'm coming," DeLemus said.

It was as simple as that, DeLemus told Business Insider Tuesday. Soon, he began the long drive in his truck. His son; his friend, Jack; and Jack's son accompanied him on the cross-country trip. All in all, it took 41 hours across a three-day span. They began driving at 5:30 a.m. last Thursday and made it there by Saturday afternoon. They barely took any break
    http://www.businessinsider.com/bundy...delemus-2014-4

As far as the Oregon stand-off goes....

DeLemus said he wanted to make clear, “I’m not going out there to join up with them or to continue the standoff at the refuge. I don’t think it’s the correct avenue to go. But I couldn’t in good conscience sit at home knowing these people and thinking that there is a possibility that I could help to end this thing.

“If someone got hurt, I’d never forgive myself.”

“I’m just asking for prayers,” DeLemus added. “Pray that it ends peacefully. That’s the most important thing.”
    http://www.wmur.com/politics/rochest...fully/37315366

So in both instances it seems as if the Fed rap is bunk. Not that it matters to the Feds.

ya, I bet it is hard for you to sleep at night,...
    knowing that you were unable to stop these FOOLS from supporting the CONstitution.

but just think of all the visitors to RPF's that you have discouraged! that should cheer you up!
    The reality is that I've never made any bones about being a 100% strict Constitutionalist, and AntiFed and I get along like gangbusters. You, by repeatedly antagonizing him against Constitutionalism are in fact radicalizing him, and doing your level best to turn an ally and a fellow traveller into something else. What you are doing by pushing poking and prodding AntiFed to rant against Strict Constitutionalism is not helping. We agree on policy and principle to at least the 99th percentile, and I sorely wish you wouldn't keep pushing a friend and an ally away for no good reason. Mostly because you find his vocabulary distasteful.

As a 100% committed Strict Constitutionalist, I get where you are coming from, but you should probably pick on targets that are not already 99% allies.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post

So in both instances it seems as if the Fed rap is bunk. Not that it matters to the Feds.
    I remember well.. and was vocally questioning Jerry's arrival circumstances.. initially.

But he was never anything but defensive and peaceful.. a peacemaker.

He arrived (or came into the light) just after the OK Drone strike.. (Victoria' Family)

He became head of the OK camp security. all after the standoff.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I remember well.. and was vocally questioning Jerry's arrival circumstances.. initially.

But he was never anything but defensive and peaceful.. a peacemaker.

He arrived (or came into the light) just after the OK Drone strike.. (Victoria' Family)

He became head of the OK camp security. all after the standoff.
    Exactly. That's exactly as I was remembering it. Apparently, in America, defending oneself or others, in a peaceful but forceful measure, is now considered terrorism.

The reality is that I've never made any bones about being a 100% strict Constitutionalist, and AntiFed and I get along like gangbusters. You, by repeatedly antagonizing him against Constitutionalism are in fact radicalizing him, and doing your level best to turn an ally and a fellow traveller into something else. What you are doing by pushing poking and prodding AntiFed to rant against Strict Constitutionalism is not helping. We agree on policy and principle to at least the 99th percentile, and I sorely wish you wouldn't keep pushing a friend and an ally away for no good reason. Mostly because you find his vocabulary distasteful.

As a 100% committed Strict Constitutionalist, I get where you are coming from, but you should probably pick on targets that are not already 99% allies.
    Ya, it's a shame that liberty folks who agree on more than 80% of issues have to sit and squabble over the 20%. Like Ron Paul we need to learn how to work coalitions.
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

One of the best posts I've seen on these forums in many a days.

blargh, blargh, blargh.
    Oh, yeah? Well, blargh, blargh, blargh!

Very much agreed, and concur.

I would love nothing more than a thin and narrow construction of the fedgov based on constitutional principles.

Once having achieved that, then let's talk about change, so we don't have to go through this all over again in 250 years.

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 03-07-2016 at 07:03 PM.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Anyone ever hear of JJ MacNabb? She writes for Forbes and works with the DHS. Check out her list of "seditionists":

http://www.seditionists.com/antigovviolence.pdf

This woman scares the crap outta me. She helped get Finnicum murdered and the others arrested. And then there's Richard Ellmyer. OMG!! These people are insane!!
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

I would love nothing more than a thin and narrow construction of the fedgov based on constitutional principles.

Once having achieved that, then let's talk about change, so we don't have to go through this all over again in 250 years.
    I'm reading a book right now by Anna von Reitz that explains how we haven't followed the original Constitution since the 1860s. This thing we've been following is basically a corporate contract and we're its employees.

Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.

In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    I'm reading a book right now by Anna von Reitz that explains how we haven't followed the original Constitution since the 1860s. This thing we've been following is basically a corporate contract and we're its employees.
    I walked off that job around 6 yrs. ago. I think everyone should. I won't suffer an abusive employer.

Check out how inflammatory this jerk is with his emails and articles:

Look who picked up on what he wrote. This lefty journalist helped incite what happened to LaVoy and the others.

ya know Gunny. a lot of good men have fought and died.
    defending the Constitution.

Ron Paul supported the Constitution.. all alone.. for nearly 30 years. Rand Paul supports the Constitution.
    do YOU have any doubts about that Gunny?

I am pretty much alone in defending the CONstitution on RPF's Gunny.

this thread is about the people who showed up at the Bundy Ranch.. right? why did they do this thing? was it to fight the Federation?

or, was it to fight Federal overreach? in support of the Constitution?

I await a Marines response. and I expect one as well sir.

AF, very, VERY clearly. does NOT support the CONstitution. in fact,
    he denigrates it at every turn.

our founders devised a "system". I am quite good at understanding those. the system that they devised, was to inhibit and frustrate the accumulation of power at the top levels, and to push "sovereignty" to as local a level, as possible.
    it was to be a "Constitutional federation". as such, it was NEVER designed to apply to the people.
    it was designed to protect them sir. and allow glorious anarchy. at the level at which it counts..
    the local level.
    and yes. this is worth fighting for sir!

within a "federation of states" I can support our "Constitution"

AF cannot. that dumb$#@! once tried to tell me that TJ himself was an "anti-federalist" LOL!

how funny is that!
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

Oh, yeah? Well, blargh, blargh, blargh!
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Press Conference Planned - 03/07/16
    Deschutes County Sheriff Shane Nelson and Malheur County District Attorney Dan Norris invite media representatives to a joint press conference regarding the ongoing officer involved shooting investigation from January 26, 2016 in Harney County.

The press conference will be held on Tuesday, March 8, 2016 in Bend, Oregon.

This press conference will be open only to members of the press who RSVP. Those who wish to attend should contact the Deschutes County Sheriff's Office by email only at SheriffPIO@deschutes.org from their official email account to request specific information on location and instructions.
    Detailed information and instructions will be provided to those media representatives who RSVP by email.
    They're going to try and justify why they killed LaVoy

ya know Gunny. a lot of good men have fought and died.
    defending the Constitution.

Ron Paul supported the Constitution.. all alone.. for nearly 30 years. Rand Paul supports the Constitution.
    do YOU have any doubts about that Gunny?

I am pretty much alone in defending the CONstitution on RPF's Gunny.
    Now that is just absurd.

this thread is about the people who showed up at the Bundy Ranch.. right? why did they do this thing? was it to fight the Federation?

or, was it to fight Federal overreach? in support of the Constitution?

AF, very, VERY clearly. does NOT support the CONstitution. in fact,
    he denigrates it at every turn.

our founders devised a "system". I am quite good at understanding those. the system that they devised, was to inhibit and frustrate the accumulation of power at the top levels, and to push "sovereignty" to as local a level, as possible.
    it was to be a "Constitutional federation". as such, it was NEVER designed to apply to the people.
    it was designed to protect them sir. and allow glorious anarchy. at the level at which it counts..
    the local level.
    and yes. this is worth fighting for sir!

within a "federation of states" I can support our "Constitution"

AF cannot. that dumb$#@! once tried to tell me that TJ himself was an "anti-federalist" LOL!
    While neither appearing in either the Federalist papers or the Anti Federalist papers, Thomas Jefferson founded the Democratic-Republican Party explicitly to oppose the Hamiltonian Federalist Party. Also, Jefferson supported and lobbied for a Bill of Rights, which thing was an Anti Federalist platform and openly opposed by the Federalists.

how funny is that!
    I think you are swallowing camels and straining at gnats:

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

That's about right.

That's what the "admirality law - fringe on the flag" people have been saying for years now, and they are not too far off the mark.

AF, very, VERY clearly. does NOT support the CONstitution. in fact, he denigrates it at every turn.
    We live under a tyrannical surveillance/military/police state, the scope and power and size of which the world has never seen before.

Our military empire has every square inch of the planet under surveillance, including us.

This government can reach out and kill anybody, anywhere, at any time, and does, on a regular basis.

This government imprisons more people, both per capita and in raw numbers, than any other regime on the planet.

And every single thing it does is/was authorized by the very constitution you worship.

Now that is just absurd.
    Get ready for a bunch more.

Once having attracted this yo-yo's attention, he won't shut up.

Anyone ever hear of JJ MacNabb? She writes for Forbes and works with the DHS. Check out her list of "seditionists":

http://www.seditionists.com/antigovviolence.pdf

This woman scares the crap outta me. She helped get Finnicum murdered and the others arrested. And then there's Richard Ellmyer. OMG!! These people are insane!!
    I didn't make the list. What am I doing wrong?
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Quote Originally Posted by Pericles View Post
    I didn't make the list. What am I doing wrong?
    LMAO I had the exact same first thought...
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast