Thread: Any Phoenix/Gilbert/Mesa area meetups?

Any Phoenix/Gilbert/Mesa area meetups?

Sorry if this is been discussed already, but I have not seen it.

Any Phoenicians up for a hoppy beverage and liberty-talk?

I'm in Gilbert, but would drive wherever.

I think it would be good to get offline and do some old-fashioned face-to-face networking.

Take care,

Jim
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    becomeapc dot com is a great place to start getting proactive.. most liberty functions are on meetup

cool... I was a PC in Pinal County for awhile.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.

- Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by nesheiwatnet View Post
    becomeapc dot com is a great place to start getting proactive.. most liberty functions are on meetup
    So I signed up on becomeapc and never heard back from anyone. ??

- Diogenes of Sinope

ill look into that for you

Gilbert. There isn't one bar in downtown gilbert you're in mormon country. Can you come to Phoenix ?

There is a sizable Mesa, Phoenix, and Scottsdale meetups. I used to go to the phoenix meet ups back in 08'. I think I'm a bit too shy in public though.

I tried to join as a PC, but I have zero faith in the GOP to do anything positive... especially in this screwed up state. No thanks. I would drive anywhere, Phoenix, Mesa, Tempe, Scottsdale... Just let me know when and where!

- Diogenes of Sinope

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thread resurrection... anyone in Phoenix want to grab a beer, wine, or other such libation whilst discussing the current state of the world? I'm in Chandler now and don't really get out often...

- Diogenes of Sinope

PM me if/when you head up to Flagstaff! I'd love to have a drink and commiserate with you.

ETA: That goes for any AZ RPF members!
    Last edited by Lucille; 12-02-2014 at 05:26 PM.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Thread resurrection... anyone in Phoenix want to grab a beer, wine, or other such libation whilst discussing the current state of the world? I'm in Chandler now and don't really get out often...
    How about Oregano's, Gilligan's, Rehab Burger Therapy or Carlsbad Tavern? Wish I was there...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

There's plenty great places around... I'm a big fan of Murphy's Law in Chandler as well as Cornish Pasty on Dobson.... great beer and atmosphere.

Sucks no one wants to hang out in AZ....

- Diogenes of Sinope