Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3846474849 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 1457

Thread: **NEVADA** State Convention updates here

Last edited by Unknown.User; 07-22-2012 at 01:05 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wait... did they finish counting the votes? Have we let our guard down?

Quote Originally Posted by AmericasLastHope View Post
    Seems like a pretty bad communication breakdown. Unbinding the delegates is almost as important as winning the delegates. I would've thought the campaign would've communicated that.
    there was a big deal about whether unbinding would happen or not the last couple days. I'm sure there was some kind of conference call or meeting right in advance, but I bet a bunch of people didn't go to it and just didn't know. How that was resolved -- if it was.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    and for voting for rules, the platform, the VP etc

But Ron needs 5 states to do business there.
    If they're bound then NV can't count as 1 of the 5 states?

Quote Originally Posted by Pauling View Post
    I just want to say, following this $#@! all day has been as exciting and dramatic as any sporting event. Except this is WAY better because it actually matters.
    Having the Ustream was fantastic!! even with the quality problems, which couldn't be helped by the uploader.

Mods--if the uploader isn't a RPF member, can you create an account-in-waiting for him? (so we can +rep him at a minimum)

Naturally his screen name should be Epic Broomstick Camera Guy
    Last edited by francisco; 05-06-2012 at 12:59 AM.

just saw this on twitter, I think it's good:

ᵀᴴᴱ Never_quit ‏ @Phantly_Bean
    If you are scared of Ron Paul, you are scared of yourself.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    So unbinding is a huge help, but if we don't get it, we still have lots of delegates for round 2 voting (if there is round 2 voting)
    and for voting for rules, the platform, the VP etc

But Ron needs 5 states to do business there.

I thought the 5 states were "done"... Is that not what this is referring to:

I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrex View Post
    Everyone thank this guy for streaming entire convention:

*sorry couldnt get better snapshot little blurry stream was laggy
    Thanks Epic Broomstick camera guy.

Epic,

Thanks for letting us in to see the action. And also thanks for keeping me up to speed on what was happening. It was a day that compares with no other. Then again these Epic days are coming one after the other. I hope to see you tomorrow.

Carson

That was just another lie by Faux News.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by francisco View Post
    Having the Ustream was fantastic!! even with the quality problems, which couldn't be helped by the uploader.

Mods--if the uploader isn't a RPF member, can you create an account-in-waiting for him? (so we can +rep him at a minimum)

Naturally his screen name should be Epic Broomstick Camera Guy
    Epic Broomstick Camera Guy was rather magnificent, wasn't he

The cameraman's first name is Mark. Can't remember the last.

Thanks for sharing the video. I have faith we will get a majority of delegates from over 10 states by the time FL comes around so to this is not an issue. What I am questioning is will Santorum have a plurality in 5 to also be on the first ballot with Mitt and Paul. And which option is best for us.

Quote Originally Posted by bb23 View Post
    I just asked the chatroom. They said it's Mark Russell.
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by bb23 View Post
    Mark Russell, I think.

EDIT: Yep, AmericasLastHope beat me to it and confirmed it.

Broomstick guy should do more commentary, I enjoyed listening to him throughout the day.

And we need to let our delegates know they can't have ants in their pants and go MIA from the convention EVER!

Stand your ground, take a nap on the floor if you have to. Paulers tend to be younger so I find it odd they can't stay up later than a bunch of dinosaur establishment types.

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldean View Post
    Thanks for sharing the video. I have faith we will get a majority of delegates from over 10 states by the time FL comes around so to this is not an issue. What I am questioning is will Santorum have a plurality in 5 to also be on the first ballot with Mitt and Paul. And which option is best for us.
    I think the more votes / delegates Mittens does not have on the first round, the better.
    I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

Richard Bunce reports that official Romney campaign left, only concerned with national delegates. If we reconvene in the morning at close to full strength, we may have a strong majority for certifying delegates, changing platform and yes, whatever else.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 05-06-2012 at 01:16 AM.

Communism had the hammer and sickle.

Liberty has the broomstick and video camera.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Truer words never spoken

Quote Originally Posted by Pauling View Post
    I just want to say, following this $#@! all day has been as exciting and dramatic as any sporting event. Except this is WAY better because it actually matters.
    Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth. - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

I am predicting a win by 70/30% for delegates. This is an "educated" guess. We have more work in the am. After 30 hours awake i need shut eye
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

We KNOW we kicked Romney's ass this time. We will find out tomorrow just HOW MUCH ass we kicked, but estimates are about right, 70 - 75 % of the Delegates.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

I don't understand why Ron Paul wouldn't win 100% of the delegates up for a vote. Would it be because of confusion created by the fake slate?

Because then there would be valid cause for suspicion from the RNC and the Delegates would not be allowed to go to National.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Because then there would be valid cause for suspicion from the RNC and the Delegates would not be allowed to go to National.
    What?!?! They're purposely letting a few Mittbots win?

Quote Originally Posted by rp08orbust View Post
    no .. i have no clue what damian is talking about. we can absolutely take 100%

Quote Originally Posted by rp08orbust View Post
    I would rather let in some Santorum people in. Also can only the people who showed up today come tomorrow or can new people join?

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3846474849 LastLast