Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Police seize rifle from St. Louis couple who defended their lives with it

Exclamation Police seize rifle from St. Louis couple who defended their lives with it

So, in 2020 AmeriKa, defending your home from a Marxist mob will get you raided, and police, who are nowhere to be found when the same Marxist mobs are threatening to overrun your home, and kill you, your wife and your pets, are Johnny - On - The - $#@!ing - Spot to raid your home, seize your legal property and leave you utterly defenseless.

Genocide, working up momentum.

Police seize rifle from St. Louis couple who waved guns at protesters

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-at-protesters

by Daniel Chaitin, Breaking News Editor || July 10, 2020 10:56 PM

Police reportedly seized the rifle seen in a viral video late last month showing a St. Louis couple waving firearms at protesters marching through their gated neighborhood.

Sources told 5 On Your Side, a local NBC News affiliate, that St. Louis police officers executed a search warrant at the home of Mark and Patricia McCloskey, two personal injury lawyers, on Friday evening. They seized the rifle that Mark McCloskey was seen brandishing and pointing at demonstrators.

As for the pistol held by Patricia McCloskey during that confrontation, the couple told police their lawyer has it. There has been no indication that any charges have been filed against the couple.

The viral incident drew a mix of widespread criticism and support for the McCloskeys' choice to arm themselves in the face of protests described by many outlets as peaceful. The protesters were passing the McCloskeys' mansion on their way to the home of St. Louis Mayor Lyda Krewson to demand her resignation after she read aloud online the personal information of her constituents calling to defund the police.

St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kimberly Gardner, a Democrat, announced last week that she was investigating the McCloskeys, adding that she was "alarmed" by what she had seen. Gardner defended the protesters, saying they were met with "violent assault" when the McCloskeys decided to brandish guns.

Patricia McCloskey told Fox News that she heard protesters talk about how they wanted to take over their home, kill her and her husband, and their dog. "There were so many threats. Then, the dog barked, and they said, 'I’m going to be killing her, too,' or 'it, too,'" she said.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 07-10-2020 at 09:24 PM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Anyone who still think cops are good guys is delusional to the point of retardation.
    "The Patriarch"

"Thin Blue Line".
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Anyone who still think cops are good guys is delusional to the point of retardation.
    I'd rep you but...well...you know
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Covered
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

I get a feeling this guy has a few extras
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

But peaceful protesters who marched into their private home face no criminal punishment right?

The cops are but the leaderships, chiefs who could have potical agendas is a another story.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    The cops are but the leaderships, chiefs who could have potical agendas is a another story.
    No they aren't. Or they wouldn't follow the orders. Forest.
    "The Patriarch"

No they aren't. Or they wouldn't follow the orders. Forest.
    Yes there are good cops.

Yes there are good cops.
    No, there aren't. Or there wouldn't be any bad cops because they would police their own.

But they don't, do they Forest?
    "The Patriarch"

No, there aren't. Or there wouldn't be any bad cops because they would police their own.

But they don't, do they Forest?
    And i already mentioned abolishing the police is not a great idea nor cutting the funding look at New York City hows that working out for them?

Get OUT of the cities and their nearby suburbs NOW.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

And i already mentioned abolishing the police is not a great idea nor cutting the funding look at New York City hows that working out for them?
    I could see the Sheriff's department taking over for the police. At least the Sheriff is elected and would worry more about keeping his job.

Comments like that put bad light on our top elected leadership.

Trump offers full-throated defense of police in executive action signing
    Tue June 16, 2020

They defended their lives?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post

Your fellow progressives tore down the private property gate (pic below). McClosekey said when he told the mob they were on private property, then all started moving to his house in anger.

No lives lost and no one hurt. It's time for you extremists to man up and get a job. And I mean a job other than spreading marxism on RPF.

...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

At the very least the home . Retards broke a gate to get in . Without the rifle and a warning they would loot the house certainly .

Evidently, you must have the appropriate gun for such circumstances. I don't remember reading that in the 2A.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/07/...uple-st-louis/

ST. LOUIS (AP) — Authorities executed a search warrant at the St. Louis mansion of a white couple whose armed defense of their home during a recent racial injustice protest drew widespread attention, their attorney confirmed Saturday.

Mark and Patricia McCloskey, who are personal injury lawyers, were caught on video brandishing guns as demonstrators walked past their Renaissance palazzo-style home on June 28 while headed to protest outside of the mayor's home nearby. The video showed Mark McCloskey, 61, wielding a long-barreled gun and Patricia McCloskey, 63 standing next to him waving a handgun.

Joel Schwartz, the couple's lawyer, said a search warrant was served Friday evening and that the gun Mark McCloskey was holding in the video was seized. Schwartz told The Associated Press that arrangements have been made to turn over to authorities on Saturday the gun that Patricia McCloskey had been holding, adding that her gun was inoperable at the time of the protest and still is.

The couple has not been charged, and Schwartz said charges against them would be “absolutely, positively unmerited.”

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

It's a three minute read, there it is, last paragraph:

Patricia McCloskey told Fox News that she heard protesters talk about how they wanted to take over their home, kill her and her husband, and their dog. "There were so many threats. Then, the dog barked, and they said, 'I’m going to be killing her, too,' or 'it, too,'" she said.
    When you display a firearm in a manner that results in backing down a mob that has openly stated they will kill you and your family, yes, you have defended your life.

Regardless of what the law or practical combat and gun handling training may say.

MO is also a "Stand Your Ground" state, and in this case I can think of no better application of that law.

This is political persecution by a black Marxist DA, Kim Gardner, looking to score some points for the revolution.

These kinds of prosecutions will increase in number rapidly over the coming years, especially when Biden's Bolsheviks come into power in the fall.

You will not be able to so much as touch an Anointed One, let alone defend yourself against a mob of Anointeds. Any such action will be deemed a felony racist hate crime.

Which means, of course, blacks have now elevated themselves to the legal and social status of those they claim to despise: cops.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 07-11-2020 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Evidently, you must have the appropriate gun for such circumstances. I don't remember reading that in the 2A.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/07/...uple-st-louis/

ST. LOUIS (AP) — Authorities executed a search warrant at the St. Louis mansion of a white couple whose armed defense of their home during a recent racial injustice protest drew widespread attention, their attorney confirmed Saturday.

Mark and Patricia McCloskey, who are personal injury lawyers, were caught on video brandishing guns as demonstrators walked past their Renaissance palazzo-style home on June 28 while headed to protest outside of the mayor's home nearby. The video showed Mark McCloskey, 61, wielding a long-barreled gun and Patricia McCloskey, 63 standing next to him waving a handgun.

Joel Schwartz, the couple's lawyer, said a search warrant was served Friday evening and that the gun Mark McCloskey was holding in the video was seized. Schwartz told The Associated Press that arrangements have been made to turn over to authorities on Saturday the gun that Patricia McCloskey had been holding, adding that her gun was inoperable at the time of the protest and still is.

The couple has not been charged, and Schwartz said charges against them would be “absolutely, positively unmerited.”
    I think they mean that her pistol wasn't in working order at the time and still isn't.

Who would brandish an "inoperable" pistol?

The potential legal downside is the same as brandishing an operable one.

The potential real-world downside of a failed bluff would be death.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Who would brandish an "inoperable" pistol?

The potential legal downside is the same as brandishing an operable one.

The potential real-world downside of a failed bluff would be death.
    Well, clearly, these folks are/were clueless about proper firearms use and tactics.

Doesn't make what is happening to them right.

Seriously. Little do people forget that they will be the ones that enforce gun confiscation.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, clearly, these folks are/were clueless about proper firearms use and tactics.

Doesn't make what is happening to them right.
    Of course its not right.

It's a three minute read, there it is, last paragraph:
    A march passed by on the street.

MO is also a "Stand Your Ground" state, and in this case I can think of no better application of that law.
    Stand what ground, exactly? They got their weapons and then went outside onto their lawn to confront the "mob" that was on the street walking past.

Wouldn't "stand your ground" be more applicable to the "mob" in this situation? If they had shot the couple when they brandished their weapons, who would have been at fault?

You will not be able to so much as touch an Anointed One, let alone defend yourself against a mob of Anointeds. Any such action will be deemed a felony racist hate crime.
    You're the one anointing this couple who went onto their lawn, armed, to scream at passersby who were doing absolutely nothing except terrifying them with their existence.

Is it because they resemble you?
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

A march that broke into a gated community. Other homes have been burned down by the mob, they were not out-of-line thinking it could happen to theirs. These two are more your speed, politically, not resembling AF at all. Perhaps, just perhaps, he takes the principled approach.

A march passed by on the street.

Stand what ground, exactly? They got their weapons and then went outside onto their lawn to confront the "mob" that was on the street walking past.

Wouldn't "stand your ground" be more applicable to the "mob" in this situation? If they had shot the couple when they brandished their weapons, who would have been at fault?

You're the one anointing this couple who went onto their lawn, armed, to scream at passersby who were doing absolutely nothing except terrifying them with their existence.

Is it because they resemble you?
    The mob was trespassing, and had engaged in criminal break in and damage to property. They were also $#@!s.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Not all cops are like that and during a "pandemic" when people are losing their jobs left and right, I am afraid most good police will be forced to keep quiet in order to be allowed to keep their jobs

I can't rep either one of you.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast