Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tucker clashes with GOP Senator over police reform in contentious interview

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Black lives matter is all lives matter. You cant have some lives matter and some not. Stop believing the racial supremacists bull$#@!.
    Dont let a few $#@!s spoil this opportunity to have real law enforcement reforms because the fake news told you that its about race. Its about injustice.
    $#@!ing domestic terrorists are sometimes the ones with a badge and a gun. They have ruined my cities more than crime.
    Those crooked cops allow crimes to take place so people dont even call the police and then the unions get paid more money because of crime statistics they hire more cops.
    I support the spirit of the black lives matter movement not the racial supremacists fake news narrative and i am the whitest guy you could ever meet.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Black lives matter is all lives matter. You cant have some lives matter and some not. Stop believing the racial supremacists bull$#@!.
    Oh okay, that makes perfect sense.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    I don't like it when people who I agree with for the most part will use their excellent debating/interviewing skills by pushing the person they interview to be the idiot in the conversation. I do think Braun is making a valid point, he's just making it very badly. There's too much police brutality, I think most people would agree on that. Against minorities, people with mental disabilities etc. specifically, those with more challenges in society and also those with more risk of a police encounter. If thats's agreeable, then it may be worth it to look at how police departments themselves cannot be held accountable but the individual officer will be accountable, at least to a higher degree than currently, for their actions. Does that make sense somewhere ?
    "I am a bird"

I support the spirit of the black lives matter movement not the racial supremacists fake news narrative and i am the whitest guy you could ever meet.
    The name 'black lives matters' is what gave people appeal to the movement and also what will make it never reach it's intended goal. As it's by itself racially loaded, it will not solve a single thing. The only way racism will be gone is if we learn to see each other as just another person. Individualism I guess.
    "I am a bird"

Post #25
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I support all lives matter.

Nobody seems to be for Black Lives Matter when it comes to the Black lives that are snuffed out in abortion clinics. The hypocrisy is so prevalent that is another reason we need these conversations.
    Yeah it does make sense since we share the same DNA. Stop being so racial.
    Yeah I am being racial.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    The name 'black lives matters' is what gave people appeal to the movement and also what will make it never reach it's intended goal. As it's by itself racially loaded, it will not solve a single thing. The only way racism will be gone is if we learn to see each other as just another person. Individualism I guess.
    Yes that is it, individualism. Senator Braun supports the radical racist group like BLM, instead of looking at the merits of police brutality on an individual bases. How about stopping the war on drugs, which has brought more corruption into law enforcement. That would be a start.

In essence what Braun has done is bend a knee to the opposition which have no intention of stopping police brutality. They will push to defund it now, and when the chaos and mayhem gets worse and worse, they will bring in the UN police--that's where this agenda is going.

Post #25

Yeah I am being racial.
    Yes you are being racial because you are making it about race instead of the spirit of the movement. You are as bad as the people who claimed ron paul is racist.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    No this started because they killed someone for selling a $#@!ing cigarette on the street. His last words were i cant breathe. Now you $#@!s have to wear a mask and cant breathe in it. Karma is a bitch. Artificial asthma for the $#@!ing hater democrats who keep the police unions alive that killed Eric.

siding with a group
    Who cares?

Is it right or is it not right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Yeah it does make sense since we share the same DNA. Stop being so racial.
    Knowing your potical talking points before last year its a bit supersizing to see you support BLM. The same BLM that want the police stations removed

Abolishing the police does nothing to help anyone. I am all for police reforms but not abolishing which is one of the demands the BLM is demanding from their list of demands if am not mistaking.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 06-30-2020 at 04:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    weren't you threaten by "activists" or something by any chance on the streets or something? its a bit surprising seeing you support BLM on here.
    I was threatened by no one. I bow to no one.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Who cares?

Is it right or is it not right?
    It is certainly not right to cower to the demands of a group.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Knowing your potical talking points before last year its a bit supersizing to see you support BLM. The same BLM that want the police stations removed

Abolishing the police does nothing to help anyone. I am all for police reforms but not abolishing which is one of the demands the BLM is demanding from their list of demands if am not mistaking.
    You are speaking like a partisan media hack where that if you agree in anyway with an aspect of a policy and that policy is from someone your party considerings the enemy then that policy is automatically no good.

Besides what do you have against free market competition for policing rather than your support for a single government monopoly?

Maybe you should change your handle to StatistCanadian.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Its the government's job to do what voters ask of it or its not a representative government. Taxation without representation is theft. Demands of a group.

Its the government's job to do what voters ask of it or its not a representative government. Taxation without representation is theft. Demands of a group.
    Braun cowered to the angry mob and left his constituents out in the cold.

Braun cowered to the angry mob and left his constituents out in the cold.
    You are spinning his words and his legislation. You are being purposely dishonest.

Are they right or are they not right?

Should people "cower to the demands" of the groups that you're a part of, and to the causes that you support?
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

I support all lives matter
    There is no such thing as all lives matter

Where are the all lives matter protests? What legislation does all lives matter support? How is all lives matter lobbying the government to make change happen?

"All lives matter" does not mean "let's oppose all police brutality instead of some police brutality"

"All lives matter" means "shut the $#@! up"
    Pinochet is the model

Where are the all lives matter protests? What legislation does all lives matter support? How is all lives matter lobbying the government to make change happen?

"All lives matter" does not mean "let's oppose all police brutality instead of some police brutality"

All lives matter is cancelled. So black lives matter is all lives matter now.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Are they right or are they not right?

Should people "cower to the demands" of the groups that you're a part of, and to the causes that you support?
    No one should cower to any demands in a free society.

No it means what it says and says what it means. All lives matter, even all those lives that are aborted everyday, which most people choose not to talk about.

No it means what it says and says what it means. All lives matter, even all those lives that are aborted everyday, which most people choose not to talk about.
    The shootings that happen in cities where people are afraid of calling the police so they defend themselves matter first because if people felt safe they would not abort their babies. You gotta treat the problem that cause the symptoms.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast