Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Erin Marie Olszewski - Nurse exposes the COVID conspiracy in NYC

Exclamation Erin Marie Olszewski - Nurse exposes the COVID conspiracy in NYC

Watch before it goes down the memory hole forever.

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

That nurse will probably get suicided soon.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    It's our job to spread this video far and wide so more people know that Cuomo, Whitmer, Wolf and other democratic governors are murderers.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Whatever she says, might be $4 Trillion too late and debt stimulus spending in the "war against covid-19" is still ongoing. And most in public, including many Repubicans, would almost certainly still put more trust in Trump-Pence led task force experts (Drs Birx, Fauci) than this nurse.
    That's what I am thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I hope she carries.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    It's our job to spread this video far and wide so more people know that Cuomo, Whitmer, Wolf and other democratic governors are murderers.
    Why do you routinely omit Trump and the Trump administration? You know that Moderna and other bio-tech companies were given millions upon millions of tax-payer money and "Operation Warp Speed" is in progress, which needs to be spread like wild-fire.

Or, do you believe those issues should not be mentioned so that Trump can win this November?

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    That's what I am thinking.

I hope she carries.

Why do you routinely omit Trump and the Trump administration? You know that Moderna and other bio-tech companies were given millions upon millions of tax-payer money and "Operation Warp Speed" is in progress, which needs to be spread like wild-fire.

Or, do you believe those issues should not be mentioned so that Trump can win this November?
    I have already told you I am angry at President Trump's handling of the vaccine issue. No one needs a vaccine, there are therapeutics that are working just fine. I am quite able of thinking for myself, thank you. I know that I am not going to agree with everything President Trump does, but overall, he is the best President we have had in a very long time, by his merits.

The reason I put those governors names up is because they were deliberately sending sick people into nursing homes which wound up killing many of our vulnerable elderly to make sure the numbers were high for Covid19. No families could witness this and those poor people died alone which is disgusting and inhumane.

Did you bother to listen to that Nurse's testimony? It is very damning and many of us already had an idea of what these states were doing and are STILL doing.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I was going to type something else but man that nurse is cute.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    She's adorable and a hero in my eyes!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I downloaded it to my hard drive. Sharing. Such B.S.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

It's pretty comical how in one thread you will complain about Trump being too authoritarian, and then in another thread, often on the very same day, you will complain that he isn't authoritarian enough.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's pretty comical how in one thread you will complain about Trump being too authoritarian, and then in another thread, often on the very same day, you will complain that he isn't authoritarian enough.
    You will need to specifically cite that, because I never said or implied any such thing. None. Nada. Zip.

But, you did evade my question.

You will need to specifically cite that, because I never said or implied any such thing. None. Nada. Zip.

But, you did evade my question.

Isn't it sad what the standard of discourse has fallen to around here? You quite literally can't point out even the most egregious misdeed of their Cheeto Caesar without havingbthem immediately resort to telling lies about you.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

She won't look cute when shes found dead within her home.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

For those that have watched the 1 hour 10 minute video maybe you can give us a synopsis? I picked up pieces here and there but are not going to sit through a long video to find out what it is all about. Been burned too many times doing that.
    Last edited by kahless; 06-11-2020 at 04:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Isn't it sad what the standard of discourse has fallen to around here? You quite literally can't point out even the most egregious misdeed of their Cheeto Caesar without havingbthem immediately resort to telling lies about you.
    Still outta + Rep. Damn, it's really getting difficult to spread it around!

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    The posting behaviour between the two groups here seems to have flipped in some cases. In the past I found the opposition to Trump's policies not factual and unwarranted. I have not changed on policy on issues I support in Trump's platform but are disappointed with some of the unwarranted defence of Trump on some issues from supporters not just here but outside the forum.

That is never a good sign when support of a candidate reaches that level. It has a tendency to drive out independents since they see through it not having that my team defensive mentality.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Any reasonably sharp person thats interacted with a hospital knows that this bullsht goes on all the time.

Im glad she spoke out, corona or no corona, everybody needs to know this is the hospital that the left wants even more government intervention in.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    For those that have watched the 1 hour 10 minute video maybe you can give us a synopsis? I picked up pieces here and there but are not going to sit through a long video to find out what it is all about. Been burned too many times doing that.
    They were purposely killing as many minorities as possible and labeling them all COVID-19 even when they tested negative. It was coming from the higher-ups.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Tucker is covering this now. 8:27 PM ET

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Any reasonably sharp person thats interacted with a hospital knows that this bullsht goes on all the time.

Im glad she spoke out, corona or no corona, everybody needs to know this is the hospital that the left wants even more government intervention in.
    Yes, hospitals kill people all the time, and convince families they're doing the "right thing," using scare tactics like saying if their family member needs to be on a ventilator long-term, their quality of life will suffer and they will "just die" from complications anyway, or they've already lived long enough (if dealing with a senior citizen) They justify this saying it's not killing or murder, but simply "withdrawing treatment" Same euphemisms not far off from pro-choicers calling fetuses parasites, not living human beings. In the video they are talking about giving a DNR order when there existed no DNR order. Criminal!

I camp out at the hospital every time a family member is in there. A lot of hospital staff are incompetent. You can get a celebrity surgeon, but the nurse that can't read English will dispense to you the wrong medicine.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

I am sure this is interesting but the sound just isn't good enough for me to listen to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I am sure this is interesting but the sound just isn't good enough for me to listen to it.
    Gotta say it's on your end...the sound on my end is fine.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Pretty caring Lady. God Bless her. Nurses know what’s what

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Gotta say it's on your end...the sound on my end is fine.
    I tried it on 3 different devices plus used head phones for me there is distortion and, unfortunately about 10 years ago my vaccinated grandchildren where vaxed for whooping cough the vaccine did the shedding thing and I got whooping cough and as a bonus it damaged my hearing plus I have tinnitus. Just one more reason I hate vaccines. I told my son if he vaxxes his family for the corona I won't be going around them for a while. I wish to God he wouldn't do it to his children. One of them has a lot of respiratory problems but he refuses to believe it is because of vaccines. It has been a real bone of contention between us.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes, hospitals kill people all the time, and convince families they're doing the "right thing," using scare tactics like saying if their family member needs to be on a ventilator long-term, their quality of life will suffer and they will "just die" from complications anyway, or they've already lived long enough (if dealing with a senior citizen) They justify this saying it's not killing or murder, but simply "withdrawing treatment" Same euphemisms not far off from pro-choicers calling fetuses parasites, not living human beings. In the video they are talking about giving a DNR order when there existed no DNR order. Criminal!

I camp out at the hospital every time a family member is in there. A lot of hospital staff are incompetent. You can get a celebrity surgeon, but the nurse that can't read English will dispense to you the wrong medicine.
    Before I had an experience with the hospital I wouldn't have been able to say that. With my first hand knowledge, I can say for a fact that my mother got MUCH worse after going there than before. They ask you how you're doing, and feeling short of great gets you pumped full of drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Pretty caring Lady. God Bless her. Nurses know what’s what

Did you all watch it until the very end? Wow, that is insane. Her patient died 20 minutes after they moved her to another department. WTF
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Here's a counter vid for you all to break down.

The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post

So I gather this guy thinks if you are pro choice on vaccines, you are an anti-vaxxer.
    Last edited by Dr.3D; 06-15-2020 at 12:13 PM.

I trudged through 10 minutes of this moron's so-called debunking. First off, he has the numbers all wrong, the hospitals would get $39,000 for people being put on a vent. If they were classified as "Covid19" they also get $13,000 per patient.

The other thing is, Cuomo had the Javits Center mobile covid19 hospital, the Mercy Ship that was covid19 ready and Samaritan's Purse set up in central park mobile hospitals. Why did Cuomo order covid19 patients into nursing homes, where the most vulnerable people were? The claims thus far are over 5,000 elderly died.

Being an anti-vaxxer (actually she is for Informed Choice) makes this nurse less credible? He also went on to infer that they should not be allowed to even talk or taken seriously.

Dr. Judy Mikovitz (Plandemic) is less credible too, but he never mentions in what way? Hmm, what makes her less credible that Dr. Fauci?

I've noticed all talk of her video has stopped in the televised media.

Within the first few minutes he makes several mis-statements about claims that were made in the video that WERE NOT claimed in the video. This is a common tactic of falsely reframing your opposition, saying claims were made that were not, so you can call your opposition a liar. Then using derogatory labeling her as anti-vax, to immediately get his audience on his side. He calls her a liar saying "these things are crazy and DON'T HAPPEN anywhere", when her video literally has audio and video evidence that it is happening.

It's also ironic that he discredits her video as one sided when he told his audience you don't have to go watch her video because she's a crazy antivax not an expert.
    Last edited by spudea; 06-15-2020 at 01:08 PM.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast