Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Missouri Police Report: RP supporters, Libertarians, anti-NWO movement are TERRORISTS

Hey.... Never let a good crisis go to waste...

Pitch forks and tourches.... or an M16
    Bad speller's of the world .... UNTIE !!!!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CatherineBleish View Post
    As soon as my PR guy is done, I will post it. Their 30 minutes are up so it will go live as soon as he gets it to me!
    Sorry, got impatient.

Editor, the Daily News:

I have recently become aware of a memo released by the Missouri Information Analysis Center and released to law enforcement agencies statewide that suggests that people with bumper stickers on their cars be, basically, 'profiled' as members of secret militias. Among these bumper stickers are those for presidential candidates in the last election, and among those is former Republican candidate and respected Republican sitting congressman Ron Paul.

So, in order to be safe from 'profiling' and being accused of being a member of some shadowy and illicit 'militia', I have to remove my sticker for my preferred Republican from my bumper? Folks, I like Branson and I love the Ozarks, but I'm not going to peel stickers from my bumper just to come see and spend money with you. Sorry.

Someone needs to have a word with Jefferson City...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by slacker921 View Post
    I wonder if these folks would like to know that you won't be visiting Missouri this Summer?
    you should get free admission to MIT

sorry for calling you names 15 pages ago

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I heard you on Alex earlier--great job!

I have tried calling Captain Tim Hull and have not been able to reach them their phone is busy--guess that may be a good sign of true patriots ringing their phones off the wall.

This is no different than the FBI memo that was sent out internally in Arizona. There are FEMA Representative who have taught classes to the LEO's that the founding fathers were terrorists.

This is so serious! Everyone should be angry and make it a point to speak out loudly against this!
    Thanks

I am sure they are being FLOODED with calls. From everywhere-- as they well should be.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLightShining View Post
    Thanks

I am sure they are being FLOODED with calls. From everywhere-- as they well should be.

Aww, I missed it. I saw that you were on hold but I had to leave and go show a house.

Cliffnotes on your call? Any RPF shoutouts?

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    Aww, I missed it. I saw that you were on hold but I had to leave and go show a house.

Cliffnotes on your call? Any RPF shoutouts?
    I'm sorry. I should have mentioned rpf. I basically reiterated what I've said in this thread. Tried to tie in the point about Ron Paul being a respected Republican Congressman and also mentioned the C4L conference (with a healthy dose of irate toddler in the background :] ). I'd like to hear it again but I don't know how to extract a portion of audio from a podcast.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Secret State Police Report: Ron Paul, Bob Barr, Chuck Baldwin, Libertarians are Terrorists

http://www.thecitizen.com/~citizen0/node/35553
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

I'm sorry. I should have mentioned rpf. I basically reiterated what I've said in this thread. Tried to tie in the point about Ron Paul being a respected Republican Congressman and also mentioned the C4L conference. I'd like to hear it again but I don't know how to extract a portion of audio from a podcast.
    It will re-feed again at 4:00 EST. It runs continuously for 24 hours.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I live in St. Louis and will be following this closely. I too thought this was a hoax at first. But that has been resolved. If you feel the need to share valuable information with me drop me a line in my PM.
    Rules to gain ground for our efforts. Remember we are the role models for liberty don't abuse it.
    Constructive criticism
    No condescending tones
    Allow room for disagreement
    Be respectful
    It takes time
    Don't flip out when "bad" things happen
    Be forward looking and be part of the solution not just the reaction
    There is no perfect candidate
    Support freedom locally as well as nationally
    Don't worry about negatives said against us but instead worry about giving something positive to say.

I'm sorry. I should have mentioned rpf. I basically reiterated what I've said in this thread. Tried to tie in the point about Ron Paul being a respected Republican Congressman and also mentioned the C4L conference (with a healthy dose of irate toddler in the background :] ). I'd like to hear it again but I don't know how to extract a portion of audio from a podcast.
    Cool! Nice job.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankRep View Post
    Secret State Police Report: Ron Paul, Bob Barr, Chuck Baldwin, Libertarians are Terrorists

http://www.thecitizen.com/~citizen0/node/35553
    Great article!! Expands upon things quite well. Also does not have the 'taste' that AJ leaves for some on digg:

http://digg.com/politics/Secret_Stat...Report_Targets

can someone link the entire PDF that was leaked please.

Quote Originally Posted by newbitech View Post
    can someone link the entire PDF that was leaked please.
    Infowars shows all eight pages. I don't know of any other source.

Quote Originally Posted by Dripping Rain View Post
    thats the first thing I thought
    I may think this may have been done on purpose to scare away Ron Paul supporters in MO

but the report doesnt exactly call RP supporters terrorists

it just says that militia are more likely to be associated with him and Chuck and Barr

didnt even call militia terrorists. But it kinda insinnuates they are terrorists. kind of tricky

this is like something from the Obama forum. only problem is its real. people who still think its a hoax should call the 1-800 number and confirmed it
    I'm afraid if I call the number, it will create blowback. The MO police haven't threatened me so I'm not going to get into an entangling alliance and have them come after me.
    Last edited by dude58677; 03-12-2009 at 01:26 PM.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Infowars shows all eight pages. I don't know of any other source.
    yeah I saw that. Its all images tho, not portable. It needs to be converted to a pdf to make it portable. I don't have adobe pro, maybe I'll go ahead and use the free one.

To think C4L is spending quite a bit of money for the event in St. Louis. Members will spend even more on food, and hotels. The state is going to have a nice chunk of tax monies from this event.

Now MO back stabs us this way. If C4L does not speak out about this I will be extremely disappointed again.

Press Release

For Immediate Release

Liberty Restoration Project responds to Document released by Mo. Division of Drug and Crime Control/ Missouri Information Analysis Center

Kansas City, MO. March 12th 2009:

The Liberty Restoration Project (LRP) obtained a notice today that was released by the Missouri Division of Drug and Crime Control, P.O. Box 568 in Jefferson City today. This document is written in a form the declares that “Militia Members most commonly associate with 3rd Party political groups” indicating Congressman Ron Paul, former Congressman Bob Barr, and Pastor Chuck Baldwin to be springboards of Anti-government militia groups in Missouri. The Liberty Restoration Project views this document as defamation to a growing “Freedom Movement” that is focused on peace, freedom, civil liberty, and constitutional obedience. The Liberty Restoration Project in Kansas City is a focus group based off of many of the principles laid forth by 3rd Party leaders, including an audit and/or repeal of the Federal Reserve Banks of the United States, and many other topics that are addressed by these leaders.

The document in question is still pending a confirmation of validity, yet when representatives of the LRP have called the attached phone numbers, they have been met with confirming messages stating that they are aware of the document, and that they would have someone return a phone call. One of the reasons the LRP believes that this document is so destructive is because of Congressman Ron Paul’s Regional “Campaign For Liberty” conference in St. Louis starting on the 27th of March, 2009 which will bring in hundreds of Ron Paul supporters and “Freedom Movement” groups. The LRP believes that this is a blatant attempt to stifle liberty and a message that teaches American people what it means to be an American with a voice, and a message of peace and civil liberty. The Liberty Restoration Project is currently awaiting a response from the Division of Drug and Crime Control. The only names listed on this document come in the form of email, and the names listed are: Brandon Middleton, and Greg Hug.

The Liberty Restoration Project also wants to express their views about “Militia’s”, citing the 2nd Amendment of the US Constitution; “A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.” Although no members of the LRP are members of a militia, they feel that a Militia is Constutionally founded and have advocated in the past for Missouri representatives to adhere to their oath of office to uphold the Constitution and abide by the 2nd Amendment. Yet the document in question annotates a Militia as something to be feared, warned against, and fought. The LRP wishes for a retraction of this document, and a public apology made, and if this is not met, the LRP has promised heavy activism against their Division and will pursue further actions to correct what they feel is a devastating misrepresentation of what the “Freedom Movement” is about.

For More information about the LRP, please visit: www.libertyrestorationproject.org

For More information about the Campaign For Liberty, please visit: www.campaignforliberty.com

Attached you will find scans of the Document in question.

####

Quote Originally Posted by UtahApocalypse View Post
    To think C4L is spending quite a bit of money for the event in St. Louis. Members will spend even more on food, and hotels. The state is going to have a nice chunk of tax monies from this event.

Now MO back stabs us this way. If C4L does not speak out about this I will be extremely disappointed again.
    If I were going I'd cancel my hotel in favor of one in Illinois. Now, the Illinois side of the river is not considered the best part of town, and Illinois most certainly does not have lower gas taxes than Missouri. Nonetheless, that is where I would stay and where I would buy all the food and gas I used.

Press Release

For Immediate Release

Liberty Restoration Project responds to Document released by Mo. Division of Drug and Crime Control/ Missouri Information Analysis Center

The Liberty Restoration Project (LRP) obtained a notice today that was released by the Missouri Division of Drug and Crime Control, P.O. Box 568 in Jefferson City today. This document is written in a form the declares that “Militia Members most commonly associate with 3rd Party political groups” indicating Congressman Ron Paul, former Congressman Bob Barr, and Pastor Chuck Baldwin to be springboards of Anti-government militia groups in Missouri. The Liberty Restoration Project views this document as defamation to a growing “Freedom Movement” that is focused on peace, freedom, civil liberty, and constitutional obedience. The Liberty Restoration Project in Kansas City is a focus group based off of many of the principles laid forth by 3rd Party leaders, including an audit and/or repeal of the Federal Reserve Banks of the United States, and many other topics that are addressed by these leaders.

The document in question is still pending a confirmation of validity, yet when representatives of the LRP have called the attached phone numbers, they have been met with confirming messages stating that they are aware of the document, and that they would have someone return a phone call. One of the reasons the LRP believes that this document is so destructive is because of Congressman Ron Paul’s Regional “Campaign For Liberty” conference in St. Louis starting on the 27th of March, 2009 which will bring in hundreds of Ron Paul supporters and “Freedom Movement” groups. The LRP believes that this is a blatant attempt to stifle liberty and a message that teaches American people what it means to be an American with a voice, and a message of peace and civil liberty. The Liberty Restoration Project is currently awaiting a response from the Division of Drug and Crime Control. The only names listed on this document come in the form of email, and the names listed are: Brandon Middleton, and Greg Hug.

The Liberty Restoration Project also wants to express their views about “Militia’s”, citing the 2nd Amendment of the US Constitution; “A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.” Although no members of the LRP are members of a militia, they feel that a Militia is Constutionally founded and have advocated in the past for Missouri representatives to adhere to their oath of office to uphold the Constitution and abide by the 2nd Amendment. Yet the document in question annotates a Militia as something to be feared, warned against, and fought. The LRP wishes for a retraction of this document, and a public apology made, and if this is not met, the LRP has promised heavy activism against their Division and will pursue further actions to correct what they feel is a devastating misrepresentation of what the “Freedom Movement” is about.

For More information about the LRP, please visit: www.libertyrestorationproject.org

For More information about the Campaign For Liberty, please visit: www.campaignforliberty.com

####
    Excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    If I were going I'd cancel my hotel in favor of one in Illinois. Now, the Illinois side of the river is not considered the best part of town, and Illinois most certainly does not have lower gas taxes than Missouri. Nonetheless, that is where I would stay and where I would buy all the food and gas I used.
    Great thought. Also when canceling any arrangements be sure to tell the companies exactly why!

Press Release

For Immediate Release

####

Perfect! Put them on notice! Lawsuits should follow.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Perfect! Put them on notice! Lawsuits should follow.
    How many times have I heard you guys screaming for lawsuits...and how many have actually...ahh nevermind...

This is a fake document. Look at it. Seriously. Half of it is copied from Wikipedia! Google the text! Aren't you guys smarter than this? No organization would EVER allow a document with this many obvious typos, pictures off center, etc out even internally! I work for a very small company, but EVERYTHING is triple-checked for spelling, grammar, etc. This is someone really playing a joke on you guys!

Also, in this press release...do you (the person who sent it) work for Campaign for Liberty? Are you authorized to speak on their behalf? If not, I wouldn't put their name or website on your press release. Once the hoax is revealed you are going to make the Campaign for Liberty look really stupid. Be professional and don't jump the gun. Things like this (your over reacting, jumping to conclusions, etc.) is reason no one takes you or Ron Paul seriously.

"The document in question is still pending a confirmation of validity, yet when representatives of the LRP have called the attached phone numbers, they have been met with confirming messages stating that they are aware of the document, and that they would have someone return a phone call. " (from your press release).

OK-- so the police are aware of it. They never confirmed it was a document created by them. This is you guys jumping to conclusions! Be professional and get all of the facts first before you react on a public stage (again -- a reason why no takes you people seriously!)...They are probably not returning your calls because they are investigating the source. They are also probably busy, did you ever think of that? Maybe they have real crimes to deal with, and returning phone calls to a bunch of Ron Paul nuts within 30 minutes is not high on their list. Also, its obviously a fake document, and any police officer or PI could take a once over of it and see that.
    Last edited by txrep; 03-12-2009 at 02:13 PM.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by txrep View Post
    Things like this (your over reacting, jumping to conclusions, etc.) is reason no one takes you or Ron Paul seriously.
    Tell it to Lt. Hotz and Capt. Hull of the state of Missouri. After all, you just called them both liars. Who are we to defend them?

I went ahead and put all the images into a PDF to make spreading the memo easier. Have at it.

http://www.savefile.com/files/2037687

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Wow, I can't believe the reactions.

I'm not a Republican. I am an American. Right now I am an angry American.

I remember.
    I watched the "investigation". They killed the patsy and blamed the militia.

The militia is not to be feared. They should be honored.
    The Standing Army of Police was warned of by the founders, and should not exist.
    Some folks got this all backwards.
    We do our training at Fort Beauregard, national guard training grounds.
    We use airsoft equipment because it looks and feels like the real thing and is cheaper than the laser stuff the army uses.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Everyone who keeps saying this document is fake or real please elaborate on WHY.

Such as txrep says half of it is copied from wikipedia.... well what half are you talking about? What grammer and spelling and etc. ? Show the support to your claims.

If you don't support your claims, then they are just frivolous. The same goes to people who called, one person said someone read part of the article back to them. What part of the article? What time did you call and who did you talk to?
    Rules to gain ground for our efforts. Remember we are the role models for liberty don't abuse it.
    Constructive criticism
    No condescending tones
    Be respectful
    It takes time
    Don't worry about negatives said against us but instead worry about giving something positive to say.

Now hold on, I am a member of this state and I called the office and they said they knew of the document and directed me to other

JUST GOT A PHOEN CALL BACK

"the report itself is a MAC document is real - the actual report itself is an actual report. it is not putting people on a list it is a documentation of trends"

"we have had officers killed by members of militias, so it is a threat"

"we stand by the information in this report"
    "goes out to law enforcement in MO and other states subscribed to the newsletters and bullitens we send out - there are centers like this in states all over the country"

"we stand by the information int he bulliten"

mo information analysis center
    officer john hotz

Quote Originally Posted by txrep View Post
    This is a fake document. Look at it. Seriously. Half of it is copied from Wikipedia! Google the text! Aren't you guys smarter than this? No organization would EVER allow a document with this many obvious typos, pictures off center, etc out even internally! I work for a very small company, but EVERYTHING is triple-checked for spelling, grammar, etc. This is someone really playing a joke on you guys!
    many people have talked to people AT the state capital who have personally verified the damn thing.

Quote Originally Posted by hotbrownsauce View Post
    If you don't support your claims, then they are just frivolous. The same goes to people who called, one person said someone read part of the article back to them. What part of the article? What time did you call and who did you talk to?
    I called shortly before I posted. I posted the name of the gentleman at the time. As I said, he quoted back to me the section that mentioned the presidential candidates by name. I even listed the phone number I dialed.

P.S. And Ms. Bleish just mentioned his name again. Does anyone actually read threads?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 03-12-2009 at 02:25 PM.

Thank you jeezus, some clarification.

Thank you once again CatherineBleish and UtahApocalypse.

There are 24 pages... it would be nice if a new post was made summing up what is happening. Reading through 24 pages of blabering is wasteful and annoying. Off to work, CYA!
    Constructive criticism
    No condescending tones
    Be respectful
    It takes time

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast