Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: MAGA on Life Support; Internal Coup Almost Complete

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post

Could a moron not see this coming from a mile away? There's your outsider people. There's enough swamp for everyone.
    Might you try to be more obnoxious?

Tell me, was it Clinton or Johnson for whom you voted?
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Cool story, bro.

Here's the problem, though: Which is more important to you, liberty or whiteness? You can only defend one of the two.
    The point is that the Indians lost their liberty. They were initially too trusting and they lost everything.

History repeats.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    I support MAGA because the game's rules have been thrown on their head. There is no meritocracy in play. Two can play dirty.

When they tell me to pay for their babies and cousins, I revoke their citizenship and build a wall up to the cirrus clouds. See how it works? MAGA in the political form is a defensive reaction to a gamed system where the natives have been targeted for an accelerated extinction.
    Maybe there is a better explanation?

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Maybe there is a better explanation?
    What explanation? The state will not be shrunk to any appreciable degree in our lifetimes. We have to quickly adapt before we lose everything else. Paying outside groups with no cultural similarities to outbreed domestic Americans isn't the path to liberty nor prosperity. Only further tyranny awaits with the introduction of yet another dependent class to the congested roll.
    Last edited by AuH20; 04-09-2017 at 12:40 AM.

What explanation? The state will not be shrunk to any appreciable degree in our lifetimes. We have to quickly adapt before we lose everything else. Paying outside groups with no cultural similarities to outbreed domestic Americans isn't the path to liberty nor prosperity. Only further tyranny awaits.
    Was this ever up for a debate?

Since when are important things put up for debate?

Oh sorry. I wasn't sure with so many hostile actors.

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    Since when are important things put up for debate?
    Imagine a high school discussion club.

Oh sorry. I wasn't sure with so many hostile actors.
    I try to be friendly to strangers. If you do not know me you have nothing to worry about.

What explanation? The state will not be shrunk to any appreciable degree in our lifetimes. We have to quickly adapt before we lose everything else. Paying outside groups with no cultural similarities to outbreed domestic Americans isn't the path to liberty nor prosperity. Only further tyranny awaits with the introduction of yet another dependent class to the congested roll.
    Are you saying MAGA is not possible with someone else's babies?
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Are you saying MAGA is not possible with someone else's babies?
    Did you adopt, or did you have your own kids?

How many classes do we have?

Was Trump tricked by globalists, or cajoled into making this video in 2011? It's remarkably similar in substance and tone to his stance on Syria from this week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post
    Was Trump tricked by globalists, or cajoled into making this video in 2011? It's remarkably similar in substance and tone to his stance on Syria from this week.
    You might be onto something bigger.

that video is fake news
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    that video is fake news
    how so?

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    The point is that the Indians lost their liberty.
    Cool story, bro.

History repeats.
    And the lesson that you learned is that you should give away your liberty before it's taken away?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post

Could a moron not see this coming from a mile away? There's your outsider people. There's enough swamp for everyone.

It's a little out of character I know, but LE seems to be a bit cranky ATM.
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

well hopefully it wasn't Johnson as he made it clear that he would have done the exact same thing in regards to Syria.

Hopefully non of the above. Why would someone who wants Liberty vote for a statist like Trump, Clinton and Johnson?

Big government Statists like Trump/Clinton are gonna state, its in their nature.

Which is more important to you, liberty or whiteness? You can only defend one of the two.
    And you're opposed to both

Here's the problem, though:
    The problem is social justice warriors and libs pretending you are for liberty.

Cool story, bro.
    Weak comeback, girl.

And the lesson that you learned is that you should give away your liberty before it's taken away?

Again, since when does a social justice warrior care about liberty?

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TheCount again."

Covered. With a neg rep.

Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 04-09-2017 at 03:07 AM.
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    You aren't one of us. You never were.

These posts and rants from you are so funny. You give +reps and befriend the very trolls on this site who are trying to maliciously influence it or want to see it go out of business.
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by francisco View Post
    A little? That never happens!
    "The Patriarch"

Cool story, bro.

Nope. I'm not the one who advocates for open borders and the rest of the globalist world government BS.
    ================

Quote Originally Posted by francisco View Post
    People here, who pitched Johnson, or have a long history of trying to convince everyone to give up and sit on the sidelines, coming on here and gloating after Trump clearly f'd up. Yeah, why on earth would that kind of behavior not be loved.
    ================

AuH20 asserts: 'Blah. blah. blah. Get in the game and then talk.'

...[maybe rush and glenn haven't communicated this to you but, YOUR STINKING REPUBLICRAT GAME IS HOPELESSLY RIGGED/ROTTEN/ASININE/ETC..!!..it's people like you who encourage this goddamned fraud with your continued support...ugh...]

...this wag gets it: ....

"...So now we have The Donald at the fake helm called POTUS…yeah, the world’s “Superpower”. Trump is certainly gaseous. [about] everything except Rothschild control…Zionist control, all the lies and bull$#@!—the only truth in the destruction of Syria orbits a natural gas pipeline.

The Qatar-Turkey gas pipeline, to replace the Iran-Iraq-Syria pipeline now feeding Europe with Russian natural gas.
    Assad will not allow the Qatar gas pipeline to transit Syria. That, my friends, is the truth that spawns the endless lies about Assad, and Syria. It really is that simple. Simple as pork bellies, and Superpower farts...."

...but sadly, here you are cheerleading for another gd republicrat creep [bannon] who foments for the murder of iranians and others...and then you wonder why decent people mock you republicans?!?...
    Last edited by H. E. Panqui; 04-09-2017 at 06:33 AM.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    Umm. are you dense? That's what I was talking about. I haven't seen one person supporting Trump's actions on here. Most of us are against him now.

...oh cut it out!!!...you 'real conservative republicans' will be sucking republican to your last breaths!!..i've seen it all my life!!!...

...turn off the republican radio...maybe acquire a little REALITY about the HIDEOUS monetary order under which you have been buffaloed...the hideous monetary order about which your stinking republicans will not peep....

People here, who pitched Johnson, or have a long history of trying to convince everyone to give up and sit on the sidelines, coming on here and gloating after Trump clearly f'd up. Yeah, why on earth would that kind of behavior not be loved.
    The point that some of us are making is that Trump's latest action was totally predictable. It wasn't a "f'up". It's what Trump promised to half of his constituents which is more war and a "get tough" foreign policy. He promised the other half of his constituents a non-interventionist foreign policy. He through one half of his constituents under the bus. That's going to happen more and more. Now I didn't sit on the sidelines. I didn't vote for Gary Johnson, Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump. I voted for Rand Paul in the primary and since he didn't have a full slate of delegates, I split mine between him, Ted Cruz and Ben Carson and in the general I wrote in Ron Paul but I would have voted Darryl Castle if I had known he was an official write in candidate. I didn't give Trump anything because, as the video "Feeding the Abscess" shows, Trump wasn't worth giving a vote. Not in my book anyway because war are peace is my number one issue. Ted Cruz was better than Trump on war and peace because, unlike Trump, he said Obama got out of Iraq too late as opposed to the republican dishonest mantra that Trump echoed which is Obama got out of Iraq too soon. Now Trump's SOD is saying we will be in Iraq for years. That was said before the Syria bombing. This isn't a fluke. It's a trend. I'm not mad at you at this point or any other Trump supporter. I've been had before. I've been fooled by politicians before. I voted for Bill Clinton twice and John Kerry once. But I came to the realization that a "wasted vote" if voting for someone I don't really believe it just to "block" somebody else.

Now, the real question is "Where do we go from here" as a movement. Ron Paul has thrown the gauntlet down. He's going to actively oppose Donald Trump's misguided foreign policy. He's not making excuses for it like the ones I've seen on this forum. "Oh....just trust Trump. Sure he's escalating war all over the planet and dramatically increasing military spending...but that's temporary because he's playing 4D chess and going after ISIS and............it's Ivanka's fault." I've seen warning signs on the war on drugs too. Trump actively participated in Ryan's attempt to save some version of the "(not so) Affordable Care Act." I agree with Trump supporters that the whole "Trump is working with Russia" meme is BS and that the real criminal is most likely Susan Rice and that the person who got "hacked" in the election was Bernie Sanders by Hillary "Rob-em" Clinton. Ron Paul agrees with that assessment. So where the MSM is doing fake news attacks, we should go after them. When the Trump administration is taking anti liberty steps, like the TSA increasing groping, we, or at least I, will go after them. At this point I don't care if Trump secretly is pro drug freedom, anti groping, anti interventionism, pro free market healthcare or whatever. All that matters is results. When Trump publicly supports good initiatives, good for him. When he does not, a pox on him.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Perhaps I could, and maybe I did a poor job of maintaining my discipline with that post - sorry for that.

Johnson is who I voted for... Does this some how give you comfort? Because I didnt partake in the lesser evil? Let me explain: my vote for Johnson was really a vote for choice in future elections. I gave my vote to that dumb a$$ Johnson, in the effort to secure funding and participation in national debates. It seemed like a no-brainer since most of boobus was playing the D/R game, and both candidates were known sociopaths liars, basically standing on the same platform, but with different branding. I honestly could not, and cannot tell the difference between Trump and Hillary - other than gender and party affiliation.

So, you voted for Trump - what's more, you somehow thought he was a better candidate than Hillary (and still do, I'm sure)... Despite the decades of hard core character evidence, you still voted for Trump. Even in the face of your being an active member of a liberty community.... All while sporting a Ron Paul avatar... Please LE... Why dont you put your pride aside and learn from your mistakes? Why were you manipulated by the "lesser evil" game? You stuck with Paul all the way to the end, and then abandoned him at Trump. Now when you are called out on it, you take bitter insult, and defend your decisions until you make a direct impact into the mountains you should be soaring over.

Self preservation - is what they prey on. Sorry if I hold you to a higher standard, but you really should know better.

Now if it makes you feel better, I used to watch the sh!t out of Beck. I loved that guy. Once I came to the realization of who he was, I never looked back. Glenn is a political shyster, just like trump. I am no better than you in this regard, only I put aside my pride and admitted I was wrong. Still, I have to make this humiliating disclaimer once in a while.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast