Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyle Rittenhouse trial & updates [Verdict: NOT GUILTY]

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    They would be able to wield it as a cudgel for the rest of time
    So?

Every second that trial was allowed to continue, was a travesty of justice. To let that Kangaroo court continue "for the sake of appearances" does nothing except erode our own values in some cuckish attempt to keep the left's favor.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Rittenhouse psyop has to be the gayest narrative to have come out in a while.
    Thee (God) alone will we serve and from Thee alone will we seek help

Hmmmmm ... whatever could they have talked about, do you think ... ?

https://twitter.com/N1ckSandmann/sta...77342631153664

Meanwhile:

https://twitter.com/michaelmalice/st...89361129897985

"They want you dead but will settle for your submission." -- Michael Malice

This guy is a "civil rights" attorney and "community orgainzier" running for Texas AG:

https://twitter.com/MerrittForTexas/...68476373262349

Everyone is entitled to self-defense, you braying jackass.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 11-21-2021 at 04:43 PM.

https://twitter.com/ConceptualJames/...66517006798850

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    "They want you dead but will settle for your submission." -- Michael Malice

This guy is a "civil rights" attorney and "community orgainzier" running for Texas AG:

https://twitter.com/MerrittForTexas/...68476373262349

Everyone is entitled to self-defense, you braying jackass.
    If only Kyle Rittenhouse hadn't shot Ahmaud Arbery and Cameron Lamb...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.

"Not having an answer" is common when you're not very bright.

"No Justice, No Peace Imma snag me a sweet designer handbag!"

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...65045145833481

"No Justice, No Peace Imma snag me a sweet designer handbag!"

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...65045145833481
    "Looters" ??

No, these are "expensive merchandise attracted people".
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Someone tell this kid to STFU and disappear for a year or so.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021...-blm-movement/
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

Well, I guess now the Texas Rangers are officially out and the saying becomes "One riot, one Rittehouse"?
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

She's confusing Kenosha with Chappaquiddick.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Now that this case is over we can all now focus on Ghislaine Maxwell's trial. Won't be hearing a peep about that from the MSM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

What was Rittenhouse doing there? What were those three criminals doing there, besides bringing skateboards to gunfights?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

While back some pundit had shown concern that ending of foreign freedom wars could turn focus inwards and have some impact on domestic social affairs, are recent incdences validating such predictions ... or this is just due to increased media focus on such social issues:

Armed father-daughter duo march alongside anti-Rittenhouse protesters — to protect them

By Steven Vago and David Meyer
    November 21, 2021 7:55pm

Erik Jordan and his daughter Jade walking with guns near Kenosha County Courthouse on November 21, 2021.
    https://nypost.com/2021/11/21/armed-...se-protesters/

https://twitter.com/ConceptualJames/...30029045678080

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

If the Rittenhouse Trial Made You Angry, What’s Happening Now Should Infuriate You

https://thebluestateconservative.com...infuriate-you/

Jackson P. Chamberlain
    November 21, 2021

I’d ask you to pardon the following rant, but the fact is it’s time to stop pussyfooting around. Some things just need to be said, period.

We aren’t looking at a political divide in America. We aren’t witnessing a “lack of empathy”, or “racial tensions”, or “identity politics”, or any of the other tired, sorry nonsense constantly offered up to explain the idiocy we see all around us these days. I’ll even go so far as to say we aren’t witnessing agitation purposefully sown by the “elites” to “divide and conquer” (though it certainly started out that way).

What we are seeing, plainly put, is whole-cloth insanity. I’m not using that word figuratively; I mean one hundred percent, bona-fide, men in white coats with butterfly nets, and it’s now clearly affected such a huge percentage of the world population that there is no coming back from it. These people are legit crazy, and the level of nutso is reaching fava beans and nice Chianti proportions.

You saw the same trial I did, not that anyone needed to see the whole trial because any fifteen minute portion of it was more than sufficient to prove that Kyle Rittenhouse was a victim and the scumbags he offed deserved every part of what they got. Did you know that the jury wasn’t informed about any of their criminal past?

The prosecution chose not to bring it up, which precluded the defense from doing so (exactly as it should be). Yet without even knowing how much the Rittenhouse attackers were similar in pillar-of-the-community status with, say, George Floyd and Jacob Blake, they STILL found in favor of the defendant (ALSO exactly as it should be).

You saw the same video evidence I did, which made it abundantly clear that this case should never have been brought to trial in the first place. You saw a LITERAL pillar of the community – a kid who did more in a single afternoon with a scrub-brush and muriatic acid on the walls of Kenosha businesses than most of us have done for our neighborhoods in the last decade – get absolutely railroaded by a system that, but for one righteous judge and twelve courageous jurors, intended to see the teen swing.

Know what? These people making asses of themselves in Hollywood and DC, and all the petty “protesters” across the country, saw it too. They all know with absolute certainty that Kyle Rittenhouse is innocent and the rabble that attacked him were without question guilty. They know it.

This means they’re either intentionally ignoring it and still trying to persecute this good kid, in and of itself worthy of criminal and civil charges, or they’re subject to a mass delusion from which there is no escape because they’re bat-$#@! looney toons.

Of course some are well aware of what they’re doing. They know it’s wrong, they know what they’re saying is a lie, and they’re doing it anyway for political purposes. I’d say most in DC fit this profile. But the Hollyweird buffoons and the people marching in city streets around the country are clearly touched in the head. Many of these people actually saw the same evidence you and I saw, and still think Rittenhouse is a “white supremacist mass murderer”. They truly believe that. There is nothing to explain this except mental defect.

Normally mental illness of this type would deserve compassion, even pity.

Sorry, but I’m all out of pity for widespread, ought-to-be-obvious, clear-cut insanity.

Current society, with their more-genders-than-Heinz-has-varieties, take-a-jab-that-serves-no-purpose-and-is-killing-people, peaceful-protests-involving-arson-and-murder…well, I’m fresh out of understanding and patience for this kind of “special” people.

The worst of it is that these lunatics are genuinely dangerous. These are people who somehow think that because a hunted-down kid defended his life half a country away, they are now entitled to steal basketball shoes from the Target they’re setting fire to.

And they’re permitted…

– no, they’re encouraged –

…to do it by those political wingnuts in DC and other governmental offices who know better but foment it anyway.

Speaking of degenerates, disgraced ex-Governor of New York Andrew Cuomo tweeted:

“Today’s verdict is a stain on the soul of America, & sends a dangerous message about who & what values our justice system was designed to protect.”

Is this really someone we need a lecture about “values” from? Especially when we know he saw the same footage we all did. His tweet is a lie; for once in a very long time, our justice system actually protected precisely who it was designed to, and he bloody well knows it.

So do the rest of the Leftist losers who offered up similar blather. It would be amusing if it wasn’t so disgusting and outright dangerous. Statements like these are issued entirely to stir up the kind of destruction we witnessed in the summer of 2020.

It’s intentional. It’s immoral. It’s downright criminal, and it’s time we started treating it that way. These people are purposefully appealing to the irrational, deluded, off-their-meds whack-jobs roaming our streets who truly don’t know any better. They want the devastation that follows.

If it wasn’t so immoral, one might be able to forgive the insanity of the foot-soldiers who will now assuredly set fire to our nation yet again. Make no mistake – this is the world that CNN hath wrought. The blame for this mass delusion lays squarely with the propaganda pushers who serve an agenda, not the public. This is the psychotropic, psychopathic fodder that is fed to these simpletons on the daily; it’s no wonder they’re so mindless that they can’t see the reality of things even when they’re smacked right in the face with it.

But it is immoral, and just as importantly it’s downright tiresome. At some point sane people have to round the insane ones up and say “ENOUGH”. Honestly, we’ve long since passed that point, but we’re obviously going to have yet another opportunity to finally do the right thing. Granted, there aren’t enough rubber rooms in the world to contain this deluded mass of miscreants, but there aren’t enough buildings for them to burn and innocent people for them to assault, either. You know as well as I do that their induced blood-lust will not be satisfied until it’s all ashes and bones.

The people behind the curtain – people like Cuomo, Kamala, and a thousand more just like them – know this, too. Many of the Hollywood stooges might also, though I have great disdain for the collective brain power in that industry. In any case, the point is that many of those who push these unhinged, irresponsible dog-whistles know full well what they’re up to. They want this country destroyed if they cannot rule it, and we’ve made it clear that we won’t allow them to rule it as they see fit.

Let me speak plainly once again; these are not my countrymen. I share nothing with them. They may wrap themselves in the same flag I fly on my porch, but we are no more of the same national blood and consciousness than I am with the terrorists of ISIS. They are not American; if they were, they could never utter such nonsense, and could never spur clearly delusional people to destruction the way they are. I share nothing with any of the people who’ve decried the JUSTICE we’ve thankfully seen for the innocent Kyle Rittenhouse.

Moreover, I simply don’t care about them on any level. Not any longer. For most of my life I’ve been a great proponent of basic humanity and the practiced understanding and compassion which attends it, but these reckless, dangerous, disingenuous nihilists are simply not entitled to such charity. What they’re entitled to is an orange jumpsuit, a speedy trial, and proper punishment. There is criminality attached to the Rittenhouse prosecution, but it doesn’t involve the teenager who was holding the rifle.

As for the obviously insane minions who march to the beat these sociopaths drum out, I feel a slight twinge of empathy for them – but that is rapidly waning. One can only allow dangerously defective mental cases to run free for so long, especially when they’re clearly bent on destruction and no appeal to reason will stop them. I’m willing, as a compassionate human being, to offer them the pity their condition entitles them to, but little else. Where the degenerate leaders of “their side” would say I need “re-education”, I’d say likewise that they need proper medical care and treatment, but given the deteriorating condition of our medical establishment and the sheer numbers involved, I don’t believe even that is an option at this point.

They may simply need to face the prescribed punishment for people who do what they do, mental issues be damned.

What other option is left?
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

I just read this great article about Rittenhouse.

Kyle Rittenhouse Was No Fool

A little over a year ago, after thinking I wouldn’t go with the crowd and write yet another Kyle Rittenhouse take, I wrote a Kyle Rittenhouse take here on this blog. It had been a long time coming. It came from a place of anger at the cruel, slanderous things I was seeing people direct at a kid whose worst sin appeared to be getting lost in a crowd. It grated on me that even pieces offering “reasonable” takes had to qualify every statement in Kyle’s defense with some caveat about how dumb and irresponsible he was. Takes like these framed Rittenhouse as if he was, at best, a foolish child LARP-ing about and spoiling for a fight, when all the available evidence painted a much more nuanced picture.

To those asking “how I would feel” if a black boy had acted exactly as Rittenhouse did, I do not understand the question. You’re asking me how I would feel if a 17-year-old black kid from a broken home, with an alcoholic father and a suicidal sister, who had joined a program for broken youth and made something of himself, upon seeing a poor community where he worked and had family abandoned to burn, decided to step into the gap with friends? And after getting harassed with racist slurs, pursued, attacked, a weapon shoved in his face, defended himself with a gun? Yes, I would feel fine. I would feel more than fine. Next question?
    Read the rest here:

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/youngf...e-was-no-fool/
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

https://twitter.com/NatetheLawyer/st...40208643641346

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The young MAN did great on Tucker tonight. $#@! the haters. The greatest revelation was how he was screwed by his original representation of Blair and Lyn Wood.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 11-22-2021 at 08:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    The young MAN did great on Tucker tonight. $#@! the haters. The greatest revelation was how he was screwed by his original representation of Blair and Lyn Wood.
    Hats off to you and @Occam's Banana and few others who I recall as being hugely skeptical of those two crackpots.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

No $#@!. That was EPIC!

Is that the same Lyn Wood??! Because if so, this picture looks even uglier!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Hats off to you and @Occam's Banana and few others who I recall as being hugely skeptical of those two crackpots.
    Well, Lin Wood made a name for himself with Richard Jewell. I think all of us were like "Hell, yeah!" But, it didn't work out that way. I think I'm mistaken, I thought Kyle said "Blair" but I now think he said "Pierce." He was the guy that mentioned to the press that Kyle was "unregulated militia." I think. I'll have to do more digging.
    Anyhow it seemed Wood and Pierce wanted to make the trial about a cause. Kyle went with his current defense team Mark Richards and Corey Chirafisi because they said it wasn't about a "cause." It was a case of self-defense. End message.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    No $#@!. That was EPIC!

Yeah, it's a whole new $#@! show. Kyle claims Wood and Pierce left him to rot in jail and now Wood and Pierce are suing to get the $2 million bail once it's awarded back. Two douche bags.

The next legal battle for Kyle Rittenhouse may be with his former attorneys.

Two lawyers who briefly worked on Rittenhouse’s case — and helped raise $2 million to help get him released from jail as he awaited criminal charges — want their cash back, but the now acquitted teen’s family is fighting the move.
    https://nypost.com/2021/11/20/ritten...2m-bond-money/

Yeah, it's a whole new $#@! show. Kyle claims Wood and Pierce left him to rot in jail and now Wood and Pierce are suing to get the $2 million bail once it's awarded back. Two douche bags.

But think what this means. I checked and it is the very same Lin Wood. Which, let's remember what was going on at the time... This was a political issue. So, Trump's legal team leveraged Wood and sent him up to Kenosha to use this kid as a political pawn piece. Is that what 3D chess really looks like?
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

The greatest revelation was how he was screwed by his original representation of Blair and Lyn Wood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Well, Lin Wood made a name for himself with Richard Jewell. I think all of us were like "Hell, yeah!" But, it didn't work out that way. I think I'm mistaken, I thought Kyle said "Blair" but I now think he said "Pierce." He was the guy that mentioned to the press that Kyle was "unregulated militia." I think. I'll have to do more digging.
    Anyhow it seemed Wood and Pierce wanted to make the trial about a cause. Kyle went with his current defense team Mark Richards and Corey Chirafisi because they said it wasn't about a "cause." It was a case of self-defense. End message.

It's all a big mess. And apparently, someone named David Hancock has managed to finagle himself into control of Kyle's finances ...

Rittenhouse's Bail Money & Dominick Black's Gun Charges - What's Next? Viva & Barnes HIGHLIGHT
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4R2wV6zqPDo
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 11-22-2021 at 10:10 PM.

But think what this means. I checked and it is the very same Lin Wood. Which, let's remember what was going on at the time... This was a political issue. So, Trump's legal team leveraged Wood and sent him up to Kenosha to use this kid as a political pawn piece. Is that what 3D chess really looks like?
    Source?

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast