Thread: Let's do something productive and donate to liberty candidates!

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries

Let's do something productive and donate to liberty candidates!

The White House is a lost cause in terms of a liberty candidate. Trump will win and it will be whatever it will be. No sense fretting about it.

What we can do is help Massie and Amash and Jones...

I am donating to Massie right now and urge others to join me.

We have made significant progress in Congress over these last 8 years. No longer are we represented by only Ron Paul. Let us grow the team and support the races that matter.

I have an email from Thomas Massie that says:
    "The 1st quarter of 2016 is coming to an end and I am still $20,000 away from meeting my goal."

Anyone else want to help put a dent in that number?
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    The White House is a lost cause in terms of a liberty candidate. Trump will win and it will be whatever it will be. No sense fretting about it.

What we can do is help Massie and Amash and Jones...

I am donating to Massie right now and urge others to join me.

We have made significant progress in Congress over these last 8 years. No longer are we represented by only Ron Paul. Let us grow the team and support the races that matter.

I have an email from Thomas Massie that says:
    "The 1st quarter of 2016 is coming to an end and I am still $20,000 away from meeting my goal."

Anyone else want to help put a dent in that number?
    Oh, please. Is that seriously the only part of the email you want to quote? How about this part?

During my first months in Congress, a powerful Washington lobbyist invited me and my chief of staff out for coffee, for what I thought was simply an introductory meeting.

The meeting quickly turned into what could be a scene from House of Cards!

The lobbyist was very forthright and said "My lobbyist friends and I can raise you the money needed to put you on the powerful Ways and Means Committee. We'd like to see you on that committee."

Implicit in that offer was the requirement that I give up my voting card- and my principles- to the Washington Establishment.

I ended the meeting quickly and haven't met with that lobbyist since then.

Not many people know this, but in order to get on a lucrative "A" committee, like the Ways and Means Committee, that earns you hundreds of thousands of dollars from the lobbyists, you have to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to the Party every year. Both parties charge congressmen "dues" for their committees.

In Kentucky we call that extortion!

Every few months I get a bill sent to my office-that looks just like a utility bill. It says that my payment is late and I owe the Party tens of thousands of dollars!

Well, they can keep sending the overdue notices, because I refuse to participate in the "pay to play" culture of Washington, and I can promise you that I never will.

This means I'll never receive a committee assignment on a lucrative committee that other congressmen use to rake in the big bucks from lobbyists. I'm working hard to change the DC culture and I'm making real progress, but as you can imagine it's made me several enemies in DC. The establishment likes the system just the way it is.

I rely heavily on liberty-loving grassroots donors like yourself to help fund my campaign, and I'm running again in 2016. Without your help, I won't be returning to Congress.
    So, anyhow, here's my personal 'money bomb' attempt. I'll come back here no later than a week from today and will donate up to $100 total for matching donations to Massie. Donate, post details (not your email or name) and I'll match up to $100.

anyone up to the challenge?
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Oh, please. Is that seriously the only part of the email you want to quote? How about this part?

So, anyhow, here's my personal 'money bomb' attempt. I'll come back here no later than a week from today and will donate up to $100 total for matching donations to Massie. Donate, post details (not your email or name) and I'll match up to $100.

anyone up to the challenge?
    I got half of it.

Thank You!
    Thank you for your generous donation!

Donation details:

Donation #:2559887
    Date:03/18/2016
    Amount:$50.00
    "The Patriarch"

Bump. Shouldn't this be where energy is expended instead of arguing over a circus barker?
    "The Patriarch"

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Bump. Shouldn't this be where energy is expended instead of arguing over a circus barker?
    Absolutely. I donated yesterday and hope that others will as well.

Trump is a current event and interesting, but doesn't need to be a focus of an efforts to bring more liberty to our lives.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Well, I guess there's still three days left in the week....
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I got half of it.
    And here's the match!

Confirmation Number: 06S203262K024XXXX Placed on Mar 25, 2016
    Purpose Donation amount
    Thomas Massie $50.00 USD
    Total Amount: $50.00 USD

I will leave the remaigning $50.00 match available for another week to give more people a chance to match it.

Here: https://secure.thomasmassie.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Absolutely. I donated yesterday and hope that others will as well.

Trump is a current event and interesting, but doesn't need to be a focus of an efforts to bring more liberty to our lives.
    I will not EVER donate to anything again. until they PROVE that they are not "Statist"!

the 1787 CONstitution is what brought this ruin upon us!. AF will be along any moment now to prove my point.
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nah, never mind...
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 03-26-2016 at 12:27 AM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee