1 4.55%
  • Didn't vote for Trump - Will NOT vote for him in the General next time

9 40.91%
  • Voted for Trump - Will vote for him in the General next time

10 45.45%
  • Voted for Trump - Will NOTE vote for him in the General next time

2 9.09%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who has changed their mind about voting/ not voting for Trump in the General besides me?

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I have no idea, I suspect that raid on Mara Lago was done because they know he has things that will be his Ace in the hole at some point.
    Let's see if I understand.

1) Your theory is that he had critical 9/11 information, but chose not to release it. And that's a positive thing in your mind.

2) in the year of our lord 2022, you think that losing access to a physical paper document would prevent him from releasing the information that was on that paper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    But, someone will. Abstaining is just going along with the majority in your state. Your choice, of course.
    If EVERYONE abstained, it would be a revolution- & maybe even a peaceful one.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Let's see if I understand.

1) Your theory is that he had critical 9/11 information, but chose not to release it. And that's a positive thing in your mind.

2) in the year of our lord 2022, you think that losing access to a physical paper document would prevent him from releasing the information that was on that paper.
    No that is not what I am saying. I am sure much of the declassified documents he has are damning to them. I also don't think he is stupid to have files all in one place. That is probably one of the main reasons Merrick Garland is using the DOJ to investigate Trump indefinitely.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That is probably one of the main reasons Merrick Garland is using the DOJ to investigate Trump indefinitely.
    And he thinks it'll be worse if he just shared all that stuff with us?

Or do you suppose he prolongs this because he enjoys Garland's attention?
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    And he thinks it'll be worse if he just shared all that stuff with us?

Or do you suppose he prolongs this because he enjoys Garland's attention?
    Maybe he is being patient to bring it forth at a time of his choice. Let's face it, he has a microscope up his arse 24/7. Could be his, as I said earlier, the Ace in the hole.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

His boy Rudy Gulliani (Mayor of NYC on 911) is still waiting for right time to release damming evidence...

PUKE!

Come on dude your imagination 911 theory is Walt Disney-ish. @ best
    Last edited by vita3; 11-22-2022 at 02:08 PM.

Maybe he is being patient to bring it forth at a time of his choice.
    They're impeaching me. Could this be the right time? Nah...

They're stealing the election from me. Could this be the right time? Nah...

They locked up my supporters and are holding them without trial. Could this be the right time? Nah...

They're raiding my home and rooting around in my wife's underwear drawer. Could this be the right time? Nah...

After the last tenant fills up the Larry Silverstein & Kushner family’s Jersey City skyscrapers l...then & only then...will he release 911 TRUTH!!

I also don't think he is stupid to have files all in one place.
    I know this may sound crazy, but electronic files can be in many places at the same time.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Seeing quotes like this makes me feel still open to the idea:

In 2020, Zakheim, along with over 130 other former Republican national security officials, signed a statement that asserted that President Trump was unfit to serve another term, and "To that end, we are firmly convinced that it is in the best interest of our nation that Vice President Joe Biden be elected as the next President of the United States, and we will vote for him."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dov_S._Zakheim
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

I know this may sound crazy, but electronic files can be in many places at the same time.
    Yes, but from what the raid was all about was hard copies files--declassified by the President.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes, but from what the raid was all about was hard copies files--declassified by the President.
    See, this is why they attack Republicans. People who dismiss everything CNN says as fake news believe every goofy-assed thing they utter when they're talking about how their heroes are being persecuted.

See, this is why they attack Republicans. People who dismiss everything CNN says as fake news believe every goofy-assed thing they utter when they're talking about how their heroes are being persecuted.
    Why have they not raided Obama, Bush and Clinton's houses? They all took documents after their Presidency.

Yes, but from what the raid was all about was hard copies files
    Yes. The fact that it was about hard copy files makes your theory completely nonsensical. That's my point.

Someone who wants to release information to the world would not hoard that information in hard copy, nor would they be hindered by taking away those hard copy papers. Especially if they were declassified - another fever dream - they would have long since been scanned or photographed or whatever. Raiding him to confiscate them would make no sense at all.

--declassified by the President.
    Not even Trump thinks that Trump declassified them.
    Pinochet is the model

Why have they not raided Obama, Bush and Clinton's houses? They all took documents after their Presidency.
    Holy $#@! you actually do believe everything you read as long as it comes from a blog covered in advertisements for canned beans and water filters.
    Pinochet is the model

The party that perpetrated 9/11 was the globalists--which is comprised of neo-cons/Libs.
    If they treated Trump the same way as them, how hard would you be arguing that he's a different sort of animal?

SMH. You should really do something about that hook in your mouth.

Not even Trump thinks that Trump declassified them.

Trump Claims He Declassified Documents.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/22/u...ification.html
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

Trump Claims He Declassified Documents.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/22/u...ification.html
    Do you think people are too stupid to click on your link?

Here's the article's headline, and my point:
    Trump Claims He Declassified Documents. Why Don’t His Lawyers Say So in Court?

The world's most famous loser will talk a ton of $#@! until it actually comes time to actually put his money where his mouth is.
    Pinochet is the model

Holy $#@! you actually do believe everything you read as long as it comes from a blog covered in advertisements for canned beans and water filters.
    Presidential Records Act (PRA) of 1978
    https://www.archives.gov/presidentia.../1978-act.html

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Do you think people are too stupid to click on your link?

Here's the article's headline, and my point:
    Trump Claims He Declassified Documents. Why Don’t His Lawyers Say So in Court?

The world's most famous loser will talk a ton of $#@! until it actually comes time to actually put his money where his mouth is.
    Why would it matter one way or the other?
    "I'm going to take these documents" vs "I've declassified them and I'm going to take this documents"
    There's no review board that has to okay it.

Imagine being the one person who voted though and messed it up for everyone, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

I have no idea, I suspect that raid on Mara Lago was done because they know he has things that will be his Ace in the hole at some point.
    People have been saying for nearly two years now that Trump has some ace in the hole. I highly doubt this is the case. If Trump was in possession of some nuclear bombshell, he'd be showing it right now instead of waiting until a general election cycle to reveal it. It'd be like if the Democrats decided to wait until the 1976 general election to prove Nixon was the mastermind behind the Watergate Scandal.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 11-22-2022 at 11:18 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

"And if EVERYONE..." said every utopian ever.

It never has and never will happen.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

If they treated Trump the same way as them, how hard would you be arguing that he's a different sort of animal?

SMH. You should really do something about that hook in your mouth.
    And you should get your head out of where it is lodged.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

And you should get your head out of where it is lodged.
    I like it in reality. Sorry you don't, but whatever.

I like it in reality. Sorry you don't, but whatever.
    LOL

That's what they all say.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Heard Daniel McAdams plug an ad for 'survival food' while doing a liberty report segment last week. Guess we should stop listening to Ron Paul, eh? Clearly he is corrupted by corporate interests. I was disgusted to my core.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Whether they were declassified or not has no bearing on the fact that the papers belong to the government, per the Presidential Records Act. Trump illegally retained possession of them, plain and simple. It's more likely that he wanted them as trophies to feed his ego than he wanted to release any information they contain (except perhaps for the "love letter" he claims to have received from Kim Jong-un, which he could show off at parties).
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

Presidential Records Act (PRA) of 1978
    https://www.archives.gov/presidentia.../1978-act.html
    Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorist (USA PATRIOT) Act of 2001
    https://www.congress.gov/107/plaws/p...-107publ56.pdf
    Pinochet is the model

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast