Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Trump Dump

The Trump Dump

Trump Document Dump? Photos Emerge of Notes in Toilet

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...tes-in-toilet/

JOEL B. POLLAK 8 Aug 2022

Axios.com reported Monday that photos exist of ripped-up notes allegedly found in a White House toilet that staff believed were disposed of by then-President Donald Trump.

Axios, which was sold Monday for over half a billion dollars, led coverage with images of torn notes in two toilet bowls.

The photos, if authenticated, would help to corroborate earlier claims that Trump disposed of White House documents in unconventional ways, raising questions about whether he violated federal laws on the preservation of government documents.

However, it is not clear if Trump himself flushed the notes. It is also not clear if the toilet is actually in the White House, or who would have used the president’s private lavatory. It is also not clear if the notes are official documents or personal ones. In fact, little is known beyond the existence of the photos.

Axios reported (formatting removed):

Remember our toilet scoop in Axios AM earlier this year? Maggie Haberman’s forthcoming book about former President Trump will report that White House residence staff periodically found wads of paper clogging a toilet — and believed the former president, a notorious destroyer of Oval Office documents, was the flusher.

Trump denied it and called Haberman, whose New York Times coverage he follows compulsively, a “maggot.

Well, it turns out there are photos. And here they are, published for the first time.

Haberman was a repeated beneficiary of leaks from the Trump White House and on-the-record comment by Trump himself, at a time when Trump was not speaking frequently to conservative news outlets. She later became a Trump media nemesis.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So Trump allegedly tore up notes, put it into the toilet, and didn't flush?

I'm pretty sure he would have flushed.

Sounds a bit fishy.

The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinLiberty View Post

I'm pretty sure he would have flushed.

Sounds a bit fishy.

Sometimes things just won't flush.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Sometimes things in the toilet is just $#@!. Just like the stuff that spews out of the evil criminals mouths.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

This is actually how he communicated with Q - using the toilet as a dead drop.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinLiberty View Post
    somebody was photographing Toilets that day..

How Convenient.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    somebody was photographing Toilets that day..

How Convenient.
    If you are an investigative reporter and walk into a stall, seeing that in the toilet, of course you are going to fish it out and take a picture.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    If you are an investigative reporter and walk into a stall, seeing that in the toilet, of course you are going to fish it out and take a picture.
    LOL

do you have even the slightest proof that this is the Presidential Porcelain?

and not some random $#@!ter.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So where it the proof of who put that stuff in the toilet?

LOL

do you have even the slightest proof that this is the Presidential Porcelain?

and not some random $#@!ter.
    Just saying, who knows. Why are defenders so sure it is not the real deal? You are pinning a personality to this guy that does not exist. We had a life long history what he was all about and now all of sudden he is Mother Teresa to some people. Go figure.

Just saying, who knows. Why are defenders so sure it is not the real deal?
    Not everything the media says can be fact checked, but when it is possible to fact check, the media is pretty darn consistent in its dishonesty regarding Trump.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Sending classified info over an unsecured mailserver is still A-OK though, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

We are not a serious Country.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinmo View Post
    Sending classified info over an unsecured mailserver is still A-OK though, right?
    The Texan has assured me that it has a secure pipe that flushes the information straight to Q's septic tank. This toilet bowl method of communication is revolutionary and the safest in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinmo View Post
    I think it says, "Bullwinkel is a dope."

Just saying, who knows. Why are defenders so sure it is not the real deal? You are pinning a personality to this guy that does not exist. We had a life long history what he was all about and now all of sudden he is Mother Teresa to some people. Go figure.
    It's really more like an IQ test.

You failed.

A 3rd grader could manufacture that photographic evidence.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's really more like an IQ test.

You failed.

A 3rd grader could manufacture that photographic evidence.
    I did not say whether it is legit or not legit. You are so blinded by your support for him you cannot imagine your god and savior doing anything like that. I keep an open mind both ways.

I did not say whether it is legit or not legit. You are so blinded by your support for him you cannot imagine your god and savior doing anything like that. I keep an open mind both ways.
    That has nothing to do with it.

I cannot imagine a day going by where the media doesn't fabricate some lie about Trump. It's been 6 years. Every. $#@!ing. Day. Get a clue.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    That has nothing to do with it.

I cannot imagine a day going by where the media doesn't fabricate some lie about Trump. It's been 6 years. Every. $#@!ing. Day. Get a clue.
    Of course they all do it. Just as Fox News lies sometimes about Biden which is completely unnecessary since there is enough legitimate grievances to work with.

There was one night it was so egregious I was going to post here since they were doing so at the top of the hour and then 5 minutes later saying the opposite. I was like, this is so insulting, do they really think their viewers are that stupid.

We are talking about toilet pics. It's hard to take toilet pics seriously.
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

What a coincidence that this "news" comes out the same day as a raid on Trump's home.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

"Fish it out"? Does somebody have physical possession of those pieces of paper?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

It seems really hard to believe that someone would think flushing a note down the toilet and then just leaving it there when it didn't go down, would be a good way to get rid of it.

I'm gonna start rolling my trash can down to the street this week, but halfway down the driveway I'm gonna knock it over and just leave it there, and see if anyone notices.

Seems like a poor attempt to fabricate evidence honestly, I'm hoping those are just stock images of some paper in the toilet because that's pretty damned idiotic.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 08-08-2022 at 07:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    We are not a serious Country.
    We're definitely circling the drain
    ''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Obviously fake - Trump renovated the Presidential bathroom the day he came into office:

- Kim Kardashian

Who puts notes in a toilet and doesn't flush? Seems like fake news.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

There has not been an investigative reporter near the story.

Not since the Posed Photo op in Pelosis office,, Complete with Horn Head,,, taken by a HuffPo Reporter..

It was Staged.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    This is actually how he communicated with Q - using the toilet as a dead drop.
    Post of the month! LOL
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Dude.. I am finally becoming amused at the TDS..

and the baseless attacks against him only push me toward that camp,,if nothing else than to get AWAY FROM THE screaming NEVERTRUMPERS.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Dude.. I am finally becoming amused at the TDS..

and the baseless attacks against him only push me toward that camp,,if nothing else than to get AWAY FROM THE screaming NEVERTRUMPERS.
    I just find it amusing the lengths people will go through to defend him including thinking that paper always flushes.
    Last edited by kahless; 08-09-2022 at 05:30 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast