Thread: St Louis Couple Who Pointed Guns At Protestors Indicted

Post St Louis Couple Who Pointed Guns At Protestors Indicted

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Soros owns the Liberty movement.

I hope they sue the ever living $#@! out of the St Louis government.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

The Missouri GOP governor has already said that he will pardon both of them if they're convicted. So this entire trial is a circus show.

Grand Jury Indicts St. Louis Couple Who Used Guns to Hold Off Protesters

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ff-protesters/

AWR Hawkins 6 Oct 2020

A grand jury indicted Mark and Patricia McCloskey Tuesday on charges related to their June 28, 2020, use of guns to keep protesters away from their home.

KSDK reports that the grand jury indicted the McCloskeys on “exhibiting a weapon and tampering with evidence.”

Breitbart News reported that Mark held an AR-15 and Patricia held a handgun on June 28, in hopes of deterring protesters from damaging their home or property.

Video of the couple standing outside their home went viral:

A couple has come out of their house and is pointing guns at protesters in their neighborhood #StLouis #lydakrewson pic.twitter.com/ZJ8a553PAU

— Daniel Shular (@xshularx) June 29, 2020

Breitbart News reported an investigation was opened against the McCloskeys on June 30, just two days after they stood with guns to protect their property.

The New York Post quoted St. Louis Prosecutor Kimberly Gardner saying, “I am alarmed at the events that occurred over the weekend, where peaceful protestors were met by guns.”

She added, “We must protect the right to peacefully protest, and any attempt to chill it through intimidation or threat of deadly force will not be tolerated.”

But the Hill reported Missouri Gov. Mike Parson (R) believed the McCloskeys did that which was lawful, that they “did what they legally should do.”

Parson said, “A mob does not have the right to charge your property. They had every right to protect themselves.”

He suggested that he would pardon the McCloskeys if they were charged for their use of firearms.

Parson used a July 18, 2020, tweet to say, “We will not allow law-abiding citizens to be targeted for exercising their constitutional rights.”
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Missouri Constitution, Article 1, Section 23: That the right of every citizen to keep and bear arms, ammunition, and accessories typical to the normal function of such arms, in defense of his home, person, family and property, or when lawfully summoned in aid of the civil power, shall not be questioned. The rights guaranteed by this section shall be unalienable. Any restriction on these rights shall be subject to strict scrutiny and the state of Missouri shall be obligated to uphold these rights and shall under no circumstances decline to protect against their infringement. Nothing in this section shall be construed to prevent the general assembly from enacting general laws which limit the rights of convicted violent felons or those adjudicated by a court to be a danger to self or others as result of a mental disorder or mental infirmity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Well, I can't speak for everyone else. and don't presume to.

But I will NEVER surrender my firearms.

To authority or social mores.

My firearms are my equalizer even though I might be outgunned.

That is the EXPRESSED intent of the 2A.

Molon Labe. No joke.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Well, I can't speak for everyone else. and don't presume to.

But I will NEVER surrender my firearms.

To authority or social mores.

My firearms are my equalizer even though I might be outgunned.

That is the EXPRESSED intent of the 2A.

Molon Labe. No joke.
    Same here.

I'm about done with the drip drip drip of the Chinese water torture.

So much $#@! is piling up that an honorable death is becoming a better choice every day.

Come and take them, indeed.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Same here.

I'm about done with the drip drip drip of the Chinese water torture.

So much $#@! is piling up that an honorable death is becoming a better choice every day.

Come and take them, indeed.
    It seems untenable in the face of it. And yet it is so simply NOT.

The governor will pardon them. It's just a publicity stunt for the prosecutor. The wife need to learn to keep her finger off the trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    The governor will pardon them. It's just a publicity stunt for the prosecutor. The wife need to learn to keep her finger off the trigger.
    Yes, it is...and do know what that publicity message is, before dismissing it as nothing but talk?

"Defend your home or property or life against marauding Marxist mobs of violent criminals and we will throw YOU in jail...with violent Marxist criminals."

And to those of us who are not well connected lawyers, known by all in state government, living in a million dollar restored historical mansion...to some poor Joe Six Pack defending his house trailer without access to government clemency...that message is loud and clear.

And he'll stand down and second guess himself and submit to criminal attack, rather than take a shot at an invading meth head or didndoo.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yes, it is...and do know what that publicity message is, before dismissing it as nothing but talk?

"Defend your home or property or life against marauding Marxist mobs of violent criminals and we will throw YOU in jail...with violent Marxist criminals."

And to those of us who are not well connected lawyers, known by all in state government, living in a million dollar restored historical mansion...to some poor Joe Six Pack defending his house trailer without access to government clemency...that message is loud and clear.

And he'll stand down and second guess himself and submit to criminal attack, rather than take a shot at an invading meth head or didndoo.
    Depends where you live. Nobody here is ever prosecuted for confronting a trespasser or killing a burglar here in ME. It's a normal thing to do and the fact that you are risking your life being a criminal deters a lot of crime. We still have the lowest crime rate in the nation.

McCloskeys Indicted for TAMPERING with EVIDENCE? Viva Frei Vlawg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86GUAM32c4M

The McCloskey situation is, as they say in California, totes mc cray cray! They have now been indicted on TAMPERING with evidence. This is the breakdown. And the origins of the expression "accuse your enemies of doing what you are doing so as to create confusion".
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    I find the wording of the artlice for the protesters in there funny, these were protestors who break the rule by not entering into someone's private property and a couple that had nothing to do with the "Racial injustice"