Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul livestream stroke?

So glad to hear he's doing better.

Hang in there Ron!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

John Baeza

I hope this guy is staying at the hospital with a couple of buddies.

Ron Paul's bodyguard - https://dailycaller.com/2018/02/04/t...-prison-system

https://tomwoods.com/ep-624-ron-pauls-bodyguard-this-guy-has-stories
    Last edited by Valli6; 09-25-2020 at 08:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    the leftists are attacking Ron post-stroke because they're too emotional after losing RBG seat to the other party.
    I found out about the stroke from my leftist son and leftist Tulsi Gabbard wished Ron Paul well.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

From Justin Amash.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    From Justin Amash.

https://twitter.com/justinamash/stat...180152320?s=20
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...rc=twsrc%5Etfw
    Can anybody find Biden's tweet?
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Can anybody find Biden's tweet?
    meanwhile at theDonald.win

https://thedonald.win/p/HXxzO8Ay/mes...-i-am-doing/c/

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Write in candidate 2020.
    He's always my write-in candidate.
    There is no spoon.

I found out about the stroke from my leftist son and leftist Tulsi Gabbard wished Ron Paul well.
    I think you missed the part where I didn't say all leftists.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

I get along with Tulsi supporters. But to be fair most of her supporters are not hardcore Leftists.
    Real Democrats hate her.

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...rc=twsrc%5Etfw
    Actually Trump likes Ron Paul.

Was anybody else not able to bring themselves to actually watch the video?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

From the entire RP Security Team to Ron Paul. Our thoughts are with you. Get well soon sir!
    From John, Jonathan, Will, and Joe.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/politica...es-john-baeza/

The following video shows information that is already in this thread.

Including the “minor” stroke on-air (only a couple of second).
    And that he later tweeted “I am doing fine”, with a photo of him in hospital bed.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Love this! Thanks, Mr. Banana.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I couldn't not watch, but i checked the comments from you guys first. It's sudden and very short.
    I feel like he remained aware and realized something had happened, but I don't really know how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I didn't and won't, knowingly choosing to watch someone I like experience a serious medical issue would be weird, I am not his doctor so I don't have any reason to.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    It needs a Constitutional Conservative.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post

Man I didn’t see this live but boy was it scary to watch. Prayers for a quick recovery. The ol rebel statesmen is in pretty good shape for his age and I hope it makes for a great recovery.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.

It needs a Constitutional Conservative.
    Constitutional conservatives are April. Trumpkins who started with Ron Paul can be Casey Jones.

I didn't and won't, knowingly choosing to watch someone I like experience a serious medical issue would be weird, I am not his doctor so I don't have any reason to.
    Part of my duties included chief medical officer and I have training and certification as such, and, without being gruesome, I learned a valuable lesson about what stroke and TIA looks like, as it occurs.

Both laymen and trained medics alike can benefit from "real time" observations of serious medical conditions as they set in, and I would guess Ron would agree, even being the suffering patient int this case.

If you have somebody you care for that depends on you and is at risk for stroke, it might serve you well to watch, as immediate treatment can often mean life or death.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Prayers for Dr Paul and his family and all others who love him.

https://twitter.com/KelleyAshbyPaul/...73036555804672

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I'm guessing its gonna be a while until we hear from him again.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

This image should get an award...

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Part of my duties included chief medical officer and I have training and certification as such, and, without being gruesome, I learned a valuable lesson about what stroke and TIA looks like, as it occurs.

Both laymen and trained medics alike can benefit from "real time" observations of serious medical conditions as they set in, and I would guess Ron would agree, even being the suffering patient int this case.

If you have somebody you care for that depends on you and is at risk for stroke, it might serve you well to watch, as immediate treatment can often mean life or death.
    I agree. With all respect to Dr Paul - the clip actually has educational value. The incident comes on so suddenly and is only a few seconds long so, it is relatively bearable to watch. For me (and maybe this is selfish), it relieved some of the anxiety that it was something much worse and I felt confident that he would receive immediate treatment. Being able to recognize these symptoms for what they are, could actually save lives, since getting immediate treatment - especially within the first hour, I believe - makes a HUGE difference in how well the patient recovers; i.e. no signs of damage vs paralysis or partial paralysis, or worse.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast