Thread: Antifa and Youtube

Antifa and Youtube

Last night I was derping about on Youtube, and Antifa propaganda popped into the feed, completely unsolicited. I have never searched for or viewed anything remotely close or related to Antifa. I also don't use other Google products, to the best of my ability.

Perplexed (and into my cups a bit) I watched a little to see what they would say and how effective their message would be. While I couldn't tolerate too much, this propaganda might be effective for the less conscious. I do regret a bit having given it a look, because now Youtube will think their unsolicited outreach efforts are effective.

Anyone else experience this?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If I ever come across a video with a title that puts Antifa in a positive light, I won't bother watching the video.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Badnon Wissenshaftler View Post
    Last night I was derping about on Youtube, and Antifa propaganda popped into the feed, completely unsolicited. I have never searched for or viewed anything remotely close or related to Antifa. I also don't use other Google products, to the best of my ability.

Perplexed (and into my cups a bit) I watched a little to see what they would say and how effective their message would be. While I couldn't tolerate too much, this propaganda might be effective for the less conscious. I do regret a bit having given it a look, because now Youtube will think their unsolicited outreach efforts are effective.

Anyone else experience this?
    I am curious. What is a pro antifa youtube video. I can't find one and they usually pretend that antifa is NOT a real entity.

I'm just going to let the FBI handle it.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I am curious. What is a pro antifa youtube video. I can't find one and they usually pretend that antifa is NOT a real entity.
    Yeah, they said something like that in the video, as in you can't be a "member" and there is no hierarchical structure. And "pro" as in propaganda? That's what I'd call it. I'd maybe go find what I refer to here, but I haven't been back to Youtube and don't have any great desire to do so. It was under Youtube's "philosophy" category, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    If I ever come across a video with a title that puts Antifa in a positive light, I won't bother watching the video.
    I couldn't be sure about the contents, so my puzzlement and curiosity got the best of me. Like I said, I wish I hadn't, but sometimes I just can't resist that level of "WTF?".

positive antifa video...

To be fair, this Portland antifa video is kind of a day-brightener.
    (More angles on twitter - comments and memes are hilarious)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSrl46_n844

Better view of the fire-dancer here:

https://twitter.com/BGOnTheScene/sta...76141219905536

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    To be fair, this Portland antifa video is kind of a day-brightener.
    (More angles on twitter - comments and memes are hilarious)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSrl46_n844

Better view of the fire-dancer here:

https://twitter.com/BGOnTheScene/sta...76141219905536
    Bwahahaha!! Now, normally I wouldn't laugh at a man on fire, but...

How many one-liners can go here? (Checking out Twit commentary now.)

Also, so many things come to mind. Metallica's "Jump in the Fire", Kim Jong Un's reported walks on the Sun, Moonspell's "Firewalking"...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hotfoot Hooligan
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Tap Dancin' with Fire
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Badnon Wissenshaftler View Post
    Yeah, they said something like that in the video, as in you can't be a "member" and there is no hierarchical structure. And "pro" as in propaganda? That's what I'd call it. I'd maybe go find what I refer to here, but I haven't been back to Youtube and don't have any great desire to do so. It was under Youtube's "philosophy" category, I believe.
    I saw some pro antifa vids about a year ago. Now it seems that social media and the msm is trying to gaslight and pretend this group doesn't exist anymore.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

Soy boi self-defense classes? That'll be ... interesting.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Hmmm, doing without the "masculine, hetero-normative, gym culture". Well, if I understand that correctly, they've accomplished that mission. I'm not a subscriber to the "meat-head" mentality, but a little masculinity might help here.

Of course, this guy's hat alone will strike fear into the hearts of would-be aggressors.
    Also, some of that technique is, shall we say, in need of improvement. I've met many a lady with vastly superior skills.

Now, I truly don't like making fun of anyone, so I'll stop to wish these guys luck on the path to enlightenment. A journey begins with a single step and whatnot.

Not a single one of these beta males has any testosterone in their body.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Needed Yakity Sax:

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

AntiFa Slacker #2 - "Stop drop and roll bro, stop drop and roll"
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

I thought they said Burning Man was cancelled this year.

Lol those videos posted above are gold
    No - No - No - No

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    Lol those videos posted above are gold
    I have to thank that young man for giving up his feet for my enjoyment. It's been a long time since anybody has made me laugh like this guy.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Can we please have more Antifa people setting themselves on fire?

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I thought they said Burning Man was cancelled this year.
    It was, but thousands of people showing up to Ocean Beach didn't give a damn. San Francisco's mayor even chastised everybody that showed up without wearing a mask and doing any social distancing.

Calvin Coolidge

It was, but thousands of people showing up to Ocean Beach didn't give a damn. San Francisco's mayor even chastised everybody that showed up without wearing a mask and doing any social distancing.
    They went to the wrong city.

Fayetteville NC

Can we please have more Antifa people setting themselves on fire?
    Okay.

Guy Accidentally Lights Himself On Fire - Fayetteville, NC Protest MARKETPLACE BURNING (1:22)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVp1VDmkxQ8
    Last edited by Valli6; 09-07-2020 at 09:02 PM.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video