Thread: Donald just retweeted John Dennis (CA) ...

Donald just retweeted John Dennis (CA) ...

I'm a little surprised he keeps an eye on Pelosi's challenger...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pelosi should announce retirement on her 80th birthday next month. #gonancy

Man who threatened San Francisco GOP chairman identified as school social worker

https://www.thepostmillennial.com/ma...social-worker/

A protestor recorded threatening to harm a San Francisco GOP chairman in a viral video has been identified as a local hip-hop DJ and public school social worker.

Stefan Goldstone, who performs as “DJ Sake-1,” accosted John Dennis, 56, last Saturday at the Civic Center in downtown San Francisco during a cleanup event organized by Trump-supporting activist, Scott Pressler. Mr. Dennis is running as the Republican candidate against Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi.

In a clip posted on Mr. Dennis’ Twitter account, he speaks to the agitated man who confronts him.

School social worker

A pointless public/taxpayer funded job. Why am I not surprised?

If this guy can somehow beat Pelosi, I'll be absolutely shocked.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    If this guy can somehow beat Pelosi, I'll be absolutely shocked.
    He won't but they're having a lot of fun.

Well, there you have it. Antifa leftists want to murder you. The killing fields of past communist regimes were not exceptions, it is a defining feature of communism. It’s about enabling hatred and jealousy, and giving power to murderers.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Well, there you have it. Antifa leftists want to murder you. The killing fields of past communist regimes were not exceptions, it is a defining feature of communism. It’s about enabling hatred and jealousy, and giving power to murderers.
    Communism is a great system. It just requires people with the right kind of thoughts. Everybody else needs to be eliminated or at least sent to gulag.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

This is great news!

So glad to see this! Maybe the GOP will give John Dennis some support this time! I sent him a donation years ago when he ran (I'm from the other side of the country), but with no support from his own party, it seemed pretty futile.
    ----------------------------

OMG! This was a cleanup event?! Saw the video yesterday, but wasn't aware of the context!

What scum! Check this out, from the article posted above https://www.thepostmillennial.com/ma...-social-worker
    One of the most vocal critics of the event is Matt Haney, who serves on the city and county’s Board of Supervisors.

“There is a shameful stupid ignorant dehumanizing right wing political stunt in Civic Center today,” Mr. Haney tweeted. “Hateful Trump groups saying they are going to ‘clean up’ San Francisco. Be on high alert, vigilant and look out for each other.”

Mr. Haney represents District 6, which includes some of San Francisco’s neighbourhoods with the highest crime and homelessness rates. He later deleted his tweet after it emerged that one of the clean-up volunteers had been robbed and assaulted by masked protestors. The victim, Ryan, who does not want his surname published, reported the incident to police.
    If Trump talks about him - "raises his profile" - Dennis could really pull it off this time! Imagine if Trump showed up for a rally in San Francisco!

When would be a good time for a money bomb?
    Last edited by Valli6; 02-15-2020 at 10:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    So glad to see this! Maybe the GOP will give John Dennis some support this time! I sent him a donation years ago when he ran (I'm from the other side of the country), but with no support from his own party, it seemed pretty futile.

OMG! This was a cleanup event?! Saw the video yesterday, but wasn't aware of the context!

What scum! Check this out, from the article posted above https://www.thepostmillennial.com/ma...-social-worker

If Trump talks about him - "raises his profile" - Dennis could really pull it off this time! Imagine if Trump showed up for a rally in San Francisco!

When would be a good time for a money bomb?
    If John moved out of that district, maybe. It's statistically impossible to win that district if you aren't a democrat. I admire his determination but relying on democrats, especially Ban Francisco democrats, to win, is a non-starter.

Hell he should move to Georgia. I know some useless republicans he could replace.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

John Dennis deserves better

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    If John moved out of that district, maybe. It's statistically impossible to win that district if you aren't a democrat. I admire his determination but relying on democrats, especially Ban Francisco democrats, to win, is a non-starter.
    Hell he should move to Georgia. I know some useless republicans he could replace.
    Hmmm. Wondering - are actual statistics used to conclude that? Or is it more of an educated guess? Is this figured by counting up the # of grabby registered democrats in the district and comparing it to the # of registered Republicans? Just curious.

By the way, I was surprised to see a brief interview of John Dennis some months back - not a studio interview, just someone on the street with a mike (It might've been on the fox business channel?) They introduced him as a business man from San Fransisco, not a candidate or anything. He was saying that he'd had it, was finally giving up on doing business in San Fransisco, that it was just impossible. It gave me the impression that he really was planning to move out of the area.

Wow, I haven't heard his name around here in a while.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Wow, I haven't heard his name around here in a while.
    Yeah, he's still running (and having a lot of fun) God bless him.

The commies are just waiting for it to be mildly acceptable to murder successful people, you know, with cause.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

John Dennis has a special guest.. LOL!

@Valli6

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Kicked out of his apartment a while back because rent control...

https://brokeassstuart.com/2016/08/1...aces-eviction/
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Not a horrible hip hop dj, he seems to mostly get spanish speaking lyricists tho not sure if that's a big market.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

Hopefully this violent commie did not kill this bourgeoisie landlord.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    John Dennis on FOX!
    @Valli6, @Brian4Liberty
    Thanks for posting all these videos!

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

Not really because of rent control. It looks like the owner was going to sell the property, and he is working with the government to prevent the sale and force the owner to “sell” the property to a local government funded commie collective that will become his new landlord.

Well, no. We just made an offer to buy the property. So, I don’t know if this has anything to do with that [B4L - lol]

So wait, before all of this eviction stuff went down, you guys tried to buy the place?

We actually already put in an offer at market value on the entire lot (8-units in total) for $3.2 million [B4L - another lol]. We are trying for a Tenancy in Common (TIC). We are working with Misson Economic Devolopment Agecny (MEDA) to buy the place. MEDA gets funds from the city and the state and if the sale goes through, they would then act as our landlord. So we would pay them off, instead of paying the landlord. The title would change hands and the tenants would deal with MEDA. It’s called a land trust. Basically, we submitted an offer that says they can sell to us now or wait until they decide they want to sell. This action was to circumvent them kicking us out, because there had been talk about the landlords wanting to sell the place. The property was purchased in 1976 for $279,000. They haven’t responded to our offer yet.
    An older 8 unit property in SF? Would have to guess that would be around $8 million, not $3.2 million. Depends on condition and size of units. A new 8 unit property would be more.

And these people refuse to believe that two things cause the price of these homes to go up like this, supply and demand, and Federal Reserve money printing. They support everything that makes both of those two things go against them, immigration and money printing.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 02-18-2020 at 12:11 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Hmmm. John Dennis has a primary challenger, and apparently someone is backing her. She has radio ads running right now.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/candi...mp-jacob-airey