Thread: What went wrong...

What went wrong...

A meme:

What went wrong (and this is four years old, it's only gotten worse since then)

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    A meme:

Hmmm. James Dean seems to be sitting on the front fender of a motorcycle. The guy today just put wheels on the fender and is riding that.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

plastics and the dupont corp
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

female hormones in water supply
    Do something Danke

And yes, I realize that is Cary Grant, in, I think, Alfred Hitchcock's 1941 film "Suspicion".

Point still stands.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Aspartame and BHA.

12 years of government mandated attendance to toxic cesspits of Marxist indoctrination, and anti-male misandry.

Besides xenoestrogens, a generation raised by single mothers. Boys (and girls too) need a male role model in the house.
    Also single mothers on the government dole are the most destructive voting block in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Besides xenoestrogens, a generation raised by single mothers. Boys (and girls too) need a male role model in the house.
    Also single mothers on the government dole are the most destructive voting block in this country.
    Yep. The second group are single mothers. And the third group are mothers in general.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Much truth here.

12 years of government mandated attendance to toxic cesspits of Marxist indoctrination, and anti-male misandry.
    THIS!
    There is no spoon.

He's not even a fruit.

That's actually a guy who bangs broads...
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Seeing sht like this makes me wonder if we live in a godless universe.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Seeing sht like this makes me wonder if we live in a godless universe.
    I have accepted that we do. My life and everything around me make more sense.
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 10-06-2022 at 11:50 AM.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

A meme:

Not a meme:

https://twitter.com/TuckerOriginals/...75829018361857
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Trans[gender "neurodivergent"] Barrister barista

https://twitter.com/SebGorka/status/1586716751412207619
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 10-30-2022 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Trans[gender "neurodivergent"] Barrister barista

https://twitter.com/SebGorka/status/1586716751412207619
    I love how people that make a career sitting around bullshitting all day mock the blue collar worker. That Barista probably has worked harder in one day than Gorka has worked in his entire life.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    https://twitter.com/TuckerOriginals/...75829018361857
    Two Minutes of Truth.