Page 37 of 76 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 2267

Thread: The Russia-Ukraine War

European Businesses Transfer Operations To Escape Fuel Shortages And Costs

https://www.thefinancialtrends.com/2...ges-and-costs/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Russian Alternative To SWIFT System Growing Rapidly

https://www.thefinancialtrends.com/2...owing-rapidly/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Another great video from Scott Ritter

A major point he makes in this video is that with the referendums soon to be finished in the next couple days, the LPR and DPR will very soon be part of Russia, and this changes everything in how Russia responds to being attacked.

If Ukraine continues to attack the Donbass after that region is officially part of Russia (from Russia's perspective), Ukraine is likely to get crushed in a manner that it cannot currently even fathom.

For those who still think this is a war of "Putin aggression":

6:00 - 10:00 provides good historical summary of how this conflict was manufactured
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Also see 26:00-27:00 for a decent idea on how to overthrow your government lol
    Last edited by TheTexan; 09-24-2022 at 11:40 PM.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Italy Businesses Face Apocalypse Due To Energy Costs

https://www.thefinancialtrends.com/2...-energy-costs/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

"When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

EU Nations Fail To Agree On Russian Oil Price Cap

https://www.thefinancialtrends.com/2...oil-price-cap/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Germany Data Points To A Recession Coming

https://www.thefinancialtrends.com/2...ession-coming/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Patrick Timpone Interviews Russell Bentley 2022.09.23

https://ln5.sync.com/dl/6af3bbff0/et...tci4q-rea3xh5m

Mitchell Henderson - Ukraine And Nuclear War

https://ln5.sync.com/dl/9e9663b60/2c...ixf49-285j82iv
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Russia To Propose OPEC Cut Production By One Million BPD

https://www.thefinancialtrends.com/2...e-million-bpd/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

9/23
    Scott is once again joined by Douglas Macgregor Col. (ret.) to discuss developments in Ukraine. Macgregor has been working hard to keep track of what’s actually happening on the ground, and the result is a very different narrative than what you’d find in most media outlets. Despite a very public “defeat” in northeastern Ukraine, Macgregor is convinced the Russians are dominating this war. He argues that Russia’s focus appears fixed on the southern coast, which may soon become part of Russia itself. Scott and Macgregor work through the current dynamics of the war and examine the risk of a nuclear strike.
    https://scotthorton.org/interviews/9...an-escalation/

Medvedev Says US, NATO Won't Intervene if Russia Uses Nuke
    https://news.antiwar.com/2022/09/27/...ke-in-ukraine/

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Is the West just winning the battle and Putin the war ?

To me Putin has always been someone I regarded highly in terms of Sun-Tzu behaviour and general tactics. Do I agree, not per se, do I think my personal opinion changes facts, no I'm too realistic for that...

My question is, is the invasion of Ukraine a deliberate attempt to destroy the Western economies as the Western response is all too predictable.

Discuss...
    PUTIN diverted oil + natural gas from the civilian sector into the military. To invade ANYTHING after 1920
    usually entails utilizing fossil fuels instead of well fed horses. PUTIN's "splendid little war" impacted the
    economies of the countries who were energy dependent on Russia. We are seeing a revival of the dark days
    of the Cold War as the two sides test out cutting edge weapons systems. https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.p...ivateLittleWar

"A PRIVATE LITTLE WAR

Original air date: February 2, 1968

Kirk, Bones and Spock beam down to a peaceful, idyllic planet where some years previous Kirk had befriended a native called Tyree (Michael Witney). Kirk intervenes when he sees a group (including Tyree) about to be ambushed by a rival group armed with flintlocks. Which is odd, because this society is supposed to still be in the Bronze Age. In the ensuing melee, Spock gets shot and has to be taken back aboard the Enterprise.

While Spock convalesces, Kirk and Bones beam back down to investigate this on going war. It seems those darn Klingons are at it again! They convinced one faction of natives that they could be more powerful than the others. All they needed was better weapons. As if dealing with them wasn't bad enough, there are these critters called the mugato to contend with. Kirk gets poisoned by one. Fortunately, Bones is able to get him to Tyree's tribe, where his wife Nona (Nancy Kovack) is able to heal Kirk.

But Nona's services are not free. She insists that Kirk give her a weapon more powerful than what the Hill People have. And what Nona wants, Nona gets."
    Last edited by Aratus; 09-28-2022 at 10:40 AM. Reason: a splendid little war (by mark twain's definition!)

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

Amusing how people still fall for the propaganda.

✅ 97.81% voted for the entry of the Zaporozhye region into Russia

✅ 97.93% voted for the entry of the LPR into the Russian Federation

✅ 96.81% voted for the entry of Kherson into the Russian Federation.

Waiting on the DPR.

https://t.me/UkraineHumanRightsAbuses/10629

-------------------------------------

Donbass residents explain why they voted "Yes" to join Russia

https://t.me/UkraineHumanRightsAbuses/10638

https://t.me/UkraineHumanRightsAbuses/10637
    - Kim Kardashian

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I feel that Ukraine is going to back down soon and retreat to the Dneiper River, rather than face the new Russian offensive.

Then they will be forced to cut a deal, and Democrats will talk Biden into backing off this project before Election Day.

Russia has won. Blowing up the Nord Stream was just a terrorist act from a big crybaby.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    I feel that Ukraine is going to back down soon and retreat to the Dneiper River, rather than face the new Russian offensive.

Then they will be forced to cut a deal, and Democrats will talk Biden into backing off this project before Election Day.

Russia has won. Blowing up the Nord Stream was just a terrorist act from a big crybaby.
    Yea I don't see this going much farther. Especially now that these regions are going to be officially part of Russia (from Russia's POV).

If Ukraine does choose to continue hostilities, Russia's response will almost certainly be escalated now that these regions are "Russian".

Either it's gonna be over soon, ... or WW III.
    - Kim Kardashian

German Food Producers Warn Energy Prices Will Force Them To Close

https://www.thefinancialtrends.com/2...them-to-close/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Jeff Rense - Russell Bentley from Donetsk with a lot to report

https://ln5.sync.com/dl/b45732ea0/pq...p826h-jct3iuhc

I'm consistently impressed with Russell's depth of knowledge

Russell voted "Yes" to let Russia join the DPR
    Last edited by TheTexan; 09-29-2022 at 02:51 PM.
    - Kim Kardashian

Starting at 38:00 or so.. he's absolutely right. Voting is useless. There's only one solution to this in America - we have to do what DPR has done, and overthrow our Nazi masters
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Starting at 38:00 or so.. he's absolutely right. Voting is useless. There's only one solution to this in America - we have to do what DPR has done, and overthrow our Nazi masters
    Maybe the US should take a vote to join Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Maybe the US should take a vote to join Russia.
    Maybe we should
    - Kim Kardashian

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Maybe we should
    Easy, Comrade. Ur Russkie cheerleading getting a little too much

German Inflation Highest Since The Nazis Held Power

https://www.thefinancialtrends.com/2...is-held-power/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Senate Approves Up to $16 Billion in Ukraine Aid

- House, President to pass tonight.
    - Republicans wanted more
    - Total aid to Ukraine in 2022 from United States surpasses entire Russian 2021 Military Budget. (68 Billion)

Pentagon to Set Up New Command for Arming Ukraine in Germany

NATO Defense Industry ramping up arms production
    Putin to OK Annexation of Ukraine Regions, October 4th Final Hurdles expected to pass
    US hits Iran, Chinese co's that import oil with new sanctions
    NATO labels Nord Stream attacks as Sabotage, vows "response"

F* Republican war mongers

Why does this board/Ron Paul World in general give them cover?

"The top Republican on the Armed Services Committee, Sen. James Inhofe of Oklahoma, argued earlier this month that the White House’s latest Ukraine aid request was too low and that Biden should use the remaining amount of presidential drawdown authority before it expires."

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    "The top Republican on the Armed Services Committee, Sen. James Inhofe of Oklahoma, argued earlier this month that the White House’s latest Ukraine aid request was too low and that Biden should use the remaining amount of presidential drawdown authority before it expires."
    Fortunately, that pint-sized psycho is retiring.

Unfortunately, though we had a fine man of brains and integrity in the primary, GOP primary voters naturally found no use for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Vladimir Putin has expressed support for the incorporation of the Donbass and the Kherson and Zaporozhye regions into Russia.
    "Dear residents of Russia, residents of the Donetsk and Lugansk People's Republics, the people of the Zaporozhye and Kherson regions...you know that referendums have taken place. The results have been calculated. The results are known. People have made their choice, an unequivocal choice," Putin said, speaking at a ceremony in the Kremlin on Friday.
    Putin expressed confidence that lawmakers gathered in the hall would speedily support formal laws on the new territories' formal accession into Russia.
    "I am sure that the Federal Assembly will support the constitutional laws on the admission and formation in Russia of four new regions, of four new subjects of the Russian Federation, because this is the will of millions of people," Putin said. "This is of course their right, their inalienable right, enshrined in Article 1 of the United Nations Charter, where the principle of equality and self-determination of peoples is stated directly," he added.

This right is also based on the historical unity of generations of residents of the four regions with Russia, from the period of Ancient Rus to Catherine the Great, to the Second World War, Putin said.
    "We will always remember the heroes of the Russian Spring," the president added, referring to the 2014 pro-Russian unrest in eastern and southern Ukraine in the months following the coup in Kiev in February 2014. "[We will always remember] those who died for the right in their native tongue, to preserve their culture, traditions, their faith. For their right to live."
    "This includes the fighters of the Donbass, the martyrs of the 'Odessa Khatyn', the victims of the inhuman terrorist attacks carried out by the Kiev regime. This includes volunteers and militiamen, civilians, women and children, the elderly. Russians, Ukrainians, people from various nationalities," as well as the soldiers engaged in the special military operation, Putin said, asking for a minute of silence to honor the memories of the fallen.

Crisis Whose Roots Go Back Decades
    The contemporary security crisis in Ukraine goes back decades, Putin said. "In 1991, at the Belovezhskaya Pushcha, without asking the will of ordinary citizens, representatives of the then-party elites decided on the collapse of the USSR, and people found themselves cut off from their homeland at a stroke. This tore apart, dismembered our community of nations, became a national catastrophe. Just as the borders of the union republics were formed behind the scenes after the Revolution [of 1917], the final leaders of the Soviet Union, contrary to the direct expression of the will of the majority of the people in the 1991 referendum, destroyed our great country and simply placed the people before this fact," Putin said.
    "The Soviet Union is no more. The past cannot be returned, and Russia does not need this today. We are not pursuing this. But there is nothing stronger than the determination of millions of people who by their culture, faith, traditions, language consider themselves part of Russia, whose ancestors lived for centuries as part of one state. There is nothing stronger than the determination of these people to return to their true historical fatherland," Putin said.

Message to Kiev and Its Western Sponsors
    The president recalled that the people of the Donbass have faced eight years of "genocide, shelling and blockade," while in Kherson and Zaporozhye, authorities attempted to foment hatred toward Russia and to everything Russia. While referendums were being held, he said, Kiev threatened to target women schoolteachers working in election commissions, and repressions against millions of people who took part in the plebiscites.

"I would like everyone, including the authorities in Kiev and their real masters in the West, to hear me and remember that the people of [the four territories] are becoming our citizens. Forever," Putin said. "We call on the Kiev regime to immediately cease fire, cease all hostilities - the war it unleashed in 2014 and return to the negotiating table. We are ready for this," Putin said.

The president called on Ukraine's authorities to respect the choice made by the Donbass, Kherson and Zaporozhye, and warned that Russia would protect its territories using all available means.

Putin promised that the cities and settlements, housing stock, schools, hospitals, theatres and museums damaged in the fighting would be restored, as would industry and infrastructure.
    The president also appealed to the servicemen of the Russian armed forces, Donbass militias, and members of their families, explaining what they are fighting for.
    "Our compatriots, our brothers and sisters in Ukraine -the native part of our united people, have seen with their own eyes what the ruling circles of the so-called West are preparing for all of humanity. In Ukraine, they have essentially thrown off their masks, shown their true nature. After the collapse of the Soviet Union, the West decided that the planet -all of us forever would have to accept its dictate. In 1991, the West was counting on Russia not to recover from the shocks it faced and fall apart on its own. This almost transpired, we remember the 90s, the terrible 90s, filled with hunger, cold and hopelessness. But Russia stood firm, revived, strengthened and again took its rightful place in the world," Putin said.

The West continues to seek out new opportunities to strike at, weaken and dismember Russia and to give rise to tensions between its people, something "they always dreamed about," he added. The West is ready to go to any length "to preserve the neocolonial system which allows it to live parasitically - and factually to pillage the world thanks to the power of the dollar and the technological dictate. To collect tribute from humanity," Putin said.

This is the reason for their pursuit of the "total desovereigntization" of nations, their aggression against independent states, traditional values and unique cultures," he added.

https://sputniknews.com/20220930/peo...101369245.html
    Last edited by Snowball; 09-30-2022 at 07:52 AM.

Page 37 of 76 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast