Thread: Putin Grants Snowden Russian Citizenship

Putin Grants Snowden Russian Citizenship

Putin Grants Snowden Russian Citizenship.

https://sputniknews.com/20220926/put...101245300.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm glad for Snowden and Russia, they're both better off.

Guess this means he definitely won't be coming back to the US as long as he lives.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

There was a time when Russians defected to the US. Putin grants Snowden citizenship.

Last edited by unknown; 09-26-2022 at 09:47 PM.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Julian. Things are different now.

Julian the Apostate?

Putin Days are numbered?

That nonsense again?

Its a shame that South Carolina keeps voting for a Hawk.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Are Republicans ever going to stop electing and elevating $#@!?

I guess we're required to install establishment minions who vote with Democrats half the time.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Are Republicans ever going to stop electing and elevating $#@!?

I guess we're required to install establishment minions who vote with Democrats half the time.
    Even with McCain not around his still behaving on the same if not worst levels as John McCain.

Changing Assad Days are Numbered to Putin's days are numbered? why are all these Republicans have such hate on Russia? and Russians? they seem to be stuck in the cold war era if not a pre WW2 era.

Does he thinks he needs the poor guy as a way & means to legitimize his obscene war?

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    Does he thinks he needs the poor guy as a way & means to legitimize his obscene war?
    Killing Nazis is a Quite Legitimate war.

Arming Nazi Punks to start a Conflict is criminally dishonorable.

God Bless Mr Putin..And Godspeed in crushing these punks.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Luv.... young men are on the verge of being drafted into the Russian army like as if there is no tomorrow. Putin has hurled the reserves into the fray. There is an anti-war movement in Russia...now. Putin utilized the confusion over OUR exit from Afghanistan to indulge HIS well planned "impulse" to do a bold power play that he hopes will turn out better than Stalin's aggressive invasion of FINLAND just prior to the outbreak of WW2. Blast from the past. Its like we all have forgotten how wise and competent BORIS YELTSIN was. How quickly the COLD WAR had been defrosted in the 1990s. Right now, things are back to being as Siberia in winter frigid as the late 1950s were concerning the USA and Russia!!! Ukrainian nationalism, that noble impulse of the soul has survived the passings of both HITLER and STALIN.

i do not see this conflict as a Russian civil war, or even as Nazi inspired fascism verses the muted & crazy quilt confused monolithic Communism that Monsieur V. PUTIN was raised with....

We can debate if events are rather like Spain in 1936 or Poland in 1938.... Spain was torn apart because cutting edge weapons were tested there. [By Hitler mainly] And as to how Russia in the 20th Century defined Poland's boundaries, verses the land grab Hitler did.... yes, I must point out PUTIN is doing something similar. I thought his focus was the peninsula that YALTA is on... over these past few months, instead i feel he wants all the port cities on the Black Sea to belong to Russia. He is quite willing to de-people the entire civilian population of those areas to achieve his goal. He made a "nuclear" threat... that had its echoes of classic 1950s and 1960s Cold War era brinkmanship.

https://www.britannica.com/event/Russo-Finnish-War

https://www.britannica.com/event/Ger...ggression-Pact

PUTIN is utilizing Mister SNOWDEN as a prop for his fantasy land THRONE that is
    supposed to be greater than anything sat on by a CZAR or a TSAR. PUTIN = EGO.

This granting of Russian Citizenship has triggered NeoCons,RINOs.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://www.gutenberg.org/files/1586...-h/15868-h.htm classic short story.
    is SNOWDEN into dual citizenship? despite how Cold War pissed off Biden is getting?

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Guess this means he definitely won't be coming back to the US as long as he lives.
    That was already a given... we all know he would never again set foot on US soil as a free man.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Luv.... young men are on the verge of being drafted into the Russian army like as if there is no tomorrow. Putin has hurled the reserves into the fray. There is an anti-war movement in Russia...now. Putin utilized the confusion over OUR exit from Afghanistan to indulge HIS well planned "impulse" to do a bold power play that he hopes will turn out better than Stalin's aggressive invasion of FINLAND just prior to the outbreak of WW2. Blast from the past. Its like we all have forgotten how wise and competent BORIS YELTSIN was. How quickly the COLD WAR had been defrosted in the 1990s. Right now, things are back to being as Siberia in winter frigid as the late 1950s were concerning the USA and Russia!!! Ukrainian nationalism, that noble impulse of the soul has survived the passings of both HITLER and STALIN.
    so says CNN..
    I have been observing the Media Lies from the beginning..

Been censored elsewhere for calling a Nazi a Nazi.

and From my observation,,Mr. Putin has been overly gentle in this operation.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    I'm pretty sure Graham cheats his way to victory. You probably can't find a single person in that state that actually likes him.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

https://www.gutenberg.org/files/1586...-h/15868-h.htm classic short story.
    is SNOWDEN into dual citizenship? despite how Cold War pissed off Biden is getting?
    More like both parties are stuck in the cold war pre era mindset.
    This would have being worse if Romney was in charge.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.