Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Venezuela Empties Prisons, Sends Violent Criminals to U.S. Border, Says DHS Report

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    And what do you do with these millions and millions and millions of people while you investigate their backgrounds to determine whether they are or are not violent felons, kiddie diddlers, Marxist terrorists or other thugs.
    I do nothing at all, except enjoy myself at the new authentic Mexican restaurants popping up, and take advantage of the boon of the influx of cheap labor. And I also don't waste my time investigating their backgrounds. I let you waste your time on that. You're the one who cares about it.

But here's what else I do.

If I don't want Nicolas Maduro engaging in 5th generation warfare against the US. I don't instigate that by engaging in 5th generation warfare against him first and putting him in a position where he's left with no choice but to retaliate. I call a truce. I say to Maduro, "Look, the US did wrong things to you. I admit it, and to the extent that I had anything to do with it, I apologize. We're going to stop that now. We're going to leave you alone, and ask that you leave us alone in return."

You might find that his incentive to mix bad people in with the good people that we are actively removing from his country for the sole purpose of hurting him would disappear the moment we stop actively removing those good people.

The American people don't want to be in a 5th generation war with Venezueala, or any other kind of war with them. The angels that you call "duly elected representatives of the people, authorized by the people that elected them" didn't start that war in service of our interests. They started it in the interests of certain special interest groups who fund their campaigns at higher levels than we could if we wanted to.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    I do nothing at all, except enjoy myself at the new authentic Mexican restaurants popping up, and take advantage of the boon of the influx of cheap labor. And I also don't waste my time investigating their backgrounds. I let you waste your time on that. You're the one who cares about it.

But here's what else I do.

If I don't want Nicolas Maduro engaging in 5th generation warfare against the US. I don't instigate that by engaging in 5th generation warfare against him first and putting him in a position where he's left with no choice but to retaliate. I call a truce. I say to Maduro, "Look, the US did wrong things to you. I admit it, and to the extent that I had anything to do with it, I apologize. We're going to stop that now. We're going to leave you alone, and ask that you leave us alone in return."

You might find that his incentive to mix bad people in with the good people that we are actively removing from his country for the sole purpose of hurting him would disappear the moment we stop actively removing those good people.

The American people don't want to be in a 5th generation war with Venezueala, or any other kind of war with them. The angels that you call "duly elected representatives of the people, authorized by the people that elected them" didn't start that war in service of our interests. They started it in the interests of certain special interest groups who fund their campaigns at higher levels than we could if we wanted to.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Invisible Man again."

BTW, you misspelled Venezuela. Sorry, I just wanted to see what it felt like being a policeman of the world. Plus, I saw something, so I said something ;-)

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I prefer living in the Wild West, where any type of rapist has to think twice, because nobody's going to think twice about shooting them in the act.

We have faith in juries of our peers. If you see something, do something.
    That is how, quite literally, the rest of the world sees us.

And I agree and I want to keep it that way.

And this drives the globalist controllers, the deep state dwellers, the WEF twinks, the three bong hit Earth Firsters, the Red papists and the Marxist maggots insane.

Which is why they are all...all funding, organizing, channeling and supporting the demographic invasion of the last standing bastion of political liberty.

The purpose being to displace, replace and eliminate without a trace, me and you along with the only constitutional republic with a "negative" Bill of Rights.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

That is how, quite literally, the rest of the world sees us.

And I agree and I want to keep it that way.

And this drives the globalist controllers, the deep state dwellers, the WEF twinks, the three bong hit Earth Firsters, the Red papists and the Marxist maggots insane.

Which is why they are all...all funding, organizing, channeling and supporting the demographic invasion of the last standing bastion of political liberty.

The purpose being to displace, replace and eliminate without a trace, me and you along with the only constitutional republic with a "negative" Bill of Rights.

We seem to be FUNDING it with the "representative" help of most of the congresscritters and senators. And POTUSes [plural]. On BOTH sides.

I've posed the question in another thread. Read through the list - how many companies/corporations that are signatory to the WEF Great Reset do people work for, or do business with them in one way or another, directly and/or indirectly? And what is the solution? Crickets.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    We seem to be FUNDING it with the "representative" help of most of the congresscritters and senators. And POTUSes [plural]. On BOTH sides.

I've posed the question in another thread. Read through the list - how many companies/corporations that are signatory to the WEF Great Reset do people work for, or do business with them in one way or another, directly and/or indirectly? And what is the solution? Crickets.
    And people wonder/criticize why I am an Agorist, who looks for ways to avoid paying taxes on smokes [non-menthol] and such, in order to defund the state. Just think if more people thought that way.

@Anti Federalist

@PAF

I've posed a number of solutions to corporate tyranny.

Right now, I'm in communication with the NH State AG, John Formella, along with the NH Firearm Coalition (Life Member), to start lawsuit procedures against Visa. MasterCard and Amex, to prevent them from flagging gun purchases, which amount to a de facto, gun registry.

Most every libertarian/anarchist I know would oppose that action because "they're private companies and can do whatever they want".

I'm assuming you would as well...
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

See that's where the disconnect is.

You will not recognize this as an invasion, directed funded and orchestrated by enemies foreign and domestic.

Or acknowledge that some of us do not want to live in a country that is nothing more than a northern expansion of a Mexico City barrio or Caracas slum, regardless of how many new establishments come along selling refried sick and carne de perro or how many cheap laborers are milling around the front of Home Depot looking for a dollar to play the Mexican bagpipes over your lawn.

You're the one willing to turn the country inside out, to fundamentally change what it is, just to save a buck and eat bad food.

Why not just go there, instead of $#@!ing up here?

@PAF

I've posed a number of solutions to corporate tyranny.

Right now, I'm in communication with the NH State AG, John Formella, along with the NH Firearm Coalition (Life Member), to start lawsuit procedures against Visa. MasterCard and Amex, to prevent them from flagging gun purchases, which amount to a de facto, gun registry.

Most every libertarian/anarchist I know would oppose that action because "they're private companies and can do whatever they want".

I'm assuming you would as well...

Sorry, I haven't used credit cards for anything in years. Cash only for any/all gun and related purchases.

I don't care what Visa, MasterCard and Amex do. People need to live within their means. If it's only as a "convenience", and paid off at the end of the month, then they can/should certainly use cash for their guns.

Sorry, I haven't used credit cards for anything in years. Cash only for any/all gun and related purchases.

I don't care what Visa, MasterCard and Amex do. People need to live within their means. If it's only as a "convenience", and paid off at the end of the month, then they can/should certainly use cash for their guns.
    Well, I'm glad you don't disapprove anyways...

@Anti Federalist

I would be more inclined not to do business with them. I know it's difficult, and you can't do that all of the time, but if enough people did that to enough companies, they might get the hint.

Same way people bought more expensive and under-powered Harley's, instead of Victory's (no longer in business) which were superior. It's a choice. If they don't mind being "registered" gun-owners, that's the bed they choose to sleep in. Don't blame me.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    @Anti Federalist

I would be more inclined not to do business with them. I know it's difficult, and you can't do that all of the time, but if enough people did that to enough companies, they might get the hint.

Same way people bought more expensive and under-powered Harley's, instead of Victory's (no longer in business) which were superior. It's a choice. If they don't mind being "registered" gun-owners, that's the bed they choose to sleep in. Don't blame me.
    If you had free market choices, that would be fine.

There was a segment on Carlson last night, by Glenn Beck of all people, that tracked down how this was being done.

Turns out they got the UN committee to change the ISO standards to force every bank, lender, credit card company, all the way down to the local pawn shop, to keep a file or registry like this.

Pawning gold, silver and guns was one of the last places you could go to access cash without being caught up in the system.

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 09-23-2022 at 05:34 PM.

If you had free market choices, that would be fine.

There was a segment on Carlson last night, by Glenn Beck of all people, that tracked down how this was being done.

Turns out they got the UN committee to change the ISO standards to force every bank, lender, credit card company, all the way down to the local pawn shop, to keep a file or registry like this.

Pawning gold, silver and guns was one of the last places you could go to access cash without being caught up in the system.

It's not an overnight thing, if one looks hard enough you can still find free-market solutions. After a while it becomes the "old norm" lol

Funny thing, I came across a couple of gold/silver stores over in Ohio that wanted a name and physical addy for their "mailing lists". I bolted the hell out of there [not knowing if they might have had cameras lol].

Or acknowledge that some of us do not want to live in a country that is nothing more than a northern expansion of a Mexico City barrio or Caracas slum, regardless of how many new establishments come along selling refried sick and carne de perro or how many cheap laborers are milling around the front of Home Depot looking for a dollar to play the Mexican bagpipes over your lawn.
    The rest of the country is not your property. You might not want to live in a country that has ugly women, or fans of boy bands, or people with those big plugs in their ears, or any number of other things. But those things aren't yours to control. The rest of the people in the country are going to be what they're going to be, and if they don't violate your rights, it's really none of your business what that is.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

The rest of the country is not your property. You might not want to live in a country that has ugly women, or fans of boy bands, or people with those big plugs in their ears, or any number of other things. But those things aren't yours to control. The rest of the people in the country are going to be what they're going to be, and if they don't violate your rights, it's really none of your business what that is.
    They are invading.

That's a pretty big violation of my rights.

Would a Chinese invasion that dropped cluster bombs on my town be a violation of my rights?

They are invading.

That's a pretty big violation of my rights.

Would a Chinese invasion that dropped cluster bombs on my town be a violation of my rights?

They Hated Us for Our Freedoms, So We Enslaved Ourselves

Last edited by PAF; 09-23-2022 at 08:32 PM.

Me too. But we are outnumbered. With @Swordsmyth, @Anti Federalist, the Fed.gov and the MIC/lobbyists all in agreement, you and I are clearly outnumbered. Why do you think we live in such a sh|thole, and are expected to pay hard-earned money to eliminate the Bill of Rights?
    We are where we are because people like you let in too man unamerican immigrants that warped our culture and politics.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Yeah, we could have sealed the borders and kicked out the invaders instead.
    Like Ron always said, put the military on the border instead of in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

WRONG.
    Our ancestors fought to secure the blessings of liberty for themselves and (us) their posterity (including driving Tories into Canada), we own this land and have every right to control who comes here to do the same.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    See that's where the disconnect is.

You will not recognize this as an invasion, directed funded and orchestrated by enemies foreign and domestic.

You're the one willing to turn the country inside out, to fundamentally change what it is, just to save a buck and eat bad food.

Why not just go there, instead of $#@!ing up here?
    Some people are part of that invasion whose part in it is to keep us from stopping it.
    Including people here.

Anyone who thinks this isn't happening here is nuts:

German Domestic Intelligence Is Running 100s Of Fake Right-Wing Extremist Social Media Accounts; Report

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...t-social-media

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I think Klaus and the NWO is right again; chip every individual on earth, and all of the newborns coming out of the womb, and track them. That way we will be perfectly safe, buy only the foods they tell us we can buy, travel only where they tell us we are permitted, and arrest anybody who is innocent but suspected. That way we can preserve our freedoms. Most of all, don't forget: "If you see something, say something".
    That is what you will get when you eliminate sensible border and immigration controls.
    There will be no independent countries to hold out against it and people will scream for someone to provide security from the barbarian hordes that will flood the civilized world and destroy everything our ancestors built.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

So if the Department of Homeland Security says this, then it must be true?

Come on, peeps, this is just more Kabuki Theatre to keep everyone fighting and to take your eye of the man behind the curtain.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post

Come on, peeps, this is just more Kabuki Theatre to keep everyone fighting and to take your eye of the man behind the curtain.
    "Ignore those orcs, Saruman is the real problem."

LOL

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    That is what you will get when you eliminate sensible border and immigration controls.
    There will be no independent countries to hold out against it and people will scream for someone to provide security from the barbarian hordes that will flood the civilized world and destroy everything our ancestors built.
    Thanks for the history lesson. They didn’t teach me that in school and I’m stupid about stuff like that. Admittedly, I’m actually stupid about everything pertaining to everything.

As far as which ancestors, was it the Brits, Germans, or Irish that built this land of the free?

Aside from your friend who wants to teach English, do you think you can tutor me about everything else?

SMGDH

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post

No, they are probably lying.

They claim 2 million 'intercepts" which is a record.

That's probably a soft number, and the number of invaders that actually got into the country is most likely much higher.

They can come and get drivers licenses now and go anywhere in the US.
    Is there a country in the world that would take OUR prisoners and issue them drivers licenses?
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    They can come and get drivers licenses now and go anywhere in the US.
    Is there a country in the world that would take OUR prisoners and issue them drivers licenses?
    And that means they can vote as well.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 09-24-2022 at 07:29 AM.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We are where we are because people like you let in too man unamerican immigrants that warped our culture and politics.
    Oh, sure. If it weren't for immigrants, nobody would ever have heard of the Bush family. It all makes sense now.
    We believe our lying eyes...

There's the rub. That's the difference, for me.

By and large, these "caravans" of migrants crossing into the US are not just a few people hoping for a better life. They're being organized, and their travel is being funded specifically for a political purpose. A mass of impoverished people do not out-of-nowhere decide to walk from Venezuela to Texas without being organized, and without having a huge amount of money to provide for them in their journey.

I frankly have no problem with a true migrant wanting to come here for a better life. But to pretend that's what's happening here is blinkered.

What's the solution, though? I don't know...

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    There's the rub. That's the difference, for me.

By and large, these "caravans" of migrants crossing into the US are not just a few people hoping for a better life. They're being organized, and their travel is being funded specifically for a political purpose. A mass of impoverished people do not out-of-nowhere decide to walk from Venezuela to Texas without being organized, and without having a huge amount of money to provide for them in their journey.

I frankly have no problem with a true migrant wanting to come here for a better life. But to pretend that's what's happening here is blinkered.

What's the solution, though? I don't know...
    The solution is harsh, and nobody has the stomach for it, they have been so thoroughly poisoned against themselves and their home and history, that they will not lift a finger to defend it.

Armed citizen militia or troops, whichever, with orders to shoot.

Cross the line, you die.

The invasion would end in a day.

$#@!, even it was armed foreign troops of some sort, I doubt Americunts would stir their stumps to mount a defense.

But wave after wave of pitiful wretched refuse?

Not a chance in hell anymore.

The smart ones are heading for the exits, the martyrs and fanatics and refuseniks and those too old, broken, stubborn or used up to haul ass, like me, will stand and die unsung, defending what no longer exists, and the vast muddled middle will just get absorbed by the Borg, eat their bug burgers and own nothing.

The solution is simple and the Biden administration has been working on it from day 1. Make the USA a country that no person would want to migrate to.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast