Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alex Jones censored from New York Times bestseller list?

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    And here's a man who educates...

...and who I have never once seen leading people down the proverbial garden path. Why aren't we talking about him? Because the mainstream media doesn't, and instead carries on and on about AJ and DeSantis?
    Yep!
    There is no spoon.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Danno,

Curious How much $$ have you figured you have given to AJ over years?

Product, subscription, books etc
    I dunno, probably about $200-$300. Mostly toothpaste. That stuff is amazing, I can't find any other product like it. Worth every penny.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    AJ is an ID10T

Quick, find the right .Gov employee, he/she will free you from your .Gov shackles!

And you talk about edumacating the people? Please. Don’t.
    I would be very happy if we reduced the weight of the government shackles, and increased the length of said shackles. At least compared to what we have now.

That's the problem, you still don't know the concept of asking the question "compared to what?"
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I would be very happy if we reduced the weight of the government shackles, and increased the length of said shackles. At least compared to what we have now.

That's the problem, you still don't know the concept of asking the question "compared to what?"
    I'm at the point I don't ask anymore. I don't vote either. Which is why I am an Agorist. There are many ways to skirt the system and not fund the state and fed. "Illegal", according to people and the Gov, but why support a system of corruption? Risk-versus-Reward is what it's all about in this climate.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

And here's a man who educates...

...and who I have never once seen leading people down the proverbial garden path. Why aren't we talking about him? Because the mainstream media doesn't, and instead carries on and on about AJ and DeSantis?
    I talk about Thomas Massie all the time, especially to people who don't know who he is.

I suppose we talk about him as much around here, for the same reason we don't talk about Ron as much anymore: they are rock solid, known quanitities.

Not much more to say about them.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

For the same reason that CIA agents strip down to thongs in Libertarian Party functions. To herd people like your wife away from paths that might accomplish something, and into neo-teocon astroturf efforts.

Come on, man. You know that inverted scarlet letter doesn't represent no government, or even less government. It's just a half-drawn pentagram. How does devil worship reject evil leaders, again, the way actual anarchy does?
    The two are not mutual, so I suspect paid operatives. You know, to keep folks from joining up. Think about that, maybe you'll figure it out. Oh, and btw, check out Larken's new vid. I know the consensus is "yeah yeah I've seen him before blah blah blah", but he really hits it home in the CONstitution piece he just did.
    So, it's all a bunch of paid operatives?

Even though there is an accepted and published wing of political anarchy known as Anarcho-Communism?

We were told we would not even be accepted into the public arena until we purged "the racists".

Want me to go back to welcoming and accepting Anarchists?

Purge the murderous Marxists from your ranks.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I have always identified as a minarchist, not an anarchist. I also grammar Nazi a lot. Neither does me any good. People misuse words. I've never figured out how to stop it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

So, it's all a bunch of paid operatives?

Even though there is an accepted and published wing of political anarchy known as Anarcho-Communism?

We were told we would not even be accepted into the public arena until we purged "the racists".

Want me to go back to welcoming and accepting Anarchists?

It's easy to spot Anarcho-"Communism", which has nothing whatsoever to do with Anarcho-Capitalism or Agorism. Hell, it exists right on this RPF.

I talk about Thomas Massie all the time, especially to people who don't know who he is.

I suppose we talk about him as much around here, for the same reason we don't talk about Ron as much anymore: they are rock solid, known quanitities.

Not much more to say about them.

Massie is solid, we have that, bikes and cars in common. Hot chicks too ;-)

I hung out and spoke with Tom, and deep down he's an... wait, I don't want to upset the forum.

NY Times might ignore the success of Alex Jones Best Seller but I bet the Waterbury Connecticut Court will not.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Alex Jones still dominating Amazon.

The Great Reset: And the War for the World
    by Alex Jones

Best Sellers Rank: #17 in Books

#1 in Political Corruption & Misconduct
    #1 in Globalization (Books)
    #1 in Fascism (Books)
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinLiberty View Post
    Alex Jones still dominating Amazon.

The Great Reset: And the War for the World
    by Alex Jones

Best Sellers Rank: #17 in Books

#1 in Political Corruption & Misconduct
    #1 in Globalization (Books)
    #1 in Fascism (Books)

Stuff Ron Paul has been talking about for years and is pretty common knowledge.

How many Ron DeSantis votes does that equate to?

Ron DeSantis On The Record

The two are not mutual, so I suspect paid operatives. You know, to keep folks from joining up. Think about that, maybe you'll figure it out.
    Wait. You love generalizing people in groups. You've said many times, (liberally paraphrasing on my part) "All the Republicans I know are Trump bootlicking statists." "All immigrants are business owning Ron Paul supporting...". "We need immigrants because they work hard and Americans are all lazy and expect to be paid.".

Now you are saying that you don't like being lumped in with all anarchists? Come on. We all know that you regularly wear black skinny jeans and balaclavas with the latest woke patches.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Wait. You love generalizing people in groups.
    I call it like I see it on a case by case basis.

You've said many times, (liberally paraphrasing on my part) "All the Republicans I know are Trump bootlicking statists."
    You shouldn't liberally paraphrase. But in this case, yes:

I talk to "repubs" all the time, outside, in stores, at committee. They want "sensible" gun control. They believe the CONstitution is the greatest document ever written. They despise that I skirt the system to avoid paying "my fair share". They have no clue who Tom Massie is, but insist on voting Mike Kelly (R-CD3) every election. Trump 2024 signs everywhere I look, the On the Record sheets always end up in the trash. The list goes on.

"All immigrants are business owning Ron Paul supporting...". "We need immigrants because they work hard and Americans are all lazy and expect to be paid.".
    Without their help when I was CD Coordinator, I doubt very much my CD would have won all 3 RP National Delegates hands down. There are some, but I don't know too many who are in Section 8. Maybe in your area, not mine. Fat white chicks with 5 kids from 3 different fathers seems to be the above-norm in my parts. I observe that every single day. And their kids will grow up on Welfare just the same, pushing buggies through Walmart filled with pop and chips. They "vote" legally.

Now you are saying that you don't like being lumped in with all anarchists?
    I don't know boat-loads of anarchists, but according to some on this board they seem to consider them leftists. So you are right, in that sense, I don't want to be lumped in. Of course the ones that I do know personally, yes, you can lump me in.

Come on. We all know that you regularly wear black skinny jeans and balaclavas with the latest woke patches.
    You do, huh? I don't even wear boots on the Indian. I wear sandals, jeans, a wife-beater t-shirt, sometimes a skull cap, and a smoke hangin' out of my mouth ;-)

According to a 2016 GOBankingRates survey, 35 percent of all adults in the U.S. have only several hundred dollars in their savings accounts, 34 percent have zero savings and about half of U.S. families having no retirement account savings.

The number of people on welfare in the US is 59 million. There are 6 major welfare programs in the US. Four out of ten people in the US have been part of a welfare program for over 3 years. Nearly 50% of Americans believe government spending on social security needs to be increased.
    Over 40 percent of SNAP recipients are white. Another 25.7 percent are black, 10.3 percent are Hispanic, 2.1 percent are Asian and 1.2 percent are Native American
    Last edited by PAF; 09-20-2022 at 07:41 PM.

I dunno, probably about $200-$300. Mostly toothpaste. That stuff is amazing, I can't find any other product like it. Worth every penny.
    Not too much coin & ya get the good toothpaste!

Are you aware that AJ recently recanted his support for Trump, and is all-in on Desantis, based on the vaccination issue?
    AJ has recanted his support for Trump many times. Don't be surprised when he ends up crawling back to him.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12