Page 1087 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 87587987103710771085108610871088108910971137118715872087 ... LastLast
Results 32,581 to 32,610 of 71255

Thread: Bestest picture thread evaar! (The trilogy)

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

My favorite is still Leon Trotsky thinks you're hotsky.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    "Fix the cigarette lighter"

Last edited by Origanalist; 02-13-2019 at 09:02 PM.
    "The Patriarch"

someone tel Stormshadow his car is finally ready!

COBRAAAAAA!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Happy V-day, @Suzanimal <3
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I'll take you up on that! <3

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

h/t Fr Andrew Steven Damick

ST. AUXENTIUS DAY FACTS

1) Winsome hearts worldwide celebrate the feast of St. Auxentius of Bithynia by giving chocolates and greeting cards! Awww!

2) Fact: More couples get engaged on St. Auxentius Day than any other day of the year!

3) Roses are red, violets are blue, St. Auxentius loves me, and BTW there's such a thing as liturgical calendar variety.

4) Some people are sad to be alone on St. Auxentius Day. There's just something about a solitary mountain-dwelling monastic who later became an archimandrite who got the mountain named after him that inspires people to love.

5) There are so many memorable St. Auxentius Day gestures -- flowers, chocolates and not sharing St. Valentine's Day memes that have that 20th c. Russian martyr instead of the Italian cleric.

6) There's just something about the feast of St. Auxentius that makes people think of love, romance and liturgics: "Will you be my ecclesiarch?"

7) There is probably not a movie named "My Funny Auxentius."

Happy feast, everyone!

#StAuxentiusDay

Please tell me that picture comes from a real newscast.

Worth remembering.

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Worth remembering.

I'd +rep if I could.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Please tell me that picture comes from a real newscast.
    Ok, that picture comes from a real newscast.
    "The Patriarch"

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ok, that picture comes from a real newscast.
    How are you feeling, she asked.

https://twitter.com/rahulkanwal/stat...24701459668993

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Worth remembering.