Thread: Men are Serial Rapists and You Can't Comment

Men are Serial Rapists and You Can't Comment

I hang out a lot over at a southern/central California publication the "Indy" as the locals call it - www.Independent.com

Although I disagree with a lot of writers there quite often, I always respected that they kept an open comment section so that people could dispute what was written and have a dialogue. I learned that leftists aren't very good at learning, but that's ok, at least there was an open line of communication.

After decades of having an open comment section, in the last couple days it seems they switched their comment section off, and it looks like the reason is because they wanted to smear men as being serial rapists without allowing any form of dissent. Today two articles were posted on the front page, and the comment section was gone from those articles as well as any other new published articles on the site.

This place is a huge drinking/party town, and on top of the local scene there are two huge drinking/party colleges here.

What often happens as a consequence of that is some women go out and drink heavily and hookup with drunk men. Under the law, both parties should be held liable for rape since it is considered rape to have sex with someone who is intoxicated. I guess it doesn't occur to most people that the men in these situations are drunk as well and thus cannot legally consent. I guess it doesn't occur to them that couples, including married couples often have sex in these situations as well.

At least 99% of the time is no harm no foul. The girls realize they got too drunk and they don't remember getting in a physical altercation so they presume that the sex they had the night before that they don't remember was consensual, which is usually the case. Usually, but not always.. But how do you ruin a man's life if you don't know for certain? If the woman makes the choice to drink and get into that state where she may initiate and consent to sex and not remember the next morning, then "beyond a reasonable doubt" seems to fly right out the window. But because of the intoxication laws surrounding rape, sometimes men find themselves facing heavy prison time for a totally consensual encounter.

For those who don't know, sometimes when you drink you can forget a significant portion of the night before, even if you were out and about and partying. This is called "blacking out". Some people confused blacking out drunk with passing out drunk. They are completely different. The fact is, you can be blacked out drunk and be running around, dancing, partying, drinking, flirting and even having sex. The next morning much of the night's details may have been completely forgotten. Passing out drunk means going to sleep from being drunk and being unconscious.

Alcohol tends to loosen people up, make them more social and often times more promiscuous. So it is no surprise that occasionally girls who might be more on the prudish side, when they drink, may become promiscuous, have sex, and then become confused the next morning when they realize they had a one night stand which is so outside of their normal character. The problem is, so many women around here are the opposite and purposely drink in order to go out and socialize and be promiscuous that there is no way for men to be able to tell the difference. Some of these women feel guilty, some convince themselves or are convinced by a friend that they were raped.

With that said, let's get to the articles.

The first one is interesting because the girl wakes up between her best friend (female) and her other best friend (male) in bed and they all proceed to go through their social media accounts reminiscing the night before. Suddenly, her best friend (male) receives a text message from a neighbor he is friends with "“That was the hottest girl I’ve ever had sex with, I did whatever I wanted to her.” and the writer realizes that she was that girl.

it goes on to say:

Immediately disgusted, confused, and no longer laughing, I flipped through my memory files, unable to recall any note that signaled a hookup. “I had sex with him?” I asked, horrified. But my friends roared and applauded. Don’t let it go to your head, they joked, assuming my reaction to the text would be an ego boost.

So of course all the signs point to this not being rape at all. Her friends were likely around somewhere when it happened since they all slept in the same bed - or she was able to get home afterward and somehow get in the middle of a boy/girl friend sandwich. Either way, he clearly didn't have sex with her when she was passed out if her friends were there or she walked home afterward. Plus if the guy actually raped her he probably wouldn't have sent a text message bragging to his friend who he knew was friends with this girl that he could do whatever he wanted with her... because that wouldn't be bragging at all..

In fact, later on in the article, the girl even admits that it wasn't rape:

While I am still unsure of what to make of my experience and do not personally care to label it rape, I do see it as a gruesome product of the dangerous mentalities for which we are all culpable.

Yet the entire article is about women being raped, and how women shouldn't be responsible for what happens to them in these circumstances.

Here is the rest of the article:

https://www.independent.com/news/201...ookup-Culture/

The next smear piece comes from a slightly older woman who is no longer in college but lives downtown with some roommates.

She starts the article thusly:

I’m the only woman in my house who hasn’t been raped while living in Santa Barbara.

She later goes on to describe a situation that happened to one of her roommates which sounds like the man could very well have been innocent, but he ended up with a 12 year jail sentence.

Read the second article here:

https://www.independent.com/news/201...after-college/

Like I said before, a lot of women here actually go out purposely to get drunk and have sex with guys and guys often purposely go out to get drunk and have sex with women. Why are some women demonizing men for essentially upholding their end of the bargain? Because a few women out there are confused and don't realize what is going on around them? Because they won't take responsibility for themselves and make sure they are sober enough to take care of themselves or be around friends who will?

They refuse to make this a discussion about the responsibilities women have to ensure they don't put themselves in these situations if that is not their intention, because there are a lot of women out there with these intentions and so they essentially turn into a hand grenade. It isn't that difficult to do. Count your drinks, stop drinking when you start getting too drunk or have a friend you trust isn't going to get hammered and can take care of you. Make sure they know if you don't want to go home with a strange guy when you get drunk.

Why can't we teach these lessons?
    Last edited by dannno; 02-15-2018 at 07:57 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ...and how women shouldn't be responsible for what happens to them in these circumstances.
    I personally remember when the Women's Liberation Movement began.

That is not what it was about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

I take great offense to them using the nickname " Indy " . Be sure and let them know Dannno if they open comments . The Land of Indians was the last bastion of american greatness and no leftist scalp was safe .

danno and acptulsa, out of rep.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Woemen are like cops now.

To be avoided at all costs.

Do not call them.

Do not talk to them.

Shun them in your private life.

If you must interact, be bland, compliant, and short. End the contact and remove yourself as quickly as possible.

In regards to the OP, woemen have the answer:

Ban alcohol.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Do not call them.

Do not talk to them.

If you must interact, be bland, compliant, and short. End the contact and remove yourself as quickly as possible.
    Well, in truth this is way, way too collectivist.

That said, the situation has been created where a wise man will treat every woman he meets as if she were made of nitro glycerine--at least until a very significant amount of trust can be established.

And the truth of the matter is, the people creating that situation are victimizing and harming women just as much as men.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Men, unless you want to find yourself getting buggered by T'Shawn and The Sisters in prison, you had better take the advice of Vincent Vega when you find hot drunk chicks falling all over you.

Marcellus Wallace would be the least of your worries.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Well, in truth this is way, way too collectivist.

That said, the situation has been created where a wise man will treat every woman he meets as if she were made of nitro glycerine--at least until a very significant amount of trust can be established.

And the truth of the matter is, the people creating that situation are victimizing and harming women just as much as men.
    No more collectivist than saying it about cops.

I'm not concerned with who created it, who's controlling it or why, since nobody can be made to care enough to change it.

The situation is what it is, I'm just offering advice to keep people out of jail and alive.

Do not call them.

Do not talk to them.

Some new data has come out on women and rape fantasies.... and yes, we have to preface this with "just because women have rape fantasies doesn't mean they actually want to experience it in reality"

....but let's look at some of this new data anyway because...wow...

A study that involved female college undergraduates using a fantasy checklist that involved the legal definition of rape.

Results indicated that 62% of women have had rape fantasies. That is somewhat higher that previous estimates..

For women who have rape fantasies, the median rate was 4 times a year, with 4% of women having rape fantasies once a week.

It gets worse.

Rape fantasies were rated by women on an erotic / averse continuum.

9% of women were completely (100% on the continuum) averse to rape fantasies.

45% (500% more women) found rape fantasies completely erotic (not averse)

Women need to realize this is not an excuse men are making for rape, this is a completely terrifying prospect for men. This is a possible reason for women to want to imagine, or fantasize, that after a drunken night of consensual sex which they can't recall very well, they were raped. Or maybe a reason to put themselves in that position to begin with? Who knows. Did men ever claim they understood women?

12:20
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Women usually have orgasms when raped. ...um, so I have been told.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Life is so much easier and better when you don't have to worry about all that crap. But for many people, it takes learning things the hard way. In fact, many people never learn at all.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Some new data has come out on women and rape fantasies.... and yes, we have to preface this with "just because women have rape fantasies doesn't mean they actually want to experience it in reality"

....but let's look at some of this new data anyway because...wow...
    And we wonder why a go-zillion copies "Fifty Shades of Grey" was sold?

There is no logic in the hamster wheel of woeman's rape fantasies.

Stay out of prison, avoid it, shun it, walk away...do not do what Lot's wife insisted on, turn your back and walk away.

Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post
    Life is so much easier and better when you don't have to worry about all that crap. But for many people, it takes learning things the hard way. In fact, many people never learn at all.
    Exactly my point in all of this.

Noting that the thread is guys saying what they think women want.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And we wonder why a go-zillion copies "Fifty Shades of Grey" was sold?
    I can't find any recent data, but there are literally only one or two books besides the Bible/Qaran that have outsold Fifty Shades of Grey and they are both decades old.... Don Quixote and A Tail of Two Cities, but I think it may have outpaced that second one by now, that is based on three year old data.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Noting that the thread is guys saying what they think women want.
    What?

And we wonder why a go-zillion copies "Fifty Shades of Grey" was sold.

I can't find any recent data, but there are literally only one or two books besides the Bible/Qaran that have outsold Fifty Shades of Grey and they are both decades old.... Don Quixote and A Tail of Two Cities, but I think it may have outpaced that second one by now, that is based on three year old data.
    Sometimes depends on who complies the list using what data. Here is one: https://jamesclear.com/best-books/best-selling

This page includes a list of the 25 best-selling books of all-time as well as the 25 best-selling book series of all-time. Best-selling books are ranked by number of copies sold, not my personal ratings.

Also, it is worth noting that some religious and political books such as The Bible, Quran, and Quotations from Chairman Mao are believed to have more than a billion copies each in existence. However, sales numbers for these books are nearly impossible to track because many are given away by churches or governments. Additionally, these books have often been printed by a wide range of publishers over centuries, many of them unreported. For these reasons, major religious and political texts are not listed here, but we can all agree that they are among the top selling books of all-time.

#1 – Don Quixote (500 million copies sold)
    by Miguel de Cervantes

#2 – A Tale of Two Cities (200 million copies sold)
    by Charles Dickens

#3 – The Lord of the Rings (150 million copies sold)
    by J.R.R. Tolkien

#4 – The Little Prince (142 million copies sold)
    by Antoine de Saint-Exupery

#5 – Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (107 million copies sold)
    by J.K. Rowling

#6 – And Then There Were None (100 million copies sold)
    by Agatha Christie

#7 – The Dream of the Red Chamber (100 million copies sold)
    by Cao Xueqin

#8 – The Hobbit (100 million copies sold)
    by J.R.R. Tolkien

#9 – She: A History of Adventure (100 million copies sold)
    by H. Rider Haggard

#10 – The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (85 million copies sold)
    by C.S. Lewis

#11 – The Da Vinci Code (80 million copies sold)
    by Dan Brown

#12 – Think and Grow Rich (70 million copies sold)
    by Napoleon Hill

#13 – Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (65 million copies sold)
    by J.K. Rowling

#14 – The Catcher in the Rye (65 million copies sold)
    by J.D. Salinger

#15 – The Alchemist (65 million copies sold)
    by Paulo Coelho

#16 – Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (60 million copies sold)
    by J.K. Rowling

#17 – Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (55 million copies sold)
    by J.K. Rowling

#18 – Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (55 million copies sold)
    by J.K. Rowling

#19 – Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (55 million copies sold)
    by J.K. Rowling

#20 – Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (50 million copies sold)
    by J.K. Rowling

#21 – One Hundred Years of Solitude (50 million copies sold)
    by Gabriel García Marquez

#22 – Lolita (50 million copies sold)
    by Vladimir Nabokov

#23 – Anne of Green Gables (50 million copies sold)
    by Lucy Maud Montgomery

#24 – Charlotte’s Web (50 million copies sold)
    by E.B. White

#25 – Black Beauty (50 million copies sold)
    by Anna Sewell

That list does not include it but this one does- placing it at #8. http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/50-shades-g...u-read-1438234

The Fifty Shades trilogy has sold a reported 150 million worldwide while the Harry Potter Series has sold over 450 million. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifty_Shades_of_Grey
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 02-16-2018 at 12:44 PM.

Or a police report.

Sometimes depends on who complies the list using what data. Here is one: https://jamesclear.com/best-books/best-selling

That list does not include it but this one does- placing it at #8. http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/50-shades-g...u-read-1438234
    Wrong.

Use the same list you posted with this figure:

Fifty Shades of Grey has topped best-seller lists around the world, selling over 125 million copies worldwide by June 2015.

Pretty sure they have sold over 150 million copies by now, possibly even 200 million.

That's one book women probably don't wanna buy used.

Wrong.

Use the same list you posted with this figure:

Pretty sure they have sold over 150 million copies, possibly even 200 million by now.
    Now you're sounding like Matt Collins, with his obnoxious little 'Incorrect'.

You can be right without him being wrong. He's trying and failing to compare apples to your oranges. Yes, those books on his list have outsold Fifty Shades. Most of them have been for sale about a hundred years longer, too.

When are you going to learn Zippy rarely lies? He just sticks facts in the conversation that might seem relevant, but in fact don't shed one candlepower of actual light on the subject.

Now you're sounding like Matt Collins, with his obnoxious little 'Incorrect'.

You can be right without him being wrong. He's trying and failing to compare apples to your oranges. Yes, those books on his list have outsold Fifty Shades. Most of them have been for sale about a hundred years longer, too.

When are you going to learn Zippy rarely lies? He just sticks facts in the conversation that might seem relevant, but in fact don't shed one candlepower of actual light on the subject.
    The list he posted where it was #8 said it sold only between 85-100 million copies, it was wrong.

I used his first list, and presumed that at least 150 million copies have been sold to put it at #3 (it was 120 million as of 2015), it could be much higher since it has been three years and there have been many movies and book sequels based on it.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The list he posted where it was #8 said it sold only between 85-100 million copies, it was wrong.

I used his first list, and presumed that at least 150 million copies have been sold to put it at #3 (it was 120 million as of 2015), it could be much higher since it has been three years and there have been many movies and book sequels based on it.
    Yes, it has sold a lot of copies. Romantic fiction has always been popular. Does it mean women want to be abused sexually and controlled? Men like action adventure stores. Does that mean they are all closet homicidal maniacs?
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 02-16-2018 at 01:10 PM.

Yes, it has sold a lot of copies. Romantic fiction has always been popular.
    Ya, add them all up...

Does it mean women want to be abused sexually and controlled?
    I don't know, I'm not a woman.. although clearly some don't (at least 9% according to the data I posted earlier). All I know is that they say they don't, but then they tend to have sex with men who abuse and control them and read a bunch of books about it when there are men available and interested in them who are loyal and often committed to non violence.

I don't know, I'm not a woman..
    Exactly.

Exactly.
    That isn't where my statement ended.

Yes, it has sold a lot of copies. Romantic fiction has always been popular. Does it mean women want to be abused sexually and controlled? Men like action adventure stores. Does that mean they are all closet homicidal maniacs?
    Clearly they have fantasies about it.

God knows what's really going on in the dustbin of confusion and spinning hamster wheels of self justification that is their brains.