Thread: Patton's 3rd army speech, manhood and disposable men

Exclamation Patton's 3rd army speech, manhood and disposable men

From Patton's 3rd Army speech,

One of the bravest men I saw in the African campaign was on a telegraph pole in the midst of a furious firefight while we were moving toward Tunis. I stopped and asked him what the hell he was doing up there.

He answered, 'Fixing the wire, sir.'

'Isn't it a little unhealthy up there right now?' I asked.

'Yes sir, but this goddamn wire has got to be fixed.'

I asked, 'Don't those planes strafing the road bother you?'

And he answered, 'No sir, but you sure as hell do.'

Now, there was a real soldier. A real man. A man who devoted all he had to his duty, no matter how great the odds, no matter how seemingly insignificant his duty appeared at the time.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Used to be, that was that was required: a few kinds words for a dangerous job well done.

Can't even get that anymore.

But we're expected to continue to wade through the $#@! to keep society going, while being mocked, scorned and ridiculed on a daily basis.

$#@! that.

MGTOW

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Now, there was a real soldier. A real man.
    You just assumed his gender. Shame on you.

Chester Copperpot

Quote Originally Posted by The Gold Standard View Post
    You just assumed his gender. Shame on you.
    UM, of course he assumed the gender.. there were no women in combat in WWII.

Used to be, that was that was required: a few kinds words for a dangerous job well done.

Can't even get that anymore.

But we're expected to continue to wade through the $#@! to keep society going, while being mocked, scorned and ridiculed on a daily basis.

$#@! that.

MGTOW
    MGTOW is an unnatural overreaction to societies faults. There are plenty of good women in this country and men and women, together, are gods purpose... TOGETHER. Anything else, this feigned 'separation' called MGTOW is not part of that natural order, imo. Men need women, women need men. Anything else is simply wrong.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

I asked, 'Don't those planes strafing the road bother you?'

And he answered, 'No sir, but you sure as hell do.'

Now, there was a real soldier. A real man. A man who devoted all he had to his duty, no matter how great the odds, no matter how seemingly insignificant his duty appeared at the time.
    $#@! off, General! #mgtow

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    MGTOW is an unnatural overreaction to societies faults. There are plenty of good women in this country and men and women, together, are gods purpose... TOGETHER. Anything else, this feigned 'separation' called MGTOW is not part of that natural order, imo. Men need women, women need men. Anything else is simply wrong.
    They can go their way all they want. I have a fine woman and I think I'll keep her.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    They can go their way all they want. I have a fine woman and I think I'll keep her.
    I do too.... and right now she's fighting for her life. I can't imagine a world without her or women like her.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I do too.... and right now she's fighting for her life. I can't imagine a world without her or women like her.
    Brother I pray as well as I'm able for her. We've been close to two people with it.
    "The Patriarch"

Which is why I'm not going to run with this discussion anymore.

We'll let it be for another time.