Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FL-Student beats the dog$#@! out of female teacher. Local activist: "not his fault"

FL-Student beats the dog$#@! out of female teacher. Local activist: "not his fault"

Teacher's aide, 57, who was brutally beaten by 6'6" teen student is a 'humble' mom-of-two working two jobs whose son attends Florida high school where she was knocked out and pummeled

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-mom-two.html

25 Feb. 2023

A teaching aide who was brutally beaten by a 6'6" teen student is a 'humble' mom-of-two whose son attends the same high school, it has been revealed.

Joan Naydich, 57, of Palm Coast, Florida, was thrown to the ground and knocked unconscious by an unidentified teen student on Tuesday at Matanzas High School after she took away his Nintendo Switch.

The mother-of-two has a son Morgan, a senior, who attends the high school and a daughter who graduated in 2013. She has worked for Flagler County Schools since 2004 and has worked at Matanzas since 2021.

'Joan is humble, never asks for help and needs our love/support during this difficult time,' friend and fellow parent, Jessica White Leon, wrote on GoFundMe. 'I've had the privilege of getting to know Joan through our kids' bowling team for Matanzas HS for the last six years!'

Flagler County deputies found Naydich with 'severe' injuries after she was hit by the student at least 15 times. She was transported to a local hospital for treatment. It is unclear if she is still in the hospital.

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Teacher's aide, 57, who was brutally beaten by 6'6" teen student is a 'humble' mom-of-two working two jobs whose son attends Florida high school where she was knocked out and pummeled

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-mom-two.html

25 Feb. 2023

A teaching aide who was brutally beaten by a 6'6" teen student is a 'humble' mom-of-two whose son attends the same high school, it has been revealed.

Joan Naydich, 57, of Palm Coast, Florida, was thrown to the ground and knocked unconscious by an unidentified teen student on Tuesday at Matanzas High School after she took away his Nintendo Switch.

The mother-of-two has a son Morgan, a senior, who attends the high school and a daughter who graduated in 2013. She has worked for Flagler County Schools since 2004 and has worked at Matanzas since 2021.

'Joan is humble, never asks for help and needs our love/support during this difficult time,' friend and fellow parent, Jessica White Leon, wrote on GoFundMe. 'I've had the privilege of getting to know Joan through our kids' bowling team for Matanzas HS for the last six years!'

Flagler County deputies found Naydich with 'severe' injuries after she was hit by the student at least 15 times. She was transported to a local hospital for treatment. It is unclear if she is still in the hospital.

The first person running up to him screwed up. She should have kicked his head into the next room.

You really need to link through and listen to the weeping, crying, shouting video of this broad.

Of course it's all bull$#@!.

When he told the cops to go $#@! themselves, he "ain't got time for jail", he knows exactly what he did.

Beat the leaving $#@! out of a white person who "dissed" him.

Nothing new about that, it is increasing and happens every day.

Radio Rwanda has the coloreds so wound up that any white person so much as making eye contact in the "wrong" way may result in a explosive burst of autistic violence. up to and including getting shot.

'This is NOT this child's fault. He is NOT a threat': Mental health advocate launches defense of 6'6" thug, 17, who had to be dragged off unconscious female teaching aide who he knocked out for confiscating his Nintendo Switch

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hing-aide.html

A mental health advocate has launched a furious defense for the 6'6" boy, 17, who attacked and knocked a teaching aide unconscious after she took his Nintendo Switch away from him.

Sue Urban - whose 17-year-old son Nicholas graduated from Matanzas High School before taking his own life - has responded to the incident where a 17-year-old special needs student, who weighs 270 pounds, attacked his teaching aide on Tuesday.

Neither the student nor the teaching aide's names have been released publicly.

'This is not this child's fault. He is not a threat,' Urban said in an emotionally Facebook Live. 'This is a mental health issue. This is a problem with our system, it is broken.

'That post needs to be removed from the Flagler County Sheriff's website immediately.'

Urban, who also has a stepson in the same behavioral wing as the boy in the video, told DailyMail.com this special wing is for 'children that are not in the general population of the high school,' and that her son and the boy were 'school friends,' but in separate classes.

'This is not just a thug,' she told DailyMail.com. 'People need to be educated on children that have ESE [Exceptional Student Education]. They should also be educated on impulsive aggression behavior, and that most times these children do not understand the consequences of the behavior.'

She also told DailyMail.com that the child lived in a group home and his mother did not live in Flagler County, which a faculty member told her at the school board meeting on Wednesday night.

In an emotional Facebook Live, Urban, who became a mental health advocate after her son's death, continued: 'That child has mental health issues. He is just that, a child.'

'That teacher - that paraprofessional - should have never been left alone in a situation where she could have been attacked.'

Urban said she is 'sick of these kids being labeled as a threat.' Many have taken to social media to call for jail time for the student - who has been charged with a juvenile felony for aggravated battery - and to call the boy an 'animal.'

He is currently in the custody of the Department of Juvenile Justice and could face up to five years for the attack.

'That child should not have been transported to jail, he should have been transported to a mental health facility,' she said on Facebook Live. 'Please stop labeling this child as a monster. Yes, his size is a big factor, [but] he did not know he was doing wrong.

'These kids are given extra attention in those classes. They are given leeway to have these devices, so when they do lose their tempers or if they do get into that mental space, that they can have those Switches or phones or their comfort devices, [so] that they can calm down.'
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 02-25-2023 at 02:06 PM.

Imagine the outrage this story would produce if the situation was the other way around.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

If a dog acted like that it would be put down.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

In the video, notice how hesitant the first woman to respond is to intervene in stopping him from tenderizing her face.

The second woman was great and got right in there to stop him, with the man being the most effective in stopping him.

I'm not criticizing, I think we all know the factors that could interfere with physical intervention.

You really need to link through and listen to the weeping, crying, shouting video of this broad.

Of course it's all bull$#@!.

When he told the cops to go $#@! themselves, he "ain't got time for jail", he knows exactly what he did.

Beat the leaving $#@! out of a white person who "dissed" him.

Nothing new about that, it is increasing and happens every day.

Radio Rwanda has the coloreds so wound up that any white person so much as making eye contact in the "wrong" way may result in a explosive burst of autistic violence. up to and including getting shot.

'This is NOT this child's fault. He is NOT a threat': Mental health advocate launches defense of 6'6" thug, 17, who had to be dragged off unconscious female teaching aide who he knocked out for confiscating his Nintendo Switch

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hing-aide.html

A mental health advocate has launched a furious defense for the 6'6" boy, 17, who attacked and knocked a teaching aide unconscious after she took his Nintendo Switch away from him.

Sue Urban - whose 17-year-old son Nicholas graduated from Matanzas High School before taking his own life - has responded to the incident where a 17-year-old special needs student, who weighs 270 pounds, attacked his teaching aide on Tuesday.

Neither the student nor the teaching aide's names have been released publicly.

'This is not this child's fault. He is not a threat,' Urban said in an emotionally Facebook Live. 'This is a mental health issue. This is a problem with our system, it is broken.

'That post needs to be removed from the Flagler County Sheriff's website immediately.'

Urban, who also has a stepson in the same behavioral wing as the boy in the video, told DailyMail.com this special wing is for 'children that are not in the general population of the high school,' and that her son and the boy were 'school friends,' but in separate classes.

'This is not just a thug,' she told DailyMail.com. 'People need to be educated on children that have ESE [Exceptional Student Education]. They should also be educated on impulsive aggression behavior, and that most times these children do not understand the consequences of the behavior.'

She also told DailyMail.com that the child lived in a group home and his mother did not live in Flagler County, which a faculty member told her at the school board meeting on Wednesday night.

In an emotional Facebook Live, Urban, who became a mental health advocate after her son's death, continued: 'That child has mental health issues. He is just that, a child.'

'That teacher - that paraprofessional - should have never been left alone in a situation where she could have been attacked.'

Urban said she is 'sick of these kids being labeled as a threat.' Many have taken to social media to call for jail time for the student - who has been charged with a juvenile felony for aggravated battery - and to call the boy an 'animal.'

He is currently in the custody of the Department of Juvenile Justice and could face up to five years for the attack.

'That child should not have been transported to jail, he should have been transported to a mental health facility,' she said on Facebook Live. 'Please stop labeling this child as a monster. Yes, his size is a big factor, [but] he did not know he was doing wrong.

'These kids are given extra attention in those classes. They are given leeway to have these devices, so when they do lose their tempers or if they do get into that mental space, that they can have those Switches or phones or their comfort devices, [so] that they can calm down.'
    That woman is a threat, bitch, shut the $#@! up.
    "The Patriarch"

Probably an honor student
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It really was the white lady's fault for dissing him in the first place.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Imagine the outrage this story would produce if the situation was the other way around.
    Imagine if she was a resource officer. He wouldn't be walking away from that one.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by A'nti Federalist View Post
    this special wing is for 'children that are not in the general population of the high school
    Pay attention to the actual words that they use.

It is right in your face just exactly the purpose of the facility.

Get your children out of their system.

You will save their lives and their souls.

Feral!

Yes $#@! it IS "this child's" fault.
    When there's a 250# lunatic on the loose any sane person drops them in their tracks, $#@! the age, $#@! the skin color and $#@! the politically correct BS.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Pay attention to the actual words that they use.

It is right in your face just exactly the purpose of the facility.

Get your children out of their system.

You will save their lives and their souls.
    Government schools are child abuse.

If he could tell the cops he wasn't going to jail, he understood his actions. Time in juvie is appropriate.

Is there any disagreement with what I have in bold? Any at all? Yep. All children black or white should respect all teachers black or white. And it's easy to make this about race instead of about mental illness because...well race obsession is America's mental illness. Here's basically the same situation with all white people.

Note the white female police officer trying to get the white "man child" (Doughnut Operator's words, no mine), to "Respect my authoratay!" Note have everything shifts when "man child" realizes "I'm stronger than you and don't have to do what you say." It's clearly not racial animus. (They're both white.) I don't even think it's sexism. (He'd probably treat Don Knox the same way.) The "man child" was not capable of being restrained by reason and the female cop was not capable of physically handling him, and she was so incompetent that when she pulled her gun she shot "man child's" mother! Then in came "Spartan kick cop" to save the day.

Now, I do take issue with Ms. "Urban" here:

Just because someone's dangerous behavior can be explained by mental health issues doesn't mean that person is not a threat. I know people who work in both adult and juvenile mental health facilities. Those places are locked down because the patients (not inmates, patients) are a threat to themselves and to others. Needing mental health and being a threat are not mutually exclusive.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Is there any disagreement with what I have in bold? Any at all? Yep. All children black or white should respect all teachers black or white. And it's easy to make this about race instead of about mental illness because...well race obsession is America's mental illness.

Just because someone's dangerous behavior can be explained by mental health issues doesn't mean that person is not a threat. I know people who work in both adult and juvenile mental health facilities. Those places are locked down because the patients (not inmates, patients) are a threat to themselves and to others. Needing mental health and being a threat are not mutually exclusive.
    What, exactly, was this kid's mental malfunction, I'd like to know. He seemed both lucid and defiant at his arrest. Perhaps this attack was a first.

If that's the case, then of course, there would be no reason he would have been "locked down" in the first place. To do so preemptively, or to treat him differently in any way, especially against a young black man, would certainly be considered a "hate crime".

That's why "race" is brought into it, because it very well may be a first time attack, where the constant drumbeat Radio Rwanda in his ear was enough to finally make him snap and lash out when being disciplined by a white woman.

And to me, that's not hyperbole: there is not a day that goes by that someone of influence or political power, from the President of the United States on down, is not calling me, and the virtues I hold sacred, a poisonous threat to the republic, an existential danger that must be stamped out and eradicated. I am now a marked man, in the nation my forefathers built for me.

That is genocide working up momentum: that's Robespierre firing up the Jacobin mobs before the Reign of Terror, that's Lenin urging the Bolsheviks to stamp out the Kulaks, that is "Hitler's Prophecy" speech of 1939, that is Chairman Mao and his cultural warriors crusading against The Olds, that is the Khmer Rouge killing anyone with an IQ over 100.

I did not bring race to the table, white Marxists did. And black America eagerly jumped on board, due to past grievances, some legitimate some not so much and have accepted the agit-prop at face value.

While most all homicide is "intra" racial, meaning of course victim and perpetrator share the same race, of homicides that do cross racial lines, blacks are seven times more likely to kill whites than the other way around.

And that was from numbers compiled in 2013, ten years ago.

The situation has only gotten worse since then.

So, we are in the middle of a Marxist revolution, where race has replaced class, my enemies are whipping up a demographic of the population that is already prone to violence, murder and mayhem many times the rate that their percentage of the population would suggest, to, literally, exterminate me, but I'm the one who is mentally ill for pointing these facts out, in a desperate and most likely futile attempt to save myself and my posterity?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Devil is ALWAYS in the details.

We are getting bombarded from all different sides, I honestly believe the race war is causing the great awakening. This is a war against Good Vs. Evil, and it's time to pick the right side to be on and unite and get your gospel armor on. America has been complacent for way too long, this has caused lazy thinking, IMHO.

John 15:18-27

18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

21 But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.

22 If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloak for their sin.

23 He that hateth me hateth my Father also.

24 If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.

25 But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.

26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

27 And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.
    Last edited by donnay; 02-26-2023 at 09:05 AM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    The Devil is ALWAYS in the details.

We are getting bombarded from all different sides, I honestly believe the race war is causing the great awakening. This is a war against Good Vs. Evil, and it's time to pick the right side to be on and unite and get your gospel armor on. America has been complacent for way too long, this is caused lazy thinking, IMHO.
    But there needn't be a war.

Scripture tells us to not be "unequally yoked"

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? 2 Corinthians 6 - 14:18

Or maybe Jefferson said it better:

When, in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume, among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the laws of nature and of nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

In today's toxic world, where free speech has become a "hate crime" that is what I am trying to do, declare those causes.

It's getting tougher by the minute where so much speech is now taboo and cannot be mentioned.

Separate.

Diversity at the barrel of a gun is death, and unity in lies is a fool's choice.

Scott Adams is taking heat for his comments the other day, but he's right: this is not fixable.

Separate.

There is a mountain of evidence that shows that people do better and are more satisfied with life when living in communities of people that resemble themselves, both in looks, culture, shared heritage and common virtues.

Malcolm X understood that white liberal notions of integration and diversity would be horribly destructive to the black community, and that blacks should stand on their own, in their own communities.

60 years gone have proved him right beyond question.

Separate.

Or die.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 02-26-2023 at 09:21 AM.

But there needn't be a war.

Scripture tells us to not be "unequally yoked"

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? 2 Corinthians 6 - 14:18

Or maybe Jefferson said it better:

When, in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume, among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the laws of nature and of nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

In today's toxic world, where free speech has become a "hate crime" that is what I am trying to do, declare those causes.

It's getting tougher by the minute where so much speech is now taboo and cannot be mentioned.

Separate.

Diversity at the barrel of a gun is death, and unity in lies is a fool's choice.

Scott Adams is taking heat for his comments the other day, but he's right: this is not fixable.

Separate.

There is a mountain of evidence that shows that people do better and are more satisfied with life when living in communities of people that resemble themselves, both in looks, culture, shared heritage and common virtues.

Malcolm X understood that white liberal notions of integration and diversity would be horribly destructive to the black community, and that blacks should stand on their own, in their own communities.

60 years gone have proved him right beyond question.

Separate.

Or die.
    Just as the media puts out propaganda, on a daily basis, giving different people one focal point to be angry about. This is definitely a war on for our minds if we let it.

Equally yoked is not what you think. I am pressed for time and will continue this later...
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Now, I do take issue with Ms. "Urban" here:

Probably not a popular opinion but I don't think special needs should be in school with the gp.

They most certainly are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

I think where Adams went off the rails was when he equated "some" black people with "all" black people. At first, I thought he was referring to separating himself with the 47% of the poll that couldn't say it was ok to be white, but it soon became clear that he was talking about separating from black people in general. It's an easy slip of logic, but a dangerous one.

When I look at this video, I don't automatically focus on the racial aspects. Just like I didn't when I watched the George Floyd incident. I do see cultural impacts, though. And I think sometimes people equate the cultural issues with racial issues. These things are not mutually exclusive.

As for the "diversity" comment, I think Thomas Sowell put it best: "America’s great good fortune has been that Americans have been able to unite as Americans against every enemy. It has not been our diversity, but our ability to overcome the problems inherent in diversity, and to act together as Americans, that has been our strength." And that's what gets lost when we try to divide by race.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    As for the "diversity" comment, I think Thomas Sowell put it best: "America’s great good fortune has been that Americans have been able to unite as Americans against every enemy. It has not been our diversity, but our ability to overcome the problems inherent in diversity, and to act together as Americans, that has been our strength."
    And that is what is lost, and does not exist anymore.

Between million and millions of foreign invaders, and the domestic population taught to thoroughly disregard or loathe or utterly disagree what it even means to be an American, there is no unity in "The Idea of America" anymore.

The Marxists have been wildly successful in convincing at least two generations of legacy Americans that there is nothing of value and nothing worth defending, let alone uniting around, a construct based on slavery, imperialism, native genocide and white supremacy.

So that leaves nothing to do but to separate along ethnic, political and religious lines.

Forcing groups of people together that inherently distrust and and dislike each other is a recipe for genocide.

That's why our oppressors love the idea of compact mega cities, because the only way you can get Balkanized, atomized Man to get along under those conditions is with a heavy handed police state.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 02-26-2023 at 12:17 PM.

//
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 02-26-2023 at 12:31 PM.

So that leaves nothing to do but to separate along ethnic, political and religious lines.

Forcing groups of people together that inherently distrust and and dislike each other is a recipe for genocide.
    I fixed that for you. At least from my perspective. I'm all for ideological separation, but you'll never get me to think that ideologies are dictated by someone's ethnicity or religion. Sure, there are cultural influences that can incline a larger portion of ethnic or religious groups to certain ideologies, but it's not universal.

People are individuals. And there are plenty of people who share my ethnic background and religion that do not share my ideology at all. I'd much rather separate from those people!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    People are individuals.
    Yes they are, and they are also "social" beings that organize themselves into societies based on, usually, ethnic, political and religious similarities.

That was the sheer brilliance and revolutionary concept of the United States as laid out by the Founders.

The rights of the individual were sacrosanct and protected, government was shackled by a Bill of Rights that prohibited incursions and violations, while at the same time people were free to organize into communities and enclaves of "their own kind" as they saw fit.

And for two hundred or so years, it worked, maybe not perfectly, but with scuffles and brawls and upsets we carried on, to become one of the most prosperous nations to have ever existed. And that happened because there was a universal agreement that the ideals of America would be the glue that held us together.

The first wave of Marxist revolution, post WWii and into the 1960s, started the undermining process of that arrangement. By questioning and revising history, taking total control of "education", rewriting immigration policy and substituting class with race, they began the process of dismantling the American Paideia.

Fast forward through my lifetime as I watched all this unfold around me, to where we are today, the concept of government existing only to protect the rights of the individual is as dead as Jacob Marley.

Daily broadcasts from Radio Rwanda mark me as the enemy of all that is good. I, as I noted before, am a marked man in the nation my forefathers built. I have become the Kulak, the Jew, the Old, the Tutsi.

All because the Marxists have been successful is altering history, so that concept of individual liberty, and the who conceived the idea in a political form, is longer divinely inspired brilliance, but just obsolete ramblings of old racist dead white slave owners, to be disregarded.

Just a few minutes ago, I posted a story that confirmed the Treasury Dept. was working on implementing race based IRS enforcement actions, to increase audits and tax enforcement on whites and Asians, specifically.

All that said, by all means, separate by ideological boundaries if need be.

But Separate.

What, exactly, was this kid's mental malfunction, I'd like to know. He seemed both lucid and defiant at his arrest. Perhaps this attack was a first.
    I don't know. I'm not a trained psychologist. I do have relatives with mental health issues that for the most part seem 100% functional. But does it even matter? He had already been identified as having mental health issues. Let's say he was "faking it" and was just "bad." What would have been the harm of taking him seriously, and putting him in a learning environment where it would have been difficult for him to harm himself or others? I'm not saying what that environment should be. It just shouldn't be one where he was left alone with a female have his size that was unable to physically restrain him if necessary. I'm not sure what you don't understand about what I'm saying.

If that's the case, then of course, there would be no reason he would have been "locked down" in the first place. To do so preemptively, or to treat him differently in any way, especially against a young black man, would certainly be considered a "hate crime".
    Wrong. If he had been identified as special needs with aggression he could have been put in a facility. And as a personal observation I think you overindulge yourself on a diet of reverse racism stories that you have forgotten that traditional racism still exists. The Buffalo shooter has just been sentenced to life in prison. It would do you well to read his story. As for the risk of over criminalizing kids, there is the recent story of the second judge to be sentenced in the "kids for cash" scheme where they got kickbacks for putting children in juvenile detention for no reason whatsoever. One of these kids was put in detention for the "crime" of mocking his principal or MySpace. (Tells how long ago that was. The wheels of just-us certainly turn slowly when judges are the defendants.)

That's why "race" is brought into it, because it very well may be a first time attack, where the constant drumbeat Radio Rwanda in his ear was enough to finally make him snap and lash out when being disciplined by a white woman.
    No. Race is brought into it because you're in a negative feedback cycle where unrelated stories feed on themselves. I gave you a counter example of a white mental health patient acting exactly the same way. I have a relative in Oregon which is OVERWHELMING WHITE who works in a mental health hospital for the criminally insane. It's literally like Arkham Asylum in the Batman mythos. Nurses get physically assaulted constantly. One of the patients actually turned himself in because he had consumed so much media news about active shooters that he wanted to be one. He bought the AR, stockpiled the ammo, had the newspaper clippings, but thankfully in a moment of sanity realized he should turn himself in. He was white of course. (Oregon).

https://www.yahoo.com/news/oregon-hi...213032145.html

If he was black I'm sure you'd find someway to connect this to "Radio Rwanda." But he's white. So.....oh yeah he's got to be crazy. And he was a high school janitor! He clearly appeared lucid and functional enough to get a position of trust with young people. (Janitor's have keys to everything). And he had enough sense to turn himself in before the shooting! Mental health doesn't work the way you apparently think it does.

Nothing in the OP story suggest this miscreant was motivated by anything but a desire to have his Nintendo Switch back. Nothing. You saw a racial angle where non exists. There was a story earlier this year of a 10 year old child who stole the keys to his mom's gun safe, took the gun and shot and killed her all because he wanted an Oculus Rift. Are you going to run that through your filter and come up with a race angle on that story too? Hint. They were the same race. Now a good example of a racially motivated crime (hate crime) is the WHITE kid in Buffalo New York that live streamed a mass shooting where he ADMITTEDLY targeted black people. I wonder if what his negative feedback loop was?

And to me, that's not hyperbole: there is not a day that goes by that someone of influence or political power, from the President of the United States on down, is not calling me, and the virtues I hold sacred, a poisonous threat to the republic, an existential danger that must be stamped out and eradicated. I am now a marked man, in the nation my forefathers built for me.
    An equally poisonous threat is white people assuming that every crime when it's black versus white is racially motivated even when there is no evidence of that as in this case. That doesn't mean it's never the case. And black people do get charged with hate crimes when there's actual evidence of the crime being racially motivated. This is just not one of those instances. But you're acting like a white version of Radio Rwanda.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I fixed that for you. At least from my perspective. I'm all for ideological separation, but you'll never get me to think that ideologies are dictated by someone's ethnicity or religion. Sure, there are cultural influences that can incline a larger portion of ethnic or religious groups to certain ideologies, but it's not universal.

People are individuals. And there are plenty of people who share my ethnic background and religion that do not share my ideology at all. I'd much rather separate from those people!
    There's no evidence in THIS story of race or political ideology being a motivating factor. None. Zilch. Zero. A black teenager with mental health problems and no self control beat up a white teacher's aid. He absolutely would have done the same thing if the teacher's aid had been black. And politics and ideology didn't factor into this story at all! He's no different than the 10 year old kid that shot and killed his own mother because he wanted an Oculus Rift. Not every story is fodder for racial or political agendas. Sometimes crazy people do crazy things. In the case of the 10 year old there were warnings. The boy heard voices and there were "two little girls" that only he saw that would tell him to do bad things. In Bible times they would call that demon possession. Whatever it is, it's something that happens in all races, all ideologies and all politics.

I don't know. I'm not a trained psychologist. I do have relatives with mental health issues that for the most part seem 100% functional. But does it even matter? He had already been identified as having mental health issues. Let's say he was "faking it" and was just "bad." What would have been the harm of taking him seriously, and putting him in a learning environment where it would have been difficult for him to harm himself or others? I'm not saying what that environment should be. It just shouldn't be one where he was left alone with a female have his size that was unable to physically restrain him if necessary. I'm not sure what you don't understand about what I'm saying.
    I understand perfectly what you are saying. And if he was having mental health issues that manifested as violence, then yes, by all means he should have been isolated.

But we don't know that. All we know is he was a "special needs" student. That could mean he had a reading problem.

Everything else you wrote is an effort to point out that there is no conclusive proof to say that this kid acted with racial animus towards the teacher he beat down.

I'm willing to concede that point, because it's true, I don't know what was in his mind, which is why "hate crimes" are a ridiculous concept.

It is pure speculation on my part that he may have been "radicalized" into this attack by the constant drumbeat of anti white propaganda being disseminated day and night.

But I am not going to dismiss that as a possibility.

But you're acting like a white version of Radio Rwanda.
    Am I?

Where have I said blacks are, by virtue of being black, all black supremacists?

And then, from making that assumption, go on to say that black supremacy and blackness itself, is a poison, an existential threat to the entire nation and must be stamped and eradicated?

You want me to unilaterally disarm in the face of a Marxist mob that is whipping themselves up into a frenzy to exterminate me.

Why?
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 02-27-2023 at 08:12 AM.

Then there's Jaden Hayden.

He was the 20 year "youth" who beat aged veteran Norman Bledsoe to death in one of Wretched Gretchen's COVID nursing home Death Camps.

He skated and had all charges dropped, due to "mental illness".

Even though it was reported in 2020, at the time of the attack he had YouTube videos with "racial remarks" in them.

If it turns out that the same thing is true in this situation, look for the same outcome.

The only difference being, Joan Naydich will likely survive her beating.

Norm Bledsoe did not.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 02-27-2023 at 08:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Probably not a popular opinion but I don't think special needs should be in school with the gp.

They most certainly are.
    I have a slightly different view. Any child with violent tendencies should not be in general population. Some special needs kids aren't prone to violence. (Down syndrome for example). Some otherwise normal kids become violent for reasons that have nothing to do with being special needs. I was mentoring some project kids decades ago who were model students when it came to behavior while they were in elementary school. But everything turned south when they went to middle school. The boys got involved with the Gangsta Disciples gang which was rampant in that school and started getting in to trouble. At one point one got at home suspension. (I'm not sure what for). The school didn't let him take his books home. When his mom told me that I thought "Oh that just treated her that was because she's not educated. I've got a masters degree from one of the state's top universities. They'll listen to me. Clearly they want this young man not to fall behind in school." So I went to the school, talked to the male vice principal who was African (as in from the continent) and he said "Sure you can take the books home. I'm so happy you want to help the young man." I was about to take my victory lap when I was stopped the principal, who was a black woman and a PBH (psycho b**** from hell). "What do YOU think YOU'RE doing?" She said. I told her I was getting the boy's books so he wouldn't fall behind in school. "Let me tell you about R. He's just a thug. He wants to be a thug. And all he's going to be is a thug." Taken about from such hate coming at a black child from a black woman in authority I responded with "Well he never gives us any trouble in the church youth group." Why did I say that? That just made the PBH angrier. "Well YOU don't have him all week!" Had I been on my A game I would have said "Well maybe if he was away from YOU all week and in a decent school with a principal that wasn't a hateful PBH he wouldn't be in a gang." Needless to say I didn't get the books. Later that same year he was suspended again for a longer period and sent to an alternative school. And guess what? In the alternative school he got straight A's! I begged his mother to please keep him in the alternative school. She wanted to keep him in the alternative school. He wanted to go back to the regular school were his "friends" were (fellow gang members) and sadly they sent him back. Eventually he did end up in prison but he's out now and seems to have gotten his life on track.

But yes, I agree with you and @Anti Federalist that government schools are often child abuse. On the flip side my cousin was a principal decades later in the same school district and in her school the kids were respectful and all at grade level or above academically. In fact at one point hers was the public only school that wasn't a magnet or charter school that was also not on academic probation with the state.

Lastly, AF keeps bringing up "Radio Rwanda." Well...that was black on black! I've watched Hotel Rwanda about 20 times. AND THE WHITE FRENCH GOVERNMENT ARMED THE HUTU GENOCIDAL MIITIAS! And Which reminds me of when I was trying to convince R to get out of the GDs. I told him "Your gang kills other black people." He was like "Well the klan kills black people so why can't black people kill black people?" The idea that the criminal minority in the black community has its sights set on white people is just laughable. The Nation Of Islam which feeds its members a steady diet of "hate whitey" isn't going around committing random killings of anybody. (They have been known to do targeted revenge killings which is why the Italian Mafia is on record of being afraid of the Nation Of Islam.) But right now we have a trial going on in Georgia of "Young Thug" who bragged in songs played on the radio about killing other black people. (I know. He's innocent until proven guilty). Who owns these radio stations that pump this garbage out on the airwaves? White people. Before Ronald Reagan deregulated radio stations, the black popular radio stations in many southern cities would not play rap music because the owners were older culturally conservative black men. Now, thanks to a "conservative Republican", Young Thug gets played everywhere on the corporate "Clear Channel" owned stations. So the same company owns the stations that put on the gangsta rap and the stations that carry conservative talk shows that rail against the same gangsta rap. It was also Ronald Reagan that brought crack into the black community to finance his dirty war in Nicaragua. I guess Reagan was really a "Marxist Jacobin?" Or is there something even more sinister than that afoot?

/rant

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast