Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump: Let's try amnesty

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    They're going beyond that. These fools are actually putting words in Donny's mouth. Here's a thread by ZippyJuan, pretending that Don said something by putting words in quotes. Only problem is Don never said it. It's the second time in one week Zip did this.

I am convinced there are a number of Agent Provocateur posters in this forum.

JWK

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Maybe learn to spell before you insult people about their mental capacities?
    And you have no argument on the topic at hand so you bring up spelling. Classic loser tactic.

Quote Originally Posted by H. E. Panqui View Post
    'The "dictionary definition" of liberal means personal freedom. Almost nobody seems to be on board with that one either.'

...touche!..
    And commies never admit their are commies.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RestorationOfLiberty View Post
    And you have no argument on the topic at hand so you bring up spelling. Classic loser tactic.
    I'm not arguing.

The anti-freedom lovers here are doing the arguing, trying to 'splain away Trump's reversals.

Classic loser tactics are insulting others and calling them idiots while proving yourself one.
    There is no spoon.

Most people here tolerate poor spelling (although spell check is a feature of the forum).
    In this case, claiming others are "mental migests" is really difficult to ignore.
    You do see the irony, friend?
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulMall View Post
    Pretty clear what is going on here. Trump is a master negotiator....

Trump!

Only way I'd support immediate amnesty is if entitlements were cut. Only way I support his anti immigration stance is if they weren't cut. Guess I get neither. Let's keep them and keep their entitlements. Know them by their fruits... Dude is a Democrat and a fake conservative.

I'm not scared of immigration, but what's the point of the law if the politicians won't follow it?

I'm not arguing.

The anti-freedom lovers here are doing the arguing, trying to 'splain away Trump's reversals.

Classic loser tactics are insulting others and calling them idiots while proving yourself one.
    So you have no argument and have accomplished nothing. Classic.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by afwjam View Post
    I'm not scared of immigration, but what's the point of the law if the politicians won't follow it?
    So you do not mind importing in people who are going to vote for anyone who offers them "free" stuff? What about lower wages/increasing cost of living?

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    Most people here tolerate poor spelling (although spell check is a feature of the forum).
    In this case, claiming others are "mental migests" is really difficult to ignore.
    You do see the irony, friend?
    Beating a dead horse, classic.

Keep losing, we are not tired of winning.

All those darned Mexicans being imported:

So you have no argument and have accomplished nothing. Classic.
    I don't need to argue anything; I'm for Liberty for all.

And stop with the insults and name calling- especially on a thread where you have contributed NOTHING.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    All those darned Mexicans being imported:

People are coming for nations OTHER THEN MEXICO. You have been told this before, so stop lying.

I don't need to argue anything; I'm for Liberty for all.

And stop with the insults and name calling- especially on a thread where you have contributed NOTHING.
    Fighting for the rights of groups who will use their "freedom" to harm/destroy you.

How is that a good thing?

Why fight for groups who are voting against your rights/wealth/future?

I have contributed a great deal, both here and in meatspace.

Fighting for the rights of groups who will use their "freedom" to harm/destroy you.

How is that a good thing?

Why fight for groups who are voting against your rights/wealth/future?

Then it is .gov we need to fight- not people who are seeking freedom; I'll stand beside you on that.

And I was promoting Ron Paul before I was old enough to vote.
    There is no spoon.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    People are coming for nations OTHER THEN MEXICO. You have been told this before, so stop lying.
    Then who is the wall supposed to stop? The Chinese (who have replaced Mexico as our #1 source)?

So you do not mind importing in people who are going to vote for anyone who offers them "free" stuff? What about lower wages/increasing cost of living?
    Lower wages means lower costs to produce goods and lower prices for them. That means lower costs of living. If wages get too high, the jobs go to other countries with lower wage rates. It also means higher prices for goods and less demand for our exports (which also creates jobs here).

Illegal immigrants aren't eligible to vote for anything.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 03-07-2017 at 08:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

Icons are an argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Then who is the wall supposed to stop? The Chinese (who have replaced Mexico as our #1 source)?
    Anyone coming across the border, if they are coming for North Korea, Brazil, etc, if they seek to enter from Mexico the wall will prevent them from doing so.

Lower wages means lower costs to produce goods and lower prices for them. That means lower costs of living. If wages get too high, the jobs go to other countries with lower wage rates. It also means higher prices for goods and less demand for our exports (which also creates jobs here).
    Wages have been stagnate for 30 plus, costs of living/goods still increase because of increase in demand via importing populations.

If lower wages are so great, what do you say we lower YOUR WAGE?
    Illegal immigrants aren't eligible to vote for anything.
    They can and do vote in local, state, and federal elections. You are clearly a liar.

I know its hard to think people are not believe your lies anymore, but its happening.

Then it is .gov we need to fight- not people who are seeking freedom; I'll stand beside you on that.

And I was promoting Ron Paul before I was old enough to vote.
    Well good luck with that. How again are you going to fight a government that is able to import/give welfare to its own supporters?

They can seek/create freedom in their home nations. Why do they have to come here?

Why is it always "THEY HAVE TO COME HERE!".

The Constitution is open source, NOTHING is stopping other nations from copying it to their own nation, why dont they do that?

Could it be that some ideas/systems only work with SOME people and not others?

Yes, these people don't need to come here to seek freedom, we are bringing the freedom to them.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Icons are an argument.
    Arguing with a pig puts you in the mud, brings you down to their level and the pig likes it.

I'm obviously NOT arguing Ace.

You made yet another completely asinine assertion and I rolled my eyes.

Have you hired a "Low IQ foreigner" to help you with comprehension of the English language yet? It really would behoove you.

Well good luck with that. How again are you going to fight a government that is able to import/give welfare to its own supporters?

They can seek/create freedom in their home nations. Why do they have to come here?

The Constitution is open source, NOTHING is stopping other nations from copying it to their own nation, why dont they do that?

UHH....DUDE.....

You just MAJORLY contradicted your self.

How again are you going to fight a government that is able to import/give welfare to its own supporters?
    So, WE are too weak to fight a gov that wants to do what it wants to do.......

But abolishment of freedom seems to work best for us white guys and not them stupid brownies?

SMDH
    There is no spoon.

Instead of a star or a scarlett A, he could have them wear a golden D.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Arguing with a pig puts you in the mud, brings you down to their level and the pig likes it.

I'm obviously NOT arguing Ace.

You made yet another completely asinine assertion and I rolled my eyes.

Have you hired a "Low IQ foreigner" to help you with comprehension of the English language yet? It really would behoove you.
    So you have nothing, classic.

UHH....DUDE.....

You just MAJORLY contradicted your self.
    Maybe you should read it again.

So, WE are too weak to fight a gov that wants to do what it wants to do.......
    How can you fight a government which imports millions of welfare voters who will blindly support it and vote for it? How?

But abolishment of freedom seems to work best for us white guys and not them stupid brownies?

SMDH
    Notice how you avoid the questions. By the way the abolishment of freedom WILL happen if we allow mass immigration from anywhere, but it will happen fastest with 3rd world immigration. Yeah, ignore the fact they work with vote 8-2 for marxism.

Ignore what happened to CA with mass immigration and a one party state.

Securing the border/limiting immigration is a protection of freedom and the nation/people who value it. Sorry you cant understand this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast