Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thread for The Texan

Every thread should be dedicated to TheTexan.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I hereby nominate TheTexican for the first ever RPF Lifetime Achievement Award.

Perhaps Texican can make assless chaps to TheTexas what the green jacket is to The Masters.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    I hereby nominate TheTexican for the first ever RPF Lifetime Achievement Award.

Perhaps Texican can make assless chaps to TheTexas what the green jacket is to The Masters.

It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-02-21 at 2.54.34 PM.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	488.3 KB 
ID:	8031
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Name:	964DC34D-9C6E-46B9-B41A-DE6AF22AA1F7.jpg 
Size:	12.4 KB 
ID:	8098
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Name:	3F46B1F0-7159-4BE5-A28C-F468E0F88114.png 
Size:	530.7 KB 
ID:	8099
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Texas...what the actual $#@!???

Stunned woman captures viral moments of garden spider killing, sucking blood of bat outside home

https://www.fox29.com/news/stunned-w...t-outside-home

By Amy Lieu Published August 9, 2019

POTEET, Texas - A stunned Texas woman captured moments of a garden spider about the size of her palm killing and sucking the blood of a bat that was trapped in its web on Wednesday.

Annette Alaniz Guajardo, of Poteet, Texas, never anticipated for her photos to go viral.

She said she “freaked out” when she saw the spider and bat just before work on Wednesday morning.

“I was just pulling out and I said, ‘no way, what the...?’” she recalled. “So I got down off my Jeep and I started taking pictures.”

“I went back inside and said ‘come here, you need to see this!’” Guajardo told her husband.

Her husband “freaked out too,” then told her to just leave it alone and “let nature take its course.”

The spider mounted on the bat’s back and it looked like it was sucking its blood, she said.

When Guajardo got back from work Wednesday afternoon, the bat looked dry, “like a prune,” and “it was dead.“

Then, when she got back from work on Thursday afternoon, the bat wasn’t there anymore, but the garden spider, which she also calls a “banana spider,” was still there.

Guajardo said she’s never seen a bat at her house before and never witnessed anything like that.

“I don’t know where that bat came from, or where it was heading,” she said. “Because I know the night before in San Antonio, I know the bats fly under the bridge... so maybe it got lost.”

She said she doesn’t know whether the spider is a male or female, but determined that it’s her “Spider-Woman.”

“It’s not my Spider-Man, it’s my ”Spider-Woman,“ Guajardo said.

When asked if she planned to name the spider, she chuckled and said she “wanted to.”

“I am going to name her Zoe,” she said.

But if it turns out to be a male, “I’m going to name him Peter.”
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Texas...what the actual $#@!???

Stunned woman captures viral moments of garden spider killing, sucking blood of bat outside home

https://www.fox29.com/news/stunned-w...t-outside-home

By Amy Lieu Published August 9, 2019

POTEET, Texas - A stunned Texas woman captured moments of a garden spider about the size of her palm killing and sucking the blood of a bat that was trapped in its web on Wednesday.

Annette Alaniz Guajardo, of Poteet, Texas, never anticipated for her photos to go viral.

She said she “freaked out” when she saw the spider and bat just before work on Wednesday morning.

“I was just pulling out and I said, ‘no way, what the...?’” she recalled. “So I got down off my Jeep and I started taking pictures.”

“I went back inside and said ‘come here, you need to see this!’” Guajardo told her husband.

Her husband “freaked out too,” then told her to just leave it alone and “let nature take its course.”

The spider mounted on the bat’s back and it looked like it was sucking its blood, she said.

When Guajardo got back from work Wednesday afternoon, the bat looked dry, “like a prune,” and “it was dead.“

Then, when she got back from work on Thursday afternoon, the bat wasn’t there anymore, but the garden spider, which she also calls a “banana spider,” was still there.

Guajardo said she’s never seen a bat at her house before and never witnessed anything like that.

“I don’t know where that bat came from, or where it was heading,” she said. “Because I know the night before in San Antonio, I know the bats fly under the bridge... so maybe it got lost.”

She said she doesn’t know whether the spider is a male or female, but determined that it’s her “Spider-Woman.”

“It’s not my Spider-Man, it’s my ”Spider-Woman,“ Guajardo said.

When asked if she planned to name the spider, she chuckled and said she “wanted to.”

“I am going to name her Zoe,” she said.

But if it turns out to be a male, “I’m going to name him Peter.”
    San Antonio has all kinds of foul creatures. They come up from Mexico
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    San Antonio has all kinds of foul creatures. They come up from Mexico
    And from California.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 02-22-2022 at 10:30 PM. Reason: replaced tweet with image
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    https://twitter.com/consequence/stat...11316447862792
    Damn thing nearly burnt my house down. Also it smells nothing like her vagina. Her vagina is more like a striped bass smell. This candle was more like an Atlantic cod smell
    - Kim Kardashian

Michael Malice has moved from NYC to Austin.

He's ATexan now. I predict many exploding heads to come:

https://twitter.com/michaelmalice/st...62700484235265

https://twitter.com/michaelmalice/st...42885224095745
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 02-22-2022 at 10:32 PM. Reason: replaced tweets with images
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Michael Malice has moved from NYC to Austin.

He's ATexan now. I predict many exploding heads to come:
    A small victory for Texas

https://twitter.com/michaelmalice/st...62700484235265
    Metric system?? $#@!ing communist get the $#@! out my state
    - Kim Kardashian

A small victory for Texas

Metric system?? $#@!ing communist get the $#@! out my state
    … and in your defense, I would offer this for you to use as you see fit…

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 02-22-2022 at 10:33 PM. Reason: replaced tweet with image

God-damn right

Trigger safety is for pussies
    - Kim Kardashian

Trigger safety is for pussies
    That makes the pic even better. (I was wondering if anyone would even notice.)

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TheTexan again.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 02-22-2022 at 10:34 PM. Reason: replaced tweet with image

Damn I must have missed that one on ASP, but John has so many videos on his channel now that I don't feel like looking for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Honest mistake, I thought this one was my wife's shoes because her luggage is usually the only one over the 50lb weight limit
    - Kim Kardashian

Everything is bigger in Texas.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast