Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Facebook, Apple, YouTube and Spotify ban Infowars' Alex Jones

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Although AJ crossed the line in his opposition to Trump's (Ivanka driven?) bombing of Syria. But despite some conspiracy theories, there is no proof that GOP-Jarvanka wing is secretly behind synchronized muzzling of AJ by various left wingy neoconish social media.

So Alex Jones FINALLY has enough of Trump? "He just crapped all over us!"

Trump will probably soon tweet to support AJ's free speeching rights and that could be game changer for these socials.

Once the tweet comes, it's going to have bigly impact.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Once the tweet comes, it's going to have bigly impact.
    Might be as soon as Monday in order to have maximum media effect. Typically, stories printed on Monday are more widely read than those printed on Friday or weekends. Its the same reason Alex was banned on a Sunday night, so MSM would pick up on it and everyone would cheer on abolishing First Amendment Rights.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Meanwhile, uber-popular politically agnostic podcast h3h3 had its YouTube live broadcast banned mid-stream after the show's hosts began simply discussing the censorship of Alex Jones.
    Wow @TeamYouTube just shut down our @theh3podcast live stream and gave us a strike for talking about Alex Jones??... What.
    — Ethan Klein (@h3h3productions) August 10, 2018
    As Breitbart's Allum Bokhari notes, McInnes and the Proud Boys were banned "a little over an hour later."
    We're guessing not even a heavily-coached Jack Dorsey doing softball damage-control interviews can explain this.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...remacist-rally
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Might be as soon as Monday in order to have maximum media effect. Typically, stories printed on Monday are more widely read than those printed on Friday or weekends. Its the same reason Alex was banned on a Sunday night, so MSM would pick up on it and everyone would cheer on abolishing First Amendment Rights.
    Trump waiting till Monday to tweet in support of AJ's free speech be smart strategy.

Aassuming this is not fakenews.

8/06/2018
    Alex Jones Begs Donald Trump For Help After He’s Dumped By YouTube, Spotify And Facebook

The notorious conspiracy theorist suggests Trump make his media problems a major issue in the 2018 campaign.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0de86f4a43fd5

It does not appear that AJ is being 'Steve Bannoned' becaude he used F-word to condemn Trump's GOP-Jaravank wing supported Syria bombing policy.

[QUOTE=Origanalist;6664027]In A Corporatist System Of Government, Corporate Censorship Is State Censorship

Last year, representatives of Facebook, Twitter, and Google were instructed on the US Senate floor that it is their responsibility to “quell information rebellions” and adopt a “mission statement” expressing their commitment to “prevent the fomenting of discord.”

“Civil wars don’t start with gunshots, they start with words,” the representatives were told. “America’s war with itself has already begun. We all must act now on the social media battlefield to quell information rebellions that can quickly lead to violent confrontations and easily transform us into the Divided States of America.”

Yes, this really happened.

Can you please provide a link? I would to share this.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

So, haven't been paying much attention to this; Jones hasn't been ununfacebooked (refacefucked) yet?

...didn't yet come out with a video on Youtube explaining how YouTube is censoring him, or something like that?

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    So, haven't been paying much attention to this; Jones hasn't been ununfacebooked (refacefucked) yet?

...didn't yet come out with a video on Youtube explaining how YouTube is censoring him, or something like that?
    No, but he did beg for the intercession of his Orange God.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    No, but he did beg for the intercession of his Orange God.
    LOL, did he really? Put out a video? I might have to watch that.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    LOL, did he really? Put out a video? I might have to watch that.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

[QUOTE=Pauls' Revere;6666356]
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    In A Corporatist System Of Government, Corporate Censorship Is State Censorship

Last year, representatives of Facebook, Twitter, and Google were instructed on the US Senate floor that it is their responsibility to “quell information rebellions” and adopt a “mission statement” expressing their commitment to “prevent the fomenting of discord.”

“Civil wars don’t start with gunshots, they start with words,” the representatives were told. “America’s war with itself has already begun. We all must act now on the social media battlefield to quell information rebellions that can quickly lead to violent confrontations and easily transform us into the Divided States of America.”

Yes, this really happened.

Can you please provide a link? I would to share this.
    If you copy and paste
    "Last year, representatives of Facebook, Twitter, and Google were instructed on the US Senate floor that it is their responsibility to “quell information rebellions” and adopt a “mission statement” expressing their commitment to “prevent the fomenting of discord.”
    you will find a link, even one here.
    "The Patriarch"

[QUOTE=Origanalist;6666495]
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post

If you copy and paste
    "Last year, representatives of Facebook, Twitter, and Google were instructed on the US Senate floor that it is their responsibility to “quell information rebellions” and adopt a “mission statement” expressing their commitment to “prevent the fomenting of discord.”
    you will find a link, even one here.
    Thanks!

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Add Vimeo to the list.

https://vimeo.com/infowarslive
    Sorry, we couldn’t find that page
    Now gone.

Nothing actually by InfoWars.

Who is next?
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Add Vimeo to the list.

Now gone.

Nothing actually by InfoWars.

Who is next?
    Next Alex Jones tells his followers that they should urge the government to force companies to host Infowars' content.

Wait, did I say next? That already happened.
    Pinochet is the model

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Next Alex Jones tells his followers that they should urge the government to force companies to host Infowars' content.

Wait, did I say next? That already happened.
    I think the big picture is being missed by most people. What will happen in the end, should we stay this course, is Alex Jones and many many others will be shut down, but, if you have a License, then YouTube will be forced to carry ABC content.

Free Speech is being Monopolized into a handful of outlets. This is just a step towards making it happen.
    1776 > 1984

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    People hate AJ so much, they're blinded by the implications of this $#@!-fest.

Even many liberty people have distanced themselves from this issue and have tried to take both sides, in some asinine effort to appear reasonable and "center".

This was not some Ma and Pa bakery deciding who it was baking cakes for, people. These are mega-corps working with and for the U.S. Government, bypassing legislator via "private sector".

Don't be stupid and don't be surprised when they come for RP Forums!

Advertising platform Criteo has caved to mob outrage and banned Infowars in yet another example of Big Tech censorship.
    A Criteo senior manager said Infowars was, “in violation of our advertising guidelines,” yet gave no specifics whatsoever on precisely what terms of service we had violated.
    Despite the company, which numerous other big conservative news outlets use for advertising, reaching out to Infowars after we were previously banned by AdRoll, it has now succumbed to the online brigading that was launched as a result of Apple, Facebook, YouTube and others arbitrarily censoring Infowars content.
    This is somewhat perplexing given that Criteo first billed itself as a libertarian-leaning company that supported free speech. Evidently, Criteo does not support free speech, it supports giant corporate monopolies deciding what you can and can’t see on the Internet.
    Meanwhile, Shopify payments also contacted us to announce that they were pulling their services.
    This clearly represents tortious interference, which occurs when one person intentionally damages someone else’s contractual or business relationships with a third party causing economic harm.
    The mass brigading of Infowars began after CNN started a lobbying campaign attempting to have us shut down by social media giants.
    In related news, video hosting platform Vimeo banned Infowars, citing our claim that there were Islamic training camps in America as the reason, despite the fact that this is completely true.
    As was widely reported last week, five Islamic extremists were arrested after being caught training children to carry out school shootings.
    So in other words, Big Tech is now banning us for reporting accurately about real world events. That’s the level it has reached.

More at: https://www.infowars.com/ad-platform...bans-infowars/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

His site is down.

Alex goes after Apple & the Chicomms and now his site is down. Some salty chinese hackers? Or Fed gov?

Last edited by AuH20; 08-14-2018 at 12:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    His site is down.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Alex goes after Apple & the Chicomms and now his site is down. Some salty chinese hackers? Or Fed gov?

Prisonplanet and NewsWars are still up.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Prisonplanet and NewsWars are still up.
    Q
    !!mG7VJxZNCI
    ID: d2c0b2
    No.2599748

Aug 14 2018 16:42:13 (EST) NEW

Anonymous
    ID: 810ecf
    No.2599082

Aug 14 2018 15:43:22 (EST) NEW

38D67BC6-34F2-46AC-8420-BDC5449EB34F.png

Note to AJ shills. Nobody hacks a site and brings it down, but publishes a useful and informative redirect page… it’s $#@!ing obvious this is a staged attack. Why am I not surprised?

>>2599082

Actors will act.
    We target NBC.
    NBC targets Q.
    Strategic?
    We are in control.

Q

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I have bothered to post here in forever. I saw that there was this mass banning of infowars. Kinda worries me that something bad is in the pipeline and they don't want AJ commenting on it. Or maybe AJ wanted to be banned for the publicity? He is quite the showman. Hopefully there isn't another 9/11 or worse coming. All news is so fake anymore who knows?

Q
    !!mG7VJxZNCI
    ID: d2c0b2
    No.2599748

Aug 14 2018 16:42:13 (EST) NEW
    Anonymous
    ID: 810ecf
    No.2599082

Aug 14 2018 15:43:22 (EST) NEW

38D67BC6-34F2-46AC-8420-BDC5449EB34F.png

Note to AJ shills. Nobody hacks a site and brings it down, but publishes a useful and informative redirect page… it’s $#@!ing obvious this is a staged attack. Why am I not surprised?

>>2599082

Actors will act.
    We target NBC.
    NBC targets Q.
    Strategic?
    We are in control.

Q
    The "Attack" if it was real is now over.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I have [not] bothered to post here in forever. I saw that there was this mass banning of infowars. Kinda worries me that something bad is in the pipeline and they don't want AJ commenting on it. Or maybe AJ wanted to be banned for the publicity? He is quite the showman. Hopefully there isn't another 9/11 or worse coming. All news is so fake anymore who knows?
    Sorry we have bothered you tonight.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Trump waiting till Monday to tweet in support of AJ's free speech be smart strategy.

Aassuming this is not fakenews.

8/06/2018
    Alex Jones Begs Donald Trump For Help After He’s Dumped By YouTube, Spotify And Facebook

The notorious conspiracy theorist suggests Trump make his media problems a major issue in the 2018 campaign.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0de86f4a43fd5

It does not appear that AJ is being 'Steve Bannoned' becaude he used F-word to condemn Trump's GOP-Jaravank wing supported Syria bombing policy.

Still no tweet from MAGA to support AJ's Free Speech.

What is going on? A tweet in support of Roseanne had come out within 24 hours.

Looks like Stefan Molyneux might be next.

All this banning & yet with Trump's tweets threatening both NK & Iran with extreme violence, he's not banned?

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

I dislike Owen Shroyer. Not a fan. I love David Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    All this banning & yet with Trump's tweets threatening both NK & Iran with extreme violence, he's not banned?
    If it fits the official narrative it's no problem comrade...

https://www.mystatesman.com/business...wVSQMtnb2Vch3K

Austin pirate radio station, flagship for Alex Jones, faces $15k fine
    By Gary Dinges - American-Statesman Staff
    Posted: 3:17 p.m. Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Highlights
    Liberty Radio is accused of operating at 90.1 FM without federal consent since at least 2013.
    A check of the Liberty Radio website indicated the station stopped being transmitted over the air in December.

A pirate radio station that serves as controversial host Alex Jones’ Austin flagship has been knocked off the city’s airwaves – at least temporarily – and the Federal Communications Commission has levied a $15,000 penalty that the station’s operators are refusing to pay.
    A lawsuit filed this week in U.S. District Court in Austin accuses Liberty Radio of operating at 90.1 FM without federal consent since at least 2013. Religious programming was airing on that frequency Wednesday, in place of Liberty Radio.

A check of the Liberty Radio website, txlr.net, indicated the station stopped being transmitted over the air in December, but has been streaming online and via a call-in “listen line.”

According to court documents, FCC enforcement agents from Houston were called to the Austin area to investigate 90.1 FM after the agency received a complaint. Using high-tech equipment, those agents were able to trace the signal to the Orchard Plaza apartments at 1127 and 1205 E. 52nd St. in East Austin.

The agents reported that Liberty Radio was being operated out of some sort of maintenance or utility room at the complex. Travis Central Appraisal District records indicate that up until late last year, the complex – subject of numerous well-publicized city nuisance violations – had been owned by an entity linked to Walter Olenick and M. Rae Nadler-Olenick, who are listed as the two defendants in the federal lawsuit over Liberty Radio.

The station’s signal was reportedly being transmitted over the air from a 50-foot tower on the property, connected to the adjacent “studio” with an extension cord.

In addition to Jones’ show, the Liberty Radio lineup includes programs with titles such as “The Vaccine Myth,” “Real News,” “War Room” and “Power Hour Nation.”

“We are committed to spreading the word of truth,” the station’s website says, in part. “We have chosen the best schedule possible to accomplish this endeavor.”

Olenick and Nadler-Olenick could not be reached for comment on the lawsuit.

Liberty Radio did not have the required federal consent to operate at 90.1 FM, the lawsuit alleges, and a warning letter was first sent in September 2013. The station was told to cease broadcasting or face the possibility of a fine, equipment seizure and perhaps even criminal charges.

In a response to the agency, Olenick and Nadler-Olenick “asserted without any support that they are not subject to the jurisdiction of the FCC,” according to the suit.

Their letter, included in the court filing, tells federal investigators to “kindly never bother us with your harassment under color of law and office again.” It also warns the FCC and its agents they will be considered trespassers if they set foot on the East 52nd Street property again.

Copies of the response were sent by Olenick and Nadler-Olenick to a number of officials outside the FCC, as well, including then-Attorney General Eric Holder and former Austin police chief Art Acevedo.

With the station still in operation in 2014, the FCC levied a $15,000 fine and gave Liberty Radio 30 days to appeal.

The Liberty Radio response said, in part, “We decline your offer, as we have from the outset, and we will forever decline your offer.”

After back-and-forth communications for most of 2014, the FCC kicked the fine over to the U.S. Department of Justice for enforcement actions. That action led to the filing this month in federal court.

A trial date has not been set.
    https://www.mystatesman.com/business...VSQMtnb2Vch3K/

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast