Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: BREAKING - Iran Reportedly Bombing US Bases In Iraq

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Glenn Beck tweet:

Browsing Trumpbart, war appears to be the popular choice.
    Ah yes Oliver North behind the Iranian arms thing back in the past i am amazed Fox News gave this war criminal a voice. I hope they understand if such an attack on Iran happens that this will cause more terrorist attacks across Europe right?

No Euporean country would ever feel safe ever again.. Oh and attacking those NUKE sites surely they arent thinking of massacring civilian cities near by them do they?
    I dont think Russia nor China would allow this to happen, Iran is not Iraq.

What you just posted from Fox News sounds like America wants to create a massacre in Iran. While pretending to use the defense of self defense. This would be bad.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 01-07-2020 at 09:43 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just saying the obvious here, Trumps tweet gives a pretty big hint on his tone for tomorrow.

We all know he could've went insane tweet storm "fire and fury", but he didn't.

Dude seems awfully cheery, as if he was going to a rally tomorrow.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Guess we'll have to wait for newly revised talking points to find out
    Tomorrow.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

All is well! Missiles launched from Iran at two military bases located in Iraq. Assessment of casualties & damages taking place now. So far, so good! We have the most powerful and well equipped military anywhere in the world, by far! I will be making a statement tomorrow morning.

6:45 PM - Jan 7, 2020

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Just saying the obvious here, Trumps tweet gives a pretty big hint on his tone for tomorrow.

There will not be a war.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

...which I found more bizarre than anything else, but let's hope you're right.

He has to be presidential not political. Hope Iranians didn't hit any US troops because that will get blamed on Congress and democrats for politicizing this.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Iranian media using old, fake photos:

This is a WWF attack.
    "You couldn't make this stuff up. Well, whoever's writing the Simulation is making it up."

This guy is a riot!! How have I never heard of him??

Prediction:

Trump makes a speech tomorrow morning approx. 0800 am EST re: Iran and recent developments. Hours later multiple cruise missiles fly and take out targets. Because at 0800 EST will be just as the sun sets in Tehran at 1730 pm.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Prediction:

Trump makes a speech tomorrow morning approx. 0800 am EST re: Iran and recent developments. Hours later multiple cruise missiles fly and take out targets. Because at 0800 EST will be just as the sun sets in Tehran at 1730 pm.
    I am predicting Terrorist attacks in Europe this year. I would probably avoid traveling to major centers.

Prediction:

I don't think so.
    But if that does happen it will be a few missile launch sites.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Like any financial agreement the creditor repossess and has control of the asset until payment is made. We could eventually negotiate a payment agreement and put a lien on all Iraqi assets in the amount of 1 billion until we are paid.

Either way they must pay otherwise it is a financial giveaway on the backs of US taxpayers.
    Given the whole invading their country for no reason thing, with the massive property damage and loss of life, maybe we can call it even?

Prediction:

Several large parking lots will be built in Iran in the next few days
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't think so.
    But if that does happen it will be a few missile launch sites.
    I would laugh my ass off if he comes out with:

We're have talks with the Iranians and we're going to discuss a new trade deal. The greatest deal ever. All this is just a prelude to trade negotiations.

I would laugh my ass off if he comes out with:

We're have talks with the Iranians and we're going to discuss a new trade deal. The greatest deal ever. All this is just a prelude to trade negotiations.
    I hope it's something like that.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The same logic was claimed to be used for Syria not being helped by Russia in 2015 how did that turn out?

Ian Bremmer, the president and founder of the Eurasia Group, told Bloomberg Television on Monday that China has a different objective from Russia in the Middle East. “The Russians actually want chaos. The Chinese want stability,” Bremmer said.
    the Eurasia Group is a NeoCon think tank. If anyone wants chaos in the region that would be America.

Good luck with that bot Its nice to see you bots are trying to ignore my posts after the debate. I am not sure whose more of a clown the cult followers or Trump himself?

Remember, he negotiated (or talked with Un like this) I'm going to blow you up! and then they sit down and have lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Typically a false flag becomes redundant if the flag owner owns the attack. I'm sorry @Warlord and @angelatc. I was wrong. You were right. I put too much faith in Iran to be restrained. Good grief, they didn't claim an attack when we shot down a freaking airliner! Seriously, WTF?
    No need to apologize to me, drake. I take no pleasure in being right on these matters.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    I am predicting Terrorist attacks in Europe this year. I would probably avoid traveling to major centers.
    sleeper cells maybe?

Remember, he negotiated (or talked with Un like this) I'm going to blow you up! and then they sit down and have lunch.
    And he stepped into N. Korea across the DMZ.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

sleeper cells maybe?
    Sleeper cells, and lone wolves. Turkey is also is itching to send more migrants into Europe. Those so called experts or think tanks seem to forget that Turkey is with Iran for now when it comes to the middle eastern issues. Turkey could seriously cause a lot of damage to Europe by sending more migrants to EU.

Not mention with migrants mostly coming from nigeria a ISIS hot spot.

And he stepped into N. Korea across the DMZ.
    And NK still hasn't given up anything really. That was just for show and photo op.

Iraqi base attacks around 4:30

Keep in mind that these were mobile missile launchers and none of them were shot down.

Last edited by showpan; 01-07-2020 at 10:38 PM.
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

And NK still hasn't given up anything really. That was just for show and photo op.
    Their provocative actions stopped.

The rest is still in progress.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Its too bad Bannon got pushed out by the warmongers, he isn't a libertarian but he was as skeptical of the neocons as we are.

And we should take allies where we can get them, building coalitions, not sending everybody through a purity test that nobody can pass.
    Last edited by eleganz; 01-07-2020 at 10:46 PM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

To be fair, if it was Ron Paul getting that photo op at the DMZ, you'd be all for it.

Also, reasonably how long do you think it should take to denuclearize the black sheep of the world?
    THE SQUAD of RPF

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Its too bad Bannon got pushed out by the warmongers, he isn't a libertarian but he was as skeptical of the neocons as we are.
    There are rumors he will be back for term 2.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

To be fair, if it was Ron Paul getting that photo op at the DMZ, you'd be all for it.

Also, reasonably how long do you think it should take to denuclearize the black sheep of the world?
    Remember when Libya got rid all of its weapons and chemicals? how did turned out for them? they got bombed and Libya is now in ruin with traffickers, criminals. War lords. Why should NK, Russia, denuclearize first but not America? holding the world hostage with its WMDs?

Boeing 737 passenger plane crashes in Iran, state news agencies report

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/08/boei...es-report.html

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Like any financial agreement the creditor repossess and has control of the asset until payment is made. We could eventually negotiate a payment agreement and put a lien on all Iraqi assets in the amount of 1 billion until we are paid.

Either way they must pay otherwise it is a financial giveaway on the backs of US taxpayers.
    It was imposed by the Occupying army,, Built By the GRAFT of Military Contractors..

Why are you pretending there is anY legitimate ownership?..There was never anything legitimate in the invasions and Murgered Iraqis.
    It was never anything but WASTED TAX $$$$.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast