Thread: Terror: London Tube Bomb Injures At Least 22

Terror: London Tube Bomb Injures At Least 22

@Firestarter, don't even post in this thread. Take your crazy to your own conspiracy thread in Hot Topics.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...D=ansmsnnews11

Improvised "terrorist" bomb on packed London commuter train injures 22

LONDON, Sept 15 (Reuters) - A home-made bomb on a packed rush-hour commuter train in London engulfed a carriage in flames and injured 22 people on Friday in what police said was Britain's fifth terrorism incident this year, but apparently failed to fully explode.

Passengers on board a train heading into the capital fled in panic as the fire erupted at Parsons Green underground station in West London at 8.20 a.m. (0720 GMT).

Some suffered burns while others were injured in a stampede to escape
    Guess their mayor was right - they're just going to have to learn to live with these things.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    @Firestarter, don't even post in this thread. Take your crazy to your own conspiracy thread in Hot Topics.
    You're the biggest conspiracy theorist on this whole forum, insinuating that there is some "crazy" conspiracy against the wonderful government.
    Why don't you stop spreading the same old lies over and over again?
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Government pushing for censorship

It appears that nobody was seriously injured (let’s call that 22 to make everybody afraid…).

President Trump tweeted that the internet must be cut off to stop terrorism: http://www.independent.ie/business/t...-36135826.html
    Loser terrorists must be dealt with in a much tougher manner.
    The internet is their main recruitment tool which we must cut off & use better!
    In an earlier tweet about this “terror attack”, Trump wrote:
    These are sick and demented people who were in the sights of Scotland Yard.
    In another Tweet Trump wrote:
    The travel ban into the United States should be far larger, tougher and more specific-but stupidly, that would not be politically correct!
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

lol, that is a great way to get people to post in your thread..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    lol, that is a great way to get people to post in your thread..
    The last time I started a thread on a terror attack, the Ariana Grande concert, he flooded it with post after post after post focusing his loony paranoid conspiracy theories. The forum rules say that crap belongs in hot topics, because in the reality that most of us share, nobody wants to read that garbage.

I had to go ask Bryan to move it out of my thread because none of the mortal mods could be bothered to respond. That's where I first figured out he's literally hallucinating.
    Last edited by angelatc; 09-15-2017 at 12:18 PM.

As the price for centuries of atrocities committed in the name of liberalism, Brittainia's masters have imperiled her own good people. This attack will be spun every which way, by conservatives and libruls for stupid debate points, but the truth is her parliament and monarchs are colossal belligerents.

Many captured jihadists have been Westerners, only a couple degrees removed from the Intelligence Complex or Mossad:

http://en.alalam.ir/news/1864011

I'm sorry the Brits are once again being slaughtered for their wicked government's sake.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I had to go ask Bryan to move it out of my thread because none of the mortal mods could be bothered to respond. That's where I first figured out he's literally hallucinating.
    You’re the one trying to help the government to create a mass hysteria; making us afraid for non-existent “terrorists” while covering up that the biggest terrorist organisation is the government…
    How many of the posts by Angelatc are blatant “ad hominem” insults to whomever dares to look critically at the state propaganda?

This “horrible” terrorist attack reportedly got a total of 4 people burnt, while there are also reported injured by being trampled…
    Just look at the incredibly efficient “bomb”. Please do not think that it’s more difficult to do a terrorist attack than most people think.

Also see the video.
    See the massive panic after this huge BOMB was discovered.
    My first reaction after seeing a burning bomb would be to get my phone (from closeby to get a good shot) and point at it.

Nobody can mind that to protect our freedom, we have no privacy or freedom of speech, because we all know that the only that can protect us from the threat of these “loser” terrorists, are the intelligence agencies…

Just think about it: four people being treated for burns?
    And people being trampled in the panic…
    Before I forget, no passports have been found.
    Last edited by Firestarter; 09-16-2017 at 09:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    You’re the one trying to help the government to create a mass hysteria; making us afraid for non-existent “terrorists”

Please don't post fabricated conspiracy stuff in my threads - that's all I'm asking.
    Last edited by angelatc; 09-16-2017 at 10:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    I'm sorry the Brits are once again being slaughtered for their wicked government's sake.
    I wonder if Brexit will help.

I wonder if Brexit will help.
    I don't know, but Gawd shoot the Queen!