Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The ultimate Ron Paul hating neoconservative endorses trump.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Trump does not have a chance to win in November, so it's all pointless.

The day more than three independent voters vote for a clown with the disposition of a third grade class bully will be the day the media exposes the $#@! the Clintons have been up to. And they've had decades to do that, and haven't even started...
    I guess they will do that today then since Trump killed it with independents.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown.User View Post
    They have a special relationship....

Besides that amazing bond, another common thing between both of them is common views about/dislike of DGP:

Giuliani: Obama doesn't love America
    http://www.politico.com/.../rudy-giu...a-doesnt-love-...
    Politico
    Feb 18, 2015 - Giuliani: Obama doesn't love America.

Rudy Giuliani: Islamic State 'is an Obama creation'
    www.washingtontimes.com/.../rudy-giuliani-islam...
    The Washington Times
    Nov 18, 2015

Donald Trump: Hillary Clinton, Obama 'created ISIS'
    http://www.cnn.com/.../donald-trump-...-clinton-creat...
    CNN
    Jan 3, 2016 - Donald Trump on Saturday said the policies of President Barack Obama and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton "created ISIS," the furthest ...

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    Yeah, sure he did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Yeah, sure he did.
    Do you have evidence to the contrary? NBC and Fox both reported that Trump won independents in Michigan and Mississippi.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    NBC and Fox both reported that Trump won independents in Michigan and Mississippi.
    Reverse, reverse psychology psyop.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabal View Post
    How many more "establishment republicans" must endorse Trump before people get it?
    Or maybe Trump is converting establishment politicians to over to our side? I mean, that is a possibility right?

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Or maybe Trump is converting establishment politicians to over to our side? I mean, that is a possibility right?
    What establishment politicians have said that they now suddenly uphold the Constitution because they were "converted" by trump?
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

Quote Originally Posted by invisible View Post
    What establishment politicians have said that they now suddenly uphold the Constitution because they were "converted" by trump?
    No more than would have done the same if Rand had won the nomination. Trump doesn't have the power to make bad politicians good. But Trump himself used his victory speech tonight to once again call out and ridicule Lindsey Graham's foreign policy. And that is important, because unless you defeat the neocons you can't even begin to move the needle in terms of upholding the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by invisible View Post
    They support Trump, Trump supports a limited govt ergo establishment politicians now supporting Trump support the limited govt ideas of the constitution. You just need some hope that the status quo will change after we elect Trump

Trump and Molyneux 2016

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    Won't work with me because I KNOW who he would appoint to the SC....his partial birth abortion appellate court judge sister. I point this out to every Christian conservative I know quite effectively.
    That Trump's sister is a federal judge sure does fly under the radar, doesn't it? More anti-establishment cred for the NYC billionaire.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

executing Snowden
    I didn't know about this bit. That should be shared a bit more on this board. It actually does definitively show him as an advocate of the police and surveillance state.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Endorsements don't mean $#@!.
    Refer to post #4. Their relationship is more than just an endorsement.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by libertythor View Post
    I didn't know about this bit. That should be shared a bit more on this board. It actually does definitively show him as an advocate of the police and surveillance state.
    We've shared that information over and over. Not to mention his outright endorsement of the surveillance state and even calling for shutting down parts of the internet that his benevolence finds distasteful. They don't care.

You cannot possibly give these Trumpthumpers any information that they can see. They will ignore it, dismiss it, embrace it, or try to refute it, but they will never accept that his policies would be disastrous for liberty. They can't. They've already invested in the product. To admit that it is flawed would be admitting that they've been conned. And they certainly don't want to admit to themselves that they've been fooled. It's much easier for them to lash out at the non-believers.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Correct. Trump listens to what his old friend has to say about running a presidential campaign, since Giuliani has done this before and Trump hasn't. There's nothing in that article to suggest that he's advising him on foreign policy, or any other policy issue for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    We've shared that information over and over. Not to mention his outright endorsement of the surveillance state and even calling for shutting down parts of the internet that his benevolence finds distasteful. They don't care.

You cannot possibly give these Trumpthumpers any information that they can see. They will ignore it, dismiss it, embrace it, or try to refute it, but they will never accept that his policies would be disastrous for liberty. They can't. They've already invested in the product. To admit that it is flawed would be admitting that they've been conned. And they certainly don't want to admit to themselves that they've been fooled. It's much easier for them to lash out at the non-believers.
    Straw man, as per usual.

Everyone's aware of the Trump policies you cite. What's being debated is this:

Quote Originally Posted by openfire View Post
    Straw man, as per usual.

Everyone's aware of the Trump policies you cite. What's being debated is this:

Normally, I wouldn't have believed this tweet if it was about anyone else but I have seen Pat Buchanan and David Duke basically endorse the man after he called them racists, bigots and Hitler lovers. You have the white nationalist supporting him even though there is enough evidence to suggest that he remained friends with a known pedophile trafficking in young white European women. Also his love and vow to protect Israel and the jewish state normally is a turn off for these people but they love him more than ever in spite of this revelation.

So the idea that Snowden would make a post like this after he has said that he would like to prosecute and kill him is not that strange. At this rate, he will take the black and hispanic vote in a landslide and I wouldn't be surprised.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    This thread was referring to the Rudy endorsement.

I despise Rudy as well but I am more disturbed at Trump suggesting he will employ John Bolton.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    I despise Rudy as well but I am more disturbed at Trump suggesting he will employ John Bolton.
    Take the John Bolton thing with a grain of salt. He didn't have any FP advisers at the time of that interview (last summer). He was simply throwing out random names of people on TV:

Now he does have a FP adviser, and he guess what, he ain't a neocon. Hint: He's an anti-neocon whistle-blower:

http://www.wnd.com/2015/08/ex-dia-ch...-rise-of-isis/

Advisers like Flynn want to work with Russia (Iran's and Syria's ally) to resolve issues. That would $#@! up the entire neocon geopolitical strategy, so it makes perfect sense that the neocons are trying to take Trump down, and if unsuccessful, will supprt Hillary if Trump is the nominee.

Take the John Bolton thing with a grain of salt. He didn't have any FP advisers at the time of that interview (last summer). He was simply throwing out random names of people on TV.
    So we're to take your word that Trump is lying about who he would employ as advisers? We're to believe that every single time he's been asked who all these "great people" he would bring in to run $#@! are, that he's just making it up. Take it with a grain of salt, because you know?

Trumpkins would like us to discard any bit of the little amount of evidence we may have towards Trump's intentions. Never mind the fact that when they ask us to do this they are admitting he's both a liar and too $#@!ing stupid to have any sort of idea of who he would be bringing with him to the administration.

If you guys heard anyone else use these arguments with any other topic you would be telling them how idiotic they sound.

Quote Originally Posted by fcreature View Post
    So we're to take your word that Trump is lying about who he would employ as advisers? We're to believe that every single time he's been asked who all these "great people" he would bring in to run $#@! are, that he's just making it up. Take it with a grain of salt, because you know?

Trumpkins would like us to discard any bit of the little amount of evidence we may have towards Trump's intentions. Never mind the fact that when they ask us to do this they are admitting he's both a liar and too $#@!ing stupid to have any sort of idea of who he would be bringing with him to the administration.

If you guys heard anyone else use these arguments with any other topic you would be telling them how idiotic they sound.
    I didn't ask you to take my word, I provided links. here they are again:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...ZSAPEC2Q6G3JRH

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I didn't ask you to take my word, I provided links. here they are again:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...ZSAPEC2Q6G3JRH

These links do not refute what he has been saying all campaign season regarding who he will take with him to his administration. They do nothing to prove the assertion you made which I quoted above. They simply discuss another adviser he has. So what?

You also failed to address the implication your analysis leads to,

Quote Originally Posted by fcreature
    they are admitting he's both a liar and too $#@!ing stupid to have any sort of idea of who he would be bringing with him to the administration.

You people can't even tell an independent from a Democrat crossing over to help Republicans nominate their least electable idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

I have NEVER seen a better example of sheep mentally in a electoral group. What Trump is absolutely right about is; my supporters would still support me if I murdered someone on the street. He smugly knows he has them like puppets on a string. If he says dance, they dance, if he says bend over and say $#@! me, they bend over and say $#@! me Trump, If he says give me the Nazi salute, they salute."
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

I have NEVER seen a better example of sheep mentally in a electoral group. What Trump is absolutely right about is; my supporters would still support me if I murdered someone on the street. He smugly knows he has them like puppets on a string. If he says dance, they dance, if he says bend over and say $#@! me, they bend over and say $#@! me Trump, If he says give me the Nazi salute, they salute."
    Vote for the Pirate King. At least, he won't lead you on, like the GOPe has for decades.
    Last edited by AuH20; 03-09-2016 at 10:37 AM.

These links do not refute what he has been saying all campaign season regarding who he will take with him to his administration. They do nothing to prove the assertion you made which I quoted above. They simply discuss another adviser he has. So what?
    Flynn, who is now a confirmed Trump adviser, espouses a foreign policy that is antithetical to John Bolton's neocon doctrine and thus we can easily dismiss Trump's off the cuff answer in 2015 for the reasons cited in the video. He had no advisers at the time, and if he did, they were certainly not the names he mentioned, as was later confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by fcreature
    they are admitting he's both a liar and too $#@!ing stupid to have any sort of idea of who he would be bringing with him to the administration.
    Or

C) A cunning tactician:

By Josh Rogin

The whole world is struggling to decipher the worldview and guiding principles Donald Trump would apply as president. It may not be a prominent feature of his campaign, but his advisers say he does have a doctrine that informs his positions on foreign policy and national security.

Some leading foreign policy pundits are convinced Trump is shooting from the hip on foreign policy, making up glib answers to serious questions like how to defeat the Islamic State or deal with an aggressive Vladimir Putin. Top Republican national security officials who advise other candidates routinely tell reporters they have not heard from the Trump campaign, which leads them to believe he has not sought any expert input before his provocative statements, like lashing out against China or Saudi Arabia.

Trump’s advisers say they’re happy to be perplexing. The Washington foreign policy establishment has no idea what to make of Trump’s string of declarations, such as his promises to “take” the Islamic State’s oil, force Mexico to pay for a wall on the southern U.S. border, or bar all Muslims from coming to the U.S.

This whole notion that he is devoid of advisers is wrong. We have a lot of smart guys around us and a lot of smart people helping us,” Sam Clovis, Trump’s chief policy adviser, told me in an interview. “There’s a lot more to this than what our opponents and the pundits think. We play them like a five-string banjo because at the end of the day, they are going to look stupid. We don’t mind doing that.”

Clovis, a retired Air Force colonel and former Iowa Senate candidate, leads a policy team of two that works with campaign manager Corey Lewandowski to connect Trump to experts and former officials constantly, he said.

Following a couple of incidents in which Trump identified his foreign policy consultant — only then to have that person deny it — the campaign is mum on names. But other experts have regular interactions with Trump, including former Defense Intelligence Agency head Gen. Michael Flynn. Flynn, who has also met with other Republican presidential candidates, told me that Trump was a “superb listener” who asked “exceptional questions” and was interested in detail on a wide range of world issues.

“This guy is really switched on and has a strong understanding of what’s going on in the world,” said Flynn. “I walked away with a much stronger impression of him than I had previously.”
    http://www.wnd.com/2016/01/the-trump-doctrine-revealed/

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Voters are easy to manipulate. We all know this. Trump know this. He is a master salesman.

I suspect he will switch gears when it gets down to him and Hilary. He will crush her with better technique. His skills at running this show are levels above the rest of the candidates.

What Trump is doing is sadly much more effective than what Ron did. It always will be.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by libertythor View Post

Trump Again Suggests Execution for Snowden
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    By Dan Weil | Monday, 01 Jul 2013 12:47 PM

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    So the idea that Snowden would make a post like this after he has said that he would like to prosecute and kill him is not that strange.
    And how would the Donald react to a tweet like that? Maybe Snowden is being smart here...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Yes, the Trump phenomena is not really about policies or actual details, its about the brand which they now associate with anti establishment, anti PC, honesty, independence and all the other feel good virtues. One of his supporters on here said that he would still vote for him if he publicly sacrificed a person to the devil.

This is why I laugh when people suggest that Rand could have duplicated the same political atmosphere Trump created.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic