Thread: White woman publicly humiliated at rap concert for rapping prohibited word

Exclamation White woman publicly humiliated at rap concert for rapping prohibited word

I refuse to put "the N word" in a headline, as if everybody were a bunch of idiot kids.

That said: just another dumb white broad...what the $#@! did you think was going to happen, sweetheart?

In the words of the great Walt Kowalski:

"These guys don't want to be your bro, and I don't blame 'em. Now get your ofay, paddy ass on down the road."

KENDRICK LAMAR BRINGS WHITE WOMAN ON STAGE TO PERFORM “M.A.A.D CITY” AND IT GOES HORRIBLY WRONG

http://www.xxlmag.com/video/2018/05/...ty-goes-wrong/

Nick Mojica May 21, 2018 @madstervape via Twitter

Rappers often offer a lucky fan the once in a lifetime chance to rap on stage with them during a concert, but during Kendrick Lamar's recent performance at the Hangout Music Festival in Alabama on Sunday (May 20), things went terribly wrong.

Getting ready to perform his hit "M.A.A.D City" from the album Good Kid, M.a.a.d city, K. Dot brought up a White woman by the name of Delaney on stage with him. Delaney started out with confidence, asking Kendrick when can they start, but things quickly went south as Delaney forget to censor herself during the song's chorus, which is full of the N-word.

Rapping, "Man down/Where you from, nigga?" and "$#@! who you know, where you from, my nigga?" the woman was swiftly met with a ton of boos from the crowd. Noticing the audience was upset, Kendrick cut the music and gave Delaney a chance to redeem herself. "You gotta bleep one single word though," K. Dot told the woman, to which she replied, "Oh, I'm sorry! Did I do it? I'm so sorry. Oh my God... I'm used to singing it like you wrote it."

While the crowd didn't want to give Delaney another chance, Kendrick opted to allow her one more shot, which she blew. Having to censor herself, Delaney couldn't stay on beat and mixed the up the lyrics to the song. The Damn. rapper then cut her off again, telling the audience, "It's over. It's over."

"This bitch really just said the N word on stage with Kendrick LAMAR!

WHAT THE $#@! BITCH! YOU JUST BURIED YOUR GRAVE!!!!

@Kendricklamar @hangoutfest pic.twitter.com/OJLnIisHyN

— lil pushover @madstervape) May 21, 2018"

M.A.A.D. City

If Pirus and Crips all got along
    They'd probably gun me down by the end of this song
    Seem like the whole city go against me
    Every time I'm in the street I hear
    "Yawk! Yawk! Yawk! Yawk!"
    "Man down
    Where you from, nigga?"
    "$#@! who you know, where you from, my nigga?"
    "Where your grandma stay, huh, my nigga?"
    "This m.A.A.d city I run, my nigga"
    Brace yourself, I'll take you on a trip down memory lane
    This is not a rap on how I'm slingin crack or move cocaine
    This is cul-de-sac and plenty Cognac and major pain
    Not the drill sergeant, but the stress that weighing on your brain
    It was Me, O-Boog[?], and Yaya[?], YG Lucky ride down Rosecrans
    It got ugly, waving your hand out the window. Check yo self
    Uh, warriors and Conans
    Hope euphoria can slow dance with society
    The driver seat the first one to get killed
    Seen a light-skinned nigga with his brains blown out
    At the same burger stand where hang out
    Now this is not a tape recording saying that he did it
    But ever since that day, I was lookin at him different
    That was back when I was nine
    Joey packed the nine
    Pakistan on every porch is fine
    We adapt to crime, pack a van with four guns at a time
    With the sliding door, $#@! is up?
    $#@! you shootin' for if you ain't walkin up you $#@!in' punk?
    Pickin' up the $#@!in' pump
    Pickin' off you suckers, suck a dick or die or sucker punch
    A wall of bullets comin' from
    AK's, AR's, "Aye y'all. Duck."
    That's what momma said when we was eatin the free lunch
    Aw man, God damn, all hell broke loose
    You killed my cousin back in '94. $#@! yo truce
    Now crawl yo head in that noose
    You wind up dead on the news
    Ain't no peace treaty, just pieces
    BG's up to pre-approve, bodies on top of bodies
    IV's on top of IV's
    Obviously the coroner between the sheets like the Isleys
    When you hop on that trolley
    Make sure your colors correct
    Make sure you're corporate, or they'll be calling your mother collect
    They say the governor collect, all of our taxes except
    When we in traffic and tragic happens, that $#@! ain't no threat
    You movin backwards if you suggest that you sleep with a Tec
    Go buy a chopper and have a doctor on speed dial, I guess
    M.A.A.d city
    "Man down
    Where you from, nigga?"
    "$#@! who you know, where you from, my nigga?"
    "Where your grandma stay, huh, my nigga?"
    "This m.A.A.d city I run, my nigga"
    If Pirus and Crips all got along
    They'd probably gun me down by the end of this song
    Seem like the whole city go against me
    Every time I'm in the street I hear
    "Yawk! Yawk! Yawk!
    Wake yo punk ass up!
    It ain't nothin but a Compton thang
    Chyea
    Real simple and plain
    I'mma teach you some lessons about the street
    It ain't nothin but a Compton thang
    Chyea
    How we do
    Fresh outta school cause I was a high school grad
    Sleeping in the living room in my momma's pad
    Reality struck I seen the white car crash
    Hit the light pole two nigga's hopped out on foot and dashed
    My Pops said I needed a job I thought I believed him
    Security guard for a month and ended up leaving
    In fact I got fired because I was inspired by all of my friends
    To stage a robbery the third Saturday I clocked in
    Projects tore up, gang signs get thrown up
    Cocaine laced in marijuana
    And they wonder why I rarely smoke now
    Imagine if your first blunt had you foaming at the mouth
    I was straight tweaking the next weekend we broke even
    I made allegiance that made a promise to see you bleeding
    You know the reasons but still won't ever know my life
    Kendrick AKA Compton's human sacrifice
    Cocaine, weed
    Nigga's been mixing $#@! since the 80's loc
    Sherm sticks, butt nakeds
    Make a nigga flip
    Cluck heads all up and down the block and $#@!
    One time's crooked and $#@!
    Block a nigga in
    Alondra, Rosecrans, Bullis
    I'm still in the hood
    Loc yeah that's cool
    The hood took me under so I follow the rules
    But yeah that's like me, I grew up in the hood where they bang
    And niggas that rep colors is doing the same thing
    Pass it to the left so I can smoke on me
    A couple drive-bys in the hood lately
    Couple of IV's with the $#@!ing spray can
    Shots in the crowd then everybody ran
    Crew I'm finna slay, the street life I crave
    Shots hit the enemy, harsh turn brave
    Mount up regulators in the whip
    Down the boulevard with the pistol grip
    Trip, we in the hood still
    So loc, grab a strap cause yeah, it's so real
    Deal with the outcome, a strap in the hand
    And a bird and ten grand's where motherfuckers stand
    If I told you I killed a nigga at 16, would you believe me?
    Or see me to be innocent Kendrick that you seen in the street
    With a basketball and some Now & Laters to eat
    If I mentioned all of my skeletons, would you jump in the seat?
    Would you say my intelligence now is great relief?
    And it's safe to say that our next generation maybe can sleep
    With dreams of being a lawyer or doctor
    Instead of boy with a chopper that hold the cul de sac hostage
    Kill them all if they gossip, the Children of the Corn
    They realizing the option of living a lie, drown their body with toxins
    Constantly drinking and drive, hit the powder then watch this flame
    That arrive in his eye; this a coward, the concept is aim and
    They bang it and slide out that bitch with deposits
    And the price on his head, the tithes probably go to the projects
    I live inside the belly of the rough
    Compton, U.S.A. made me an angel on angel dust, what
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What, cant say ******?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

They shouldn't have been so quick to judgement. She could have identified as a ******.

'This was as set up and fake as it gets': Outrage over suspected 'publicity stunt' after Kendrick Lamar kicks a white fan off stage for singing the N-word in HIS lyrics

Fan backlash is mounting over an incident at a Kendrick Lamar concert, which some are calling a set-up intended to humiliate a fan for publicity.

Amid the outrage, some of it directed at Delaney, other fans are wondering if the Pulitzer Prize-winning singer intentionally set out to stir controversy and publicity by inviting a white fan to sing his lyrics.

'The biggest set up ever,' said one Twitter user. 'Brought a fan up on stage to sing Maadcity and then flipped when she said the N word. Smh. He knew what he was doing. Ruined her life all over social media. She's gonna have to live with the video of people being mad forever.'

'This is an obvious attempt by Kendrick Lamar and most likely his record label, to stir the pot,' another wrote. 'How much more hatred has been generated by this little stunt?'

'I lost mad respect for my top 5 rapper,' wrote yet another. 'You cant pick and choose who says "n***a" when u say it in your music and have all your fans singing it... That was a set up.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz5GEBlVYuT
    Follow us: @MAIlOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

So Lamar wants the freedom to expre$$ him$self as he $ee$ fit, but if people wants to sing his songs, they should censor themselves if their skin pigment is not correct for the lyrics.

Seems legit. smh

Edit: Ok, I just watched the performance, and it's possible Lamar was actually trying to make a point about censorship or whatever. Seems a bit staged. Moving on.
    Last edited by buck000; 05-22-2018 at 06:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by buck000 View Post
    Edit: Ok, I just watched the performance, and it's possible Lamar was actually trying to make a point about censorship or whatever. Seems a bit staged. Moving on.
    Yeah, there's been a lot of feedback that says the same thing, that it was staged.

Question then is: to what purpose?

Never heard of them .
    Do something Danke

Humiliated? watch the 2 min clip yourself and you decide. The OP and the headline(actual article is actually accurate in its description of the event) makes it sound worse than it is. This is exactly what happened in the actual video.
    - White girls comes on stage to sing rapper's song
    - white girl uses the N word and crowd immediately groans on hearing fan use the n word
    - Black rapper stops fan and tells her to try again while bleeping the N word
    - Black rapper asks the audience if she should be given a chance at redo and they seems to say no
    - White fan tries and couldn't really sing the song as well because bleeping words during songs is probably not how she is used to singing the song.
    - Fans lose excitement at her performance(aka buzz has been killed) and rapper ends the fan performance.

Nothing really "humiliating" about that

The OP asks what does she expect would happen, actually many rappers are OK with white people using the N word while singing their songs. You can see many of them posted on youtube where nobody bats an eye lid after the word is used. Me thinks the fans groaning might have been the reason why he thought he had to act cos normally everybody is OK with it being used during stage performances.

So what do you expect to happen? this for instance.

Same song starts at 1:00 and she seems to have slipped and said the N word at 3:05.

It's amazing what you learn when you rely less on click baity headline and more on actually research.
    Last edited by juleswin; 05-22-2018 at 08:58 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Humiliated? watch the 2 min clip yourself and you decide. The OP and the articles makes it sound worse than it is. This is exactly what happened in the actual video.
    - White girls comes on stage to sing rapper's song
    - white girl uses the N word and crowd immediately groans on hearing fan use the n word
    - Black rapper stops fan and tells her to try again while bleeping the N word
    - Black rapper asks the audience if she should be given a chance at redo and they seems to say no
    - White fan tries and couldn't really sing the song as well because bleeping words during songs is probably not how she is used to singing the song.
    - Fans lose excitement at her performance(aka buzz has been killed) and rapper ends the fan performance.

Nothing really "humiliating" about that

The OP asks what does she expect would happen, actually many rappers are OK with white people using the N word while singing their songs. You can see many of them posted on youtube where nobody bats an eye lid after the word is used. Me thinks the fans groaning might have been the reason why he thought he had to act cos normally everybody is OK with it being used during stage performances.

So what do you expect to happen? this for instance.
    I don't get why the crowd would groan in the first place. I would've been embarrassed if I were her and people started acting like douche bags during my rap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I don't get why the crowd would groan in the first place. I would've been embarrassed if I were her and people started acting like douche bags during my rap.
    That was really odd, I have seen many instances where the majority of the fans say the N word during sing a longs and it never a problem. Even people using it on stage haven't been a problem. I have no idea why they did it. Maybe its just people in Alabama over compensating to avoid being called racists. Personally, I think it would have gone down without a problem if the crowd acted accordingly.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

KL didn't know that word was in the lyrics?

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

If staged, I say it was to stir the pot. For publicity, maybe for a payoff he's planned down the road. Maybe he's sick to death of the pc agenda, or maybe he staged that act to incite more angst against white women. Huwite wmynz are beginning to eject from the SJW camp, as the progressives turn on them.

(me: pauses play of Beethoven's piano sonatas)

See, you don't have to worry about unspeakably stupid $#@! like this with real music.

(me: resumes play of Beethoven's piano sonatas, queues up Mozart's violin concertos ...)
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    This bitch Payton said it a bunch of times and the crowd went wild - she bleeped it out the first time, and a half maybe, then said it several times after that. Crowd had no problem, but she was hot and she was good at it.

The Delaney chick in the OP, the problem with her performance was that she didn't know the rest of the lyrics that well and was sorta mumbling them, then was all "my niggggga!!" really clearly into the mic.. I think that's why people were booing, mostly... but it wasn't very fair for her because she wouldn't have been boo'd if the song didn't have the n-word, people just wouldn't have been that hyped.
    Last edited by dannno; 05-22-2018 at 10:46 AM.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

//

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You can always tell if you're talking to an overweight chick on the phone when they say their "B's"

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post

See, you don't have to worry about unspeakably stupid $#@! like this with real music.

(me: resumes play of Beethoven's piano sonatas, queues up Mozart's violin concertos ...)
    True. If they could speak in words, they wouldn't be rappers.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post

/thread

/discussion

/debate

Cues Bach's Cello Concerto #1

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    /thread

/discussion

/debate

Cues Bach's Cello Concerto #1
    Yup.

Reminds me of the redneck version of Straight Outta Compton, sung by a white fellow around the campfire with the EXACT SAME LYRICS as the original...

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Federalist
    I refuse to put "the N word" in a headline, as if everybody were a bunch of idiot kids.
    It is said you can bypass the forum filter with niqquer
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 05-22-2018 at 08:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    You can always tell if you're talking to an overweight chick on the phone when they say their "B's"
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    It's a very strong "B", with loose lips, and it echoes through the entire word.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.