Thread: South Africa parliament votes to SEIZE white-owned land; experts warn of violent repercussions

South Africa parliament votes to SEIZE white-owned land; experts warn of violent repercussions

"We are not calling for the slaughter of white people - at least for now": South African parliament votes to SEIZE white-owned land as experts warn of violent repercussions
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...oved-land.html
    White South African farmers will be removed from their land after a landslide vote in parliament.

The country's constitution is now likely to be amended to allow for the confiscation of white-owned land without compensation, following a motion brought by radical Marxist opposition leader Julius Malema.

It passed by 241 votes for to 83 against......
    Rural affairs minister for the ruling African National Congress party said 'The ANC unequivocally supports the principle of land expropriation without compensation'

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Next they will probably be begging for food.

It is MUCH worse than that, I highly recommend everybody check out this interview, it is actually 90% Laura Southern talking and maybe 10% Stef asking questions about her upcoming documentary. I've seen her talk about it other places, but this is the most informative interview I have seen so far.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Next they will probably be begging for food.
    Maybe so but how do you right the wrong that happened with the ownership of said land? I know 2 wrongs don't make a right but the land was probably seized by the ancestors of one away from the ancestors of another. It seems like they want it back no matter the personal cost to the nation.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Maybe so but how do you right the wrong that happened with the ownership of said land? I know 2 wrongs don't make a right but the land was probably seized by the ancestors of one away from the ancestors of another. It seems like they want it back no matter the personal cost to the nation.
    I highly recommend watching the video above, it will answer all of your questions and much, much more. Nothing to do with Stef, it's all Lauren Southern, he just asks the pertinent questions.

But essentially the VERY FEW Africans who lived there before the Europeans got there were subsequently murdered by another tribe from the north. That tribe now lives in the area, and their population has exploded because of the European farming techniques. They do not have any valid claims to the land, at all.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I highly recommend watching the video above, it will answer all of your questions and much, much more. Nothing to do with Stef, it's all Lauren Southern, he just asks the pertinent questions.

But essentially the VERY FEW Africans who lived there before the Europeans got there were subsequently murdered by another tribe from the north. That tribe now lives in the area, and their population has exploded because of the European farming techniques. They do not have any valid claims to the land, at all.
    Isn't that very convenient, in a time when conquerors took the spoils of their conquest. These particular Europeans just happened to take the land from the African thieves. I guess they should rewarded for taking the land from the thieves or something.

This is why I have a hard time listening to Stefan and his quest cos no ,matter which story he is telling, the story always ends and I mean always ends with Europeans being the absolute good guys and the Africans being evil shytes. I am going to try and watch the video but I have a strong feeling that I will end up rolling my eye through out the video.

$#@!hole .

So this means you support Israeli zionism then?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Lol, no I don't. I don't believe Zionists are descendants of the Jews talked about in the bible and even if you believe that. There is no evidence they were forced out of the land by Palestinians. Also u cant really leave a land for 2000 yrs or so and expect that it will be there untouched while u were gone.

That is just silly

Apt analogy. Ancestral rights. Even if your ancestors were not from those lands. Look to the north in both incidences.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Lol, no I don't. I don't believe Zionists are descendants of the Jews talked about in the bible and even if you believe that. There is no evidence they were forced out of the land by Palestinians. Also u cant really leave a land for 2000 yrs or so and expect that it will be there untouched while u were gone.

That is just silly
    This was silly:

The white Afrikaners have lived there for hundreds of years, just where do you draw the line in history for reclaiming land because people with your skin color once lived there? (maybe)

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

This was silly:

The white Afrikaners have lived there for hundreds of years, just where do you draw the line in history for reclaiming land because people with your skin color once lived there? (maybe)

I think Oyarde has some claims back in Asia he is working on.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I think Oyarde has some claims back in Asia he is working on.
    If he is open to adopting me into his tribe I'm on board.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Isn't that very convenient, in a time when conquerors took the spoils of their conquest. These particular Europeans just happened to take the land from the African thieves. I guess they should rewarded for taking the land from the thieves or something.

This is why I have a hard time listening to Stefan and his quest cos no ,matter which story he is telling, the story always ends and I mean always ends with Europeans being the absolute good guys and the Africans being evil shytes. I am going to try and watch the video but I have a strong feeling that I will end up rolling my eye through out the video.
    No, that isn't what happened, you didn't listen at all, you just twisted the timeline around completely even though I made it very clear what the timeline was. You can re-read what I wrote above, but I also recommend watching the video if you want to educate yourself about what is happening there. And this has nothing to do with Stef, the video is an interview of Lauren Southern.
    Last edited by dannno; 02-28-2018 at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Apt analogy. Ancestral rights. Even if your ancestors were not from those lands. Look to the north in both incidences.
    Really? apt analogy? you do know Palestinians are indigenous to the land right? these people were talked about in the bible. You have heard of the Philistines right? yes, they are the same people. The European settlers are very recent arrivals to the area and not at all equivalent to the Palestinians.They also made the mistake of not killing off the Africans they took the land from. Had they done this, they would have had themselves a nice piece of land to live to without being bothered.

Lastly, this idea that the jews owned all or most of the land in the area is just zionist neocon fantasy.

Trollduggery.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Really? apt analogy? you do know Palestinians are indigenous to the land right? these people were talked about in the bible. You have heard of the Philistines right? yes, they are the same people.
    Some are some aren't, most are a mix of the many different peoples who have gone there over the centuries, mostly ancient history doesn't matter.

The European settlers are very recent arrivals to the area and not at all equivalent to the Palestinians.
    So hundreds of years and many generations of being born there mean nothing?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

More than 200 farmers from South Africa have applied for humanitarian visas in Australia after allegedly suffering attacks for being white, according to the Australian Home Affairs Ministry.
    “The type of criteria they of course have to meet – or the key one – is evidence of persecution, so that’s exactly what we will be looking at,” Home Affairs Deputy Secretary Malisa Golightly said. Home Affairs said 89 refugee visa applications relating to 213 people had been received, although they did not specify their ethnicity or any other details.

More at: https://www.infowars.com/white-south...-in-australia/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It is MUCH worse than that, I highly recommend everybody check out this interview, it is actually 90% Laura Southern talking and maybe 10% Stef asking questions about her upcoming documentary. I've seen her talk about it other places, but this is the most informative interview I have seen so far.

Lauren is quite the engaging lass but Stefan still suffers from Sagging R Mouth which makes this video difficult to watch, sadly.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV