Page 1724 of 2375 FirstFirst ... 7241224162416741714172217231724172517261734177418242224 ... LastLast
Results 51,691 to 51,720 of 71228

Thread: Bestest picture thread evaar! (The trilogy)

She needs a sidearm on her hip.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post

She needs a sidearm on her hip.
    That would be open carry and concealed carry at the same time; I, for one, would never notice it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    My country has been murdered.

Last edited by acptulsa; 04-02-2022 at 05:54 AM.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I can't help but wonder, myself. I was a tomboy and wanted to be like my brothers. I shudder to think about what a charming psycho could've talked me into at a young age.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I can't help but wonder, myself. I was a tomboy and wanted to be like my brothers. I shudder to think about what a charming psycho could've talked me into at a young age.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Suzanimal again.

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.