Thread: No more Pussy

No more Pussy

One of my cats is MIA.
    She is the only worker I have. The chipmunk and mouse population has diminished since she has been here.
    She has not been home for more than a day.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I had two barn cats. Brother and sister. They have both over the last number of years disappeared for a few days, even a week. ANd show up again. The female disappeared last year not to return. Give it a little more time before giving up.
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Yes I am hopeful. But, it has been raining and it is not like her to miss breakfast.

I've got two cats living with me. One of them got stuck in the rain on Sunday and stayed outside for 9 hours hiding from it. It wasn't until 8 PM that the cat decided to come back home.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Gone for several days now.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Gone for several days now.
    Did the cat return?

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    Did the cat return?
    No. Thanks for asking.

Sorry man..

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    Sorry man..
    Thank you!

It is kinda amazing, this cat was a worker. She loved to be outside in nicer weather. Stayed inside most of the winter. Went in or out as she pleased but was always home for breakfast and dinner. My grown kids complained that she was not a people cat like our other cat. I always said she was fine with me. She liked attention on her terms and that is what I always gave her. Overall I have no regrets. She lived the life she wanted to live. She would not have been happy confined to the indoors. She loved being outdoors and hunting mice and chipmunks.

I am a cat communicator. I do not feel that she has died. I feel that she is trapped somewhere like maybe a crawl space and hasn't been able to find a way out. I am not a "cat" person however I have had a few cats in my life. For some reason I can pick up on them. All my life people have told me that I seem very cat like and look like a cat. If you can or haven't already check out any abandoned houses or, buildings close to your home. I think you will get her back.

Good luck man , hope you get it back .
    Do something Danke

a friend of mine lost a cat... came back over a year later.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    a friend of mine lost a cat... came back over a year later.
    In all my years and the many I have buried,, I have only "lost" one.
    The Gray on the left.. "disappeared".. (we suspect stolen)

I have buried them after long lives and natural causes. But I have always found them.

Cally (Calla Lily) was a polydactyly,, and very social snuggler. She would have gone with anyone and we think she might have.

Destiny (calico) is still with us,, old cat..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    In all my years and the many I have buried,, I have only "lost" one.
    The Gray on the left.. "disappeared".. (we suspect stolen)

I have buried them after long lives and natural causes. But I have always found them.

Cally (Calla Lily) was a polydactyly,, and very social snuggler. She would have gone with anyone and we think she might have.

Destiny (calico) is still with us,, old cat..
    We got 2... Mojo (the one on top) & Otis, pushing 19 yrs old.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Cougars kill cats with regularity, especially in florida.