Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: CA - Pelosi's San Fran home invaded, Paul Pelosi assaulted, hospitalized.

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Video of surveilling, breaking and entering:

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Yep.

Hope you are successful in small or big changes to correct this & not just solely being reactionary behind a computer
    I do what I can...heading over to Concord next week to sit in on some anti gun bills.

Dear AF,

The New Hampshire Firearms Coalition strives to alert you when efforts are made to attack your precious right to keep and bear arms. This Friday 1/27/2023 we are facing yet another attempt to take away our rights, this time they are going after our ammunition.

I need to highlight HB 158-FN as the latest attack on your gun rights. The proper title for this bill would be “The Hunting Ammunition Ban.” A typical hunting round like a .308 is also very similar to a military round 7.62x51mm and would easily fall within the vague definition of this bill.

This bill, euphemistically entitled a bill “relative to armor piercing ammunition,” is [likely] INTENTIONALLY written vaguely so that anyone like yourself who even owned a hunting rifle with ‘high velocity’ ammunition could easily be classified a Class B Felon!

I think you would agree with me that this is just plain, wrong! There is a way you can help.

HB 158-FN is going to be before the House Criminal Justice and Public Safety Committee this Friday, Jan. 27, 2023 at 2:15 pm in the Legislative Office Building’s (LOB) room 202-204.

On Wednesday, February 8th there is an entire day of anti-gun bills. We need you at the state house on the 8th. More details to follow regarding that day.

While I want to ask that you attend the hearing on this Friday, I know getting off work is hard, so there is an easy way to voice your concern regarding the vague nature of this bill, and that any attempt like this to stomp on your birthright to keep and bear arms.

That's weak sauce in the face of the tyranny we find ourselves up against, I know, not much better than a SWLOD, but I cannot find any place where "critical mass" is being reached to finally act, because there are too many people that think like you out there.

Everything is not fine, and everything is not beautiful, and if are not angry enough to "raise the black flag, spit on your hands and start slitting throats" you have not been paying close enough attention.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

“spit on your hands and start slitting throats"

Let us know who you kill

But do it in code Feds are tracking us

Lol
    Last edited by vita3; 01-27-2023 at 05:22 PM.

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

I'll pass & go with living & educating myself everywhere else, but this "story" lol

I noticed attacker had clothes on, many people assumed he was "naked"

Hopefully responsible people in Gov can work with other isle when need be & hate gets dialed down to a workable level

Have a good weekend
    It was reported they were both in their underwear.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It was reported they were both in their underwear

Yeah, that’s wasn’t true

Fed into the “gay” lover gossip on here & everywhere

Looks like a real break in to me & no grinder fantasy garbage talk arrangement BS

It was reported they were both in their underwear

Yeah, that’s wasn’t true

Fed into the “gay” lover gossip on here & everywhere

Looks like a real break in to me & no grinder fantasy garbage talk arrangement BS
    In that I'll agree with you, based on these videos it looks like some sort of weird break in and not a queeer date or drug deal gone wrong as I initially thought.

Let us know who you kill

Lol
    I'm not killing anyone who is not a direct and immediate threat, it's a metaphor by H.L. Mencken if I recall correctly.

I have no desire to be a martyr to a lost cause.

But that day is coming.

If we wait until it's every man for himself, then it's too late.

But I would not expect you to understand.

Let us know who you kill

Lol
    I'll start with this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    A professional alcoholic can be blind drunk, fall on his ass yet never spill a drop of the cocktail in his hand. I've seen it in my own family and is one reason I'm careful to meter booze consumption. Alcoholism is a very, very ugly life path.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    A professional alcoholic can be blind drunk, fall on his ass yet never spill a drop of the cocktail in his hand. I've seen it in my own family and is one reason I'm careful to meter booze consumption. Alcoholism is a very, very ugly life path.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

A jury has found David DePape guilty on two counts in the violent attack on Paul Pelosi, the husband of former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, last year in the couple’s San Francisco home.

DePape was convicted in federal court of one count of assault on the immediate family member of a federal official, with the jury determining that he used a dangerous weapon, and a second count of attempted kidnapping of a federal official. He could face a maximum sentence of 30 years and 20 years on the charges, respectively.
    DePape’s attorney, Jodi Linker, conceded on the first day of the trial that her client was the one to attack the 83-year-old Paul Pelosi, but argued that his motivation for the assault did not match the charges against him. “This case here is about the why — the why matters. This case is about whether David acted because of, on account of, Nancy Pelosi’s duties as a member of Congress. He didn’t,” Linker had argued to the jury. “And he only struck Paul Pelosi in a quick moment of despair because the police arrived and his larger plan was thwarted.”

Testifying in his own defense on Tuesday, DePape, gave jurors a closer look at his motives before the attack, becoming emotional at times as he shared examples of conspiracy theories he felt were true.

DePape recalled that he was focused on Nancy Pelosi and that her husband, Paul, was not on his list of targets. He was “surprised and confused,” he testified, when he found out that the congresswoman was not home.

“I’m telling him, I have other targets, but if you stop me, I’ll go through you,” DePape said, recounting a conversation with Paul Pelosi, adding that he then reacted and hit him “in the head,” because his plan was “basically ruined.”
    https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/16/polit...lty/index.html

DePape's own testimony debunks the gay lover conspiracy theory.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678