Page 133 of 158 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,990 of 4737

Thread: Cowboys win the NFC

Look at what those f&$ktards in Minnesota did.

1969 Snow game San Fran at Minnesota

"They were going to launch a hot air balloon on a 200-foot tether, take it up and with somebody in it, take it down the length of the field and pull it back down, but when the balloon didn't lift off the frozen Met Stadium field with Snyder's mom inside the basket, she jumped out and her 11-year-old son jumped in. it kept going up because the rope connected to it somehow failed.(some moron didn't attach it) He narrowly missed the scorching hot stadium lights

Not only was he flying into the path of the oncoming air traffic at MSP Airport, but he would disappear into the clouds. After a three-mile flight, Snyder was able to release some of the hot air, and the balloon quickly descended directly into the frigid and slush-filled waters of the Minnesota River. The basket tipped, catapulting Snyder into the river. Without his weight, the balloon then flew away unpiloted.
    It was filled with slush, so I was swimming through slush," he said.

With his waterlogged snowmobile suit, boots and helmet, he would swim 25 yards to shore. To his good fortune, a photographer was in the area and soon snapped a photograph of stunned young boy climb onto the river bank. The man would bring Snyder back to Metropolitan Stadium, where Vikings team doctors checked him over and put his wet clothes in a dryer.

His folks finally spotted the balloon resting in a snow-covered farmer's field.

"My poor mom and dad wandered out into the field through the deep snow, only to get up to the balloon and I wasn't in it. They lost it at the time," Snyder said. With the help of CB radios, the panicked parents were soon told the good news: Their son Rick was alive and well in the Vikings locker room.

https://www.cbsnews.com/minnesota/ne...0-years-later/
    Last edited by tebowlives; 11-17-2022 at 07:04 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Predicting the Cowboys - Vikings game will be a runaway in the Cowboys favor as the Vikings luck will run out. 28-17 with Minnesota getting a junk score late.

24 hours from now this will be oyarde >>>>
    Last edited by tebowlives; 11-19-2022 at 07:37 PM.

Baltimore
    Falcons
    Bills
    Giants
    Patriots
    Colts
    Rams
    Redskins
    Broncos
    Vikings
    Chiefs
    Bengals
    Cardinals
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Look at what those f&$ktards in Minnesota did.

1969 Snow game San Fran at Minnesota

"They were going to launch a hot air balloon on a 200-foot tether, take it up and with somebody in it, take it down the length of the field and pull it back down, but when the balloon didn't lift off the frozen Met Stadium field with Snyder's mom inside the basket, she jumped out and her 11-year-old son jumped in. it kept going up because the rope connected to it somehow failed.(some moron didn't attach it) He narrowly missed the scorching hot stadium lights

Not only was he flying into the path of the oncoming air traffic at MSP Airport, but he would disappear into the clouds. After a three-mile flight, Snyder was able to release some of the hot air, and the balloon quickly descended directly into the frigid and slush-filled waters of the Minnesota River. The basket tipped, catapulting Snyder into the river. Without his weight, the balloon then flew away unpiloted.
    It was filled with slush, so I was swimming through slush," he said.

With his waterlogged snowmobile suit, boots and helmet, he would swim 25 yards to shore. To his good fortune, a photographer was in the area and soon snapped a photograph of stunned young boy climb onto the river bank. The man would bring Snyder back to Metropolitan Stadium, where Vikings team doctors checked him over and put his wet clothes in a dryer.

His folks finally spotted the balloon resting in a snow-covered farmer's field.

"My poor mom and dad wandered out into the field through the deep snow, only to get up to the balloon and I wasn't in it. They lost it at the time," Snyder said. With the help of CB radios, the panicked parents were soon told the good news: Their son Rick was alive and well in the Vikings locker room.

https://www.cbsnews.com/minnesota/ne...0-years-later/
    12 - 1 Vikings won the game 10 -7 on a Joe Kapp to Gene Washington 52 yard td pass. Vikings defense picked Spurrier three times and sacked him twice. Wind chill was 9 , 22 degrees with a 14mph wind. Vikings had 7 first downs . Vikings offense continued to struggle the next week losing 10 - 3 on the road even though the defense held the opposing team to 5 first downs and 61 yards rushing on 32 carries and 111 total yards , with another interception and two sacks . Bounced back the next game beating Rams in playoffs ( 11 degrees) 23 - 20 while trailing 17 - 7 at half. Final points scored was a Carl Eller sack for safety in end zone of Roman Gabriel , Vikings third sack of game with an interception also. Kapp completed 12 passes for a 16 1/3 yard avg ( 196 yards). Vikings knocked off the Browns in next game for Championship 27 - 7 leading 24 - 0 at half.
    Last edited by oyarde; 11-20-2022 at 06:54 PM.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    12 - 1 Vikings won the game 10 -7 on a Joe Kapp to Gene Washington 52 yard td pass. Vikings defense picked Spurrier three times and sacked him twice. Wind chill was 9 , 22 degrees with a 14mph wind. Vikings had 7 first downs . Vikings offense continued to struggle the next week losing 10 - 3 on the road even though the defense held the opposing team to 5 first downs and 61 yards rushing on 32 carries and 111 total yards , with another interception and two sacks . Bounced back the next game beating Rams in playoffs ( 11 degrees) 23 - 20 while trailing 17 - 7 at half. Final points scored was a Carl Eller sack for safety in end zone of Roman Gabriel , Vikings third sack of game with an interception also. Kapp completed 12 passes for a 16 1/3 yard avg ( 196 yards). Vikings knocked off thhe Browns in next game for Championship 27 - 7 leading 24 - 0 at half.
    It took until 1982 when H.H.H Stadium was finished that those poor fans got to watch a game in a decent stadium and not suffer from frostbite.

tebowlives takes it.
    Week 11
    Anti G CaptUSA GSA mtr1979 oyarde sam1952 tebowlives winner
    Packers Packers Titans Titans Packers Packers Packers Titans
    Ravens Panthers Ravens Ravens Ravens Ravens Ravens Ravens
    Falcons Bears Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons
    Bills Bills Bills Bills Bills Bills Bills Bills
    Giants Giants Giants Giants Lions Giants Giants Lions
    Patriots Patriots Jets Patriots Jets Patriots Patriots Patriots
    Colts Eagles Eagles Eagles Colts Eagles Eagles Eagles
    Rams Saints Rams Rams Saints Rams Saints
    Saints
    Commanders Commanders Commanders Commanders Commanders Texans Commanders
    Commanders
    Broncos Broncos Raiders Broncos Raiders Broncos Broncos Raiders
    Vikings Vikings Cowboys Vikings Vikings Vikings Cowboys Cowboys
    Bengals Steelers Steelers Bengals Bengals Steelers Bengals Bengals
    Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs
    Cardinals Cardinals Cardinals 49ers Cardinals 49ers 49ers 49ers
    8 6 9 10 10 7 11 14

Rk Name Wins
    1 tebowlives 6
    2 CaptUSA 3
    3 oyarde 3
    4 sam1952 2
    5 Anti G 1
    6 mtr1979 1
    Champions
    2021 oyarde
    2020 Anti G
    2019 juleswin
    High Score
    tebowlives 14/15
    2019 Week 8
    Last edited by tebowlives; 11-21-2022 at 09:53 PM.

This game is uglier than Sam Bankman-Frieds girlfriend.

Games over. Vikings need to pull Cousins.

Looks like I need the Cards to win for me to win , Lions took care of me , Colts and Jets let me down and Vikings didnt show up.
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We getting a Mahomes Miracle tonight?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Immaculate Kelception!
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Kelce: “Are you not entertained?!”
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Kelce: “Are you not entertained?!”
    That's what the Chargers get for dressing up like the Ukrainian flag.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Was there any doubt?

Open to all comers
    All pre Sunday games have to be in before that game kicks off. Thursdays games needs to be in by Thursdays kickoff. If there is an early Sunday game (England), it needs to be in before kickoff. The rest by Sundays kickoff, noon central
    Please copy the following games and leave your choice to win.

Week 12
    Bills @ Lions
    Giants @ Cowboys
    Patriots @ Vikings
    Falcons @ Commanders
    Bears @ Jets
    Bengals @ Titans
    Broncos @ Panthers
    Texans @ Dolphins
    Ravens @ Jaguars
    Buccaneers @ Browns
    Raiders @ Seahawks
    Chargers @ Cardinals
    Saints @ 49ers
    Rams @ Chiefs
    Packers @ Eagles
    Steelers @ Colts

When Kittle, McCaffrey, and Deebo Samuels are all healthy, the Niners offense looks unstoppable.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Bills
    Cowboys
    Vikings
    Falcons
    Jets
    Bengals
    Panthers
    Dolphins
    Ravens
    Buccaneers
    Raiders
    Cardinals
    49ers
    Chiefs
    Eagles
    Colts

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bills
    Cowboys
    Vikings
    Commanders
    Jets
    Titans
    Panthers
    Dolphins
    Jaguars
    Buccaneers
    Seahawks
    Chargers
    49ers
    Chiefs
    Eagles
    Steelers
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

"Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Bills
    Cowboys
    Vikings
    Commanders
    Jets
    Bengals
    Broncos
    Dolphins
    Ravens
    Buccaneers
    Seahawks
    Chargers
    49ers
    Chiefs
    Eagles
    Steelers
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Bills , cowboys , vikings , Redskins , Bears , Titans , Panthers , Dolphins , Ravens , Browns , Seachickens , Chargers , 9ers , Chiefs , Packers , Colts.
    Do something Danke

Bills
    Cowboys
    Vikings
    Commanders
    Jets
    Titans
    Broncos
    Dolphins
    Ravens
    Buccaneers
    Seahawks
    Chargers
    49ers
    Chiefs
    Eagles
    Colts

tempted to pick the Steelers over the Colts

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    When Kittle, McCaffrey, and Deebo Samuels are all healthy, the Niners offense looks unstoppable.
    Plus they have the best defense.
    Three home games against the Saints, Dolphins, and Bucs coming up. We'll see what they're made off.

CaptUSA gets a win.

Week 12
    CaptUSA GSA mtr1979 oyarde sam1952 tebowlives winner
    Bills Bills Bills Bills Bills Bills Bills
    Cowboys Cowboys Cowboys Cowboys Cowboys Cowboys Cowboys
    Vikings Vikings Patriots Vikings Vikings Vikings Vikings
    Commanders Falcons Commanders Commanders Commanders Commanders Commanders
    Jets Jets Bears Bears Jets Jets Jets
    Titans Bengals Titans Titans Bengals Titans Bengals
    Panthers Panthers Broncos Panthers Broncos Broncos Panthers
    Dolphins Dolphins Dolphins Dolphins Dolphins Dolphins
    Dolphins
    Jaguars Ravens Ravens Ravens Ravens Ravens
    Jaguars
    Buccaneers Buccaneers Buccaneers Browns Buccaneers Buccaneers Browns
    Seahawks Raiders Seahawks Seahawks Seahawks Seahawks Raiders
    Chargers Cardinals Chargers Chargers Chargers Chargers Chargers
    49ers 49ers 49ers 49ers 49ers 49ers 49ers
    Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs
    Eagles Eagles Eagles Packers Eagles Eagles Eagles
    Steelers Colts Colts Colts Steelers Colts Steelers
    13 11 8 10 12 10 16

Rk Name Wins
    1 tebowlives 6
    2 CaptUSA 4
    3 oyarde 3
    4 sam1952 2
    5 Anti G 1
    6 mtr1979 1
    Champions
    2021 oyarde
    2020 Anti G
    2019 juleswin
    High Score
    tebowlives 14/15
    2019 Week 8
    Last edited by tebowlives; 11-28-2022 at 10:16 PM.

Bill, Cowboys, and Vikings. I'll post the rest of my picks later.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cowboys take the win to go 8-3. We have the 3 worst teams in the worst division in the AFC. Colts, Texans, Jags 11-3 on the horizon, then Philly

Happy Thanksgiving

Horrible banter after the Vikings-Pats game with the players around the turkey
    Last edited by tebowlives; 11-24-2022 at 10:31 PM.

Vikings punt three times today , miss an XP , put 33 points on the board and cruise to a home Victory covering the spread and over easily to move to 9 - 2 with a six game lead over second place Detroit. Cousins 299 passing and three TD's , Jefferson held just under 150 rec yds at 139 and 11 passing yards , Thielen , Jefferson and Hockerson all with rec touchdowns.Cook 56 total yards , defense held pats to 45 yards rushing on the game , they never really tried to run the ball. Go Vikings !
    Last edited by oyarde; 11-24-2022 at 10:59 PM.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by mtr1979 View Post
    Look who's jumping on the bandwagon!

I remember earlier this year in February. I was talking about how the Miami Dolphins are my favorite sportsball team because I'm a fan of CSI: Miami and David Caruso's phenomenal acting.

Then you said this on post number 3472.

It is all good. When success happens the haters all of the sudden become fans. Glad to have you as part of the Dolphins fanbase. Fins Up.
    I'd love to see them make the Super Bowl so the Cowboys can crush them.

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    I'd love to see them make the Super Bowl so the Cowboys can crush them.
    That is a big if assuming both teams can make it out of the two toughest division in the NFL.

But let's say that happens. It won't be a walk in the park for either team.
    With Hill and Waddle on the outside you have to run some type of saftey help. Or a cover 2 or cover 3 zone. Sure Dallas has a quick pass rush, but Tua gets the ball off quick.

Next week will thhe 5 - 7 Falcons wrestle control of the NFC south away from the 5 - 6 tampa bucs ? Falcons could be favored in next two by a couple points . If they win those two they could be favored in the last two as well.
    Last edited by oyarde; 11-27-2022 at 04:31 PM.
    Do something Danke

The Rams are doing a good job beating each other up. Even a coach took a hit.