Thread: There's only one way to discharge debt. Over throw of the government.

There's only one way to discharge debt. Over throw of the government.

Unless the current government is over thrown then the debt and governance will lead us, individuals, into submission.

Prove me wrong. Prove there is another way beside rebellion.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There's default....

...which is not going to be allowed for political reasons, but not for the reasons you think.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    There's default....

...which is not going to be allowed for political reasons, but not for the reasons you think.
    That's going to happen whether the powers that be want it to or not.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    That's going to happen whether the powers that be want it to or not.
    No, the Fed can monetize every (dollar denominated) debt in the world tomorrow if they like.

And that is what they will do, because inflation is always politically preferable to a healthy liquidation.

The deflationists like Mish, if you're familiar with him, financial news guy, are wrong for that reason.

Liquidation is what should happen, but the central banks simply will not allow it, because the politicians will not allow it.

So we will have a very inflationary future, as they print all the money required to keep all these zombies functioning.

No, the Fed can monetize every (dollar denominated) debt in the world tomorrow if they like.

And that is what they will do, because inflation is always politically preferable to a healthy liquidation.

The deflationists like Mish, if you're familiar with him, financial news guy, are wrong for that reason.

Liquidation is what should happen, but the central banks simply will not allow it, because the politicians will not allow it.

So we will have a very inflationary future, as they print all the money required to keep all these zombies functioning.
    I guess that's how they are planning to "repay" the debt.

Inflate to astronomical, Zimbabwe proportions, pay off the debt with 1 Trillion dollar bills, then declare "new" dollars and start the whole song and dance all over again.

I'll trade two bits of a PM round for enough play money to pay off my piddly $150,000 mortgage and call it good.

Look, we've reached a point where men in dresses, chemically enhanced tits and decreeing that they are women, who are issuing legally binding fatwas that say you will get arrested for celebrating Christmas with your family or going to church.

I've got a limited supply of $#@!s to give, and I can't spare any for the christless debt right now.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 12-22-2020 at 01:49 AM.

I guess that's how they are planning to "repay" the debt.

Inflate to astronomical, Zimbabwe proportions, pay off the debt with 1 Trillion dollar bills, then declare "new" dollars and start the whole song and dance all over again.

I'll trade two bits of a PM round for enough play money to pay off my piddly $150,000 mortgage and call it good.

Look, we've reached a point where men in dresses, chemically enhanced tits and decreeing that they are women, who are issuing legally binding fatwas that say you will get arrested for celebrating Christmas with your family or going to church.

I've got a limited supply of $#@!s to give, and I can't spare any for the christless debt right now.
    Well, you'd better reserve a $#@! or two. As I say, culture follows material conditions.

If people are living like dogs, they'll behave like dogs (what do you think "ghetto" culture is?).

Anyway, it's probably not going to get to Zimbabwean proportions; perhaps more like Argentina.

Do you know Ferfal?

As I say, culture follows material conditions.
    Interesting.

I think just the opposite is true.

Culture sets a societal stage for prosperity.

Doubtful that an overthrow is going to happen anytime soon.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rebellion also leads to submission. Just to a different regime.

You've got to serve somebody.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Rebellion also leads to submission. Just to a different regime.

You've got to serve somebody.
    i think God wants me to serve myself

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Unless the current government is over thrown then the debt and governance will lead us, individuals, into submission.

Prove me wrong. Prove there is another way beside rebellion.
    Don't use Theire currency. (Problem solved!)

"War is the health of the State."

That likely won't happen if you have any type of mainstream economists helping make decisions. That would lead to hyperinflation. https://www.econlib.org/archives/201...visible_h.html

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Doubtful that an overthrow is going to happen anytime soon.
    that is what i think , unless there is economic collapse . my plan is wait until it is nearly there and take over the southern half of my state for myself .

I feel like balkanization could work.. it wouldn't even really be that in the classic sense of the word.. it would be a return to what we were originally intended to be. We would have to keep a unified national defense just for practical purposes but smaller centers of power would be much more ideal than this huge top down federal government that was never intended.

we were always supposed to be a union of individual states but that got watered down through various means.. we need to go back to that..
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    I feel like balkanization could work.. it wouldn't even really be that in the classic sense of the word.. it would be a return to what we were originally intended to be. We would have to keep a unified national defense just for practical purposes but smaller centers of power would be much more ideal than this huge top down federal government that was never intended.

we were always supposed to be a union of individual states but that got watered down through various means.. we need to go back to that..
    AoC ftw.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    AoC ftw.
    agreed 100%.. the articles were so legit. No taxation from feds, they could only ask and their only real authority was national defense..

this whole top down bull$#@! and centralization of power just creates an auction house at the federal level for corporations and foreign powers to buy our sovereignty and rights to self government.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I agree completely.

Sadly, most do not.

Most people want authoritarian Marxism.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    That likely won't happen if you have any type of mainstream economists helping make decisions. That would lead to hyperinflation. https://www.econlib.org/archives/201...visible_h.html
    The mainstream of the economics profession is mainstream because it tells the state what it wants to hear.

If the state decides that [insert lunatic new fiscal-monetary policy] is politically desirable, the mainstream economists will dutifully rationalize.

Amen. The new confederacy of states does not recognize the Federal Unions debts.

I agree completely.

Sadly, most do not.

Most people want authoritarian Marxism.
    I used to agree with this. Now with all the recent election fraud that has bubbled to the surface I am beginning to think that the Uniparty has rigged the vote for awhile. It could be everyone have always thought" how the heck did anyone vote for these losers", when in reality the majority never did.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

Quote Originally Posted by seapilot View Post
    I used to agree with this. Now with all the recent election fraud that has bubbled to the surface I am beginning to think that the Uniparty has rigged the vote for awhile. It could be everyone have always thought" how the heck did anyone vote for these losers", when in reality the majority never did.
    Mrs AF and I argue this point all the time.

There's no question Trump was a polarizing figure, so let's look at the GA senate run off races, now that he's out of the picture for the most part.

You have two fairly moderate, run of the mill GOP candidates, running against a black supremacist Marxist and a milquetoast copy of Bernie Sanders.

All the current polling data shows the Marxist and the communist both winning their races.

And to call both of these men a Marxist and communist is not hyperbole. They truly are.

So, they very likely will win their races, in Georgia for crying out loud, not Berkley or Vermont, but Georgia.

The very fact they are in shouting distance of winning, is a giant flashing sign of just how far gone we are.

Susan Collins won her Maine senate seat in spite of polling that consistently had her down by double digits against a similar female Marxist candidate.

Gideon was forecast to win handily...she didn't and left egg all over the pollster's faces simply because Maine is still 90+ percent native born white in population.

When push came to shove, even though they were too scared to admit it to pollsters, native born white voters could not bring themselves to vote to have their own throats cut.

The cosmopolitan, migrant, diversity voters of the new Georgia have no such inhibitions.

//