Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill Kristol: 'We Beat Back Ron Paul and Rand Paul'

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    You do know that this is horrible emotive illogic right?

They were probably inspired by how Trump called Ron Paul a joke, claimed that Paul wanted Iran to get a nuke and wipe out Israel, and then said that a blonde bimbo has a better chance at winning an election than Ron Paul.

As to the first - it's basically just the the enemy of the enemy is my friend. Listen, both suck, and the next President will be the worst yet, because every President since I've been able to vote has been the worst yet. If Kristol hates Trump, I like Trump more. That's one tiny bit of data.

As to the 2nd - I have no idea, but in my state I noticed, even when Rand was still in the race, that a lot of the Ron Paul people from 2012 were on board with Trump early, even when Rand was an option. I wasn't. I'm of the belief that they all suck. I don't know what I'm going to do regarding voting. In 2012, I wrote in Ron - mostly because of the screwage of Ron in 2012 by the GOP. This year, I dunno. Hillary is disgusting and I don't want her to be President. We've had enough Bushs and enough Clintons.

Giant Meteor 2016?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We need to deport this Zionist scum to Israel.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    As to the first - it's basically just the the enemy of the enemy is my friend. Listen, both suck, and the next President will be the worst yet, because every President since I've been able to vote has been the worst yet. If Kristol hates Trump, I like Trump more. That's one tiny bit of data.

As to the 2nd - I have no idea, but in my state I noticed, even when Rand was still in the race, that a lot of the Ron Paul people from 2012 were on board with Trump early, even when Rand was an option. I wasn't. I'm of the belief that they all suck. I don't know what I'm going to do regarding voting. In 2012, I wrote in Ron - mostly because of the screwage of Ron in 2012 by the GOP. This year, I dunno. Hillary is disgusting and I don't want her to be President. We've had enough Bushs and enough Clintons.

Giant Meteor 2016?
    Aye, at this point that's exactly what I'm planning on doing. Writing in Giant Meteor 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    (Mod edit) you have no idea how it will shake out because Hillary is despised by a good deal of the country, including half the Sanders voters.
    I am going to vote for Gary Johnson. His name is on the ballot in my state. He is not Ron by a long shot. Writing someone in will not be counted. Even if he does not win at least there is a chance my vote will be counted. I want to do my part to make 3rd party voting relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Aye, at this point that's exactly what I'm planning on doing. Writing in Giant Meteor 2016.
    I'm not sure. In my state, Legal Marijuana is on the ballot, so I'll be voting for that. I'm not sure yet what I'll do regarding actual names of people on the ballot. My general philosophy at this point is Giant Meteor 2016.

I'm confident I know what Kristol "beats" and it's not primarily the Pauls.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Bill Kristol: 'We [neocons] Beat Back Ron Paul and Rand Paul'
    http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives...and-rand-paul/

Neoconservative by birth, Bill Kristol … [yesterday] at the Commonwealth Club of San Francisco … "We beat back Ron Paul and Rand Paul," he said. Implying that they were nothing but a footnote in Republican history. …

....Yeah...And look what replaced him. Yeah, not laughing anymore are you Neo Cons.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by RestorationOfLiberty View Post
    ....Yeah...And look what replaced him. Yeah, not laughing anymore are you Neo Cons.

...many many of the republicans, neo-cons, conservatives, etc. whatever you call them, i know are 'laughing' more than they ever have!..ime, republicans, are, generally, very average, or slightly below, as to 'smarts'...and you know what they say about 'the average american'...most of this same 18% or so of the population would vote for george dubya bush again if given the chance!...twisted hillary was right about one thing: ...republicans are, generally, truly deplorable...ugh..

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Go Tom GO!!!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by H. E. Panqui View Post

...many many of the republicans, neo-cons, conservatives, etc. whatever you call them, i know are 'laughing' more than they ever have!..ime, republicans, are, generally, very average, or slightly below, as to 'smarts'...and you know what they say about 'the average american'...most of this same 18% or so of the population would vote for george dubya bush again if given the chance!...twisted hillary was right about one thing: ...republicans are, generally, truly deplorable...ugh..

The poll numbers, primaries prove you wrong. The Neo con agenda has been tried, it failed by designed and has been cast aside in the dust bin of history.

a few of you have an inkling
    >_<

Quote Originally Posted by H. E. Panqui View Post
    ...many many of the republicans, neo-cons, conservatives, etc. whatever you call them
    neo-cons and conservatives are contradictions in terms. neo-cons are not by any stretch conservative.

Well, to be fair ... no, wait, to hell with being fair to Kristol ... to be precise, nothing in what Kristol said indicates that he gives a $#@! about what the Constitution requires, one way or the other ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by RandallFan View Post
    Rand beat himself blaming rural white bitter clinger voters.
    Trump beat Rand by appealing to nationalism and fear. Simple as that.

Liberty isn't popular.

The poll numbers, primaries prove you wrong. The Neo con agenda has been tried, it failed by designed and has been cast aside in the dust bin of history.
    Yes, that's why Trump has called for increased military spending, increased the number of troops in Syria and Afghanistan, done nothing to lift sanctions against Iran or Russia, appointed neocons to his administration, accelerated drone bombings, and attacked Assad (twice).

Everything's so different...
    Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 07-25-2017 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post

Liberty isn't popular.

Yes, that's why Trump has called for increased military spending, increased the number of troops in Syria and Afghanistan, done nothing to lift sanctions against Iran or Russia, appointed neocons to his administration, accelerated drone bombings, and attacked Assad (twice).

I bet you 2 billion dollars that the free coverage from the MSM and Russia trolls helped his tv show promotional campaign materialize into the most funded primary challenge in recent history.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I bet you 2 billion dollars that the free coverage from the MSM and Russia trolls helped his tv show promotional campaign materialize into the most funded primary challenge in recent history.
    No doubt

The only question is what the MSM/Russia were trying to accomplish.

I'm not convinced that Russia originally meant for him to be President, more of a general $#@!-stirring operation.

The MSM may have just been seeking ratings, enjoying the clownshow.

Or it may have been more planned than that...

In either case, it helped him immensely.

Liberty isn't popular.

How is nationalism a bad thing?

How is appealing to self interests "fear"?

We get it, you are upset you not only lost but got your asses kicked, it YOUR fault you could not make others agree with your message, ok? YOURs, not OURs for winning.

we have cut spending to arm rebels, working with Russia for a peace in Syria, securing the borders, limiting immigration, crecking the whip on Voter Fraud, etc. He is clearly not a neo con but you are clearly a liar.

How is nationalism a bad thing?
    It entails the violation of individual rights.

How is appealing to self interests "fear"?
    Mexicans are going to kill you, therefore vote for me = fearmongering

We get it, you are upset you not only lost but got your asses kicked, it YOUR fault you could not make others agree with your message, ok? YOURs, not OURs for winning.
    Yes, democracy is a poor form of government.

we have cut spending to arm rebels, working with Russia for a peace in Syria
    Imaginary

securing the borders, limiting immigration
    Harmful (and largely imaginary)

crecking the whip on Voter Fraud
    Imaginary

He is clearly not a neo con
    Yes, he only adopts the neocons' policies and puts neocons in his administration.

It entails the violation of individual rights.
    No, it does you are just lying as you cant make an argument against like minded people keep out disruptive groups.

Mexicans are going to kill you, therefore vote for me = fearmongering
    It has nothing to do with trans national Narco Terrorists, right, or the cost of illegal immigration, or those murdered by illegal immigrants, right?

Yes, democracy is a poor form of government.
    Get use to losing, at least its to us, and not the left who will import more and more hostile voters.

Imaginary
    http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/...-report-finds/

Facts say other wise, but its ok, you would rather lose then win and that is what is happening.

Nope, securing borders is not "harmful" and borders are very, very real. If you think other wise, try and invade my house or anyone else`s property. Nor is limiting immigration bad at all. I know its upsetting your lies are not being believed but that is what happens to all lies given a long enough run, they are exposed and dumped.

Rand was a firebrand the first few months of the primary. Kicking ass and taking names. Seemed to me about the time Trump started coming on strong, Rand lost his way with his milquetoast attempt to "broaden the base" and appeal to both sides of the issues.

He should have continued kicking ass.

Towards the end it seemed apparent that Rand really wanted to be the candidate, and Trump really couldn't give a flip - which was appealing.
    Last edited by Jamesiv1; 07-25-2017 at 07:59 PM.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

No, it does you are just lying as you cant make an argument against like minded people keep out disruptive groups.
    Violence is justified only in defense of property.

The violence directed against people (both foreigners and citizens) for the purpose of enforcing immigration restrictions does not defend property.

Therefore, it's unjustified.

It has nothing to do with trans national Narco Terrorists, right, or the cost of illegal immigration, or those murdered by illegal immigrants, right?
    Yes, that's the propaganda which Fox spent the summer of 2015 feeding you, and which generated the fears that Trump used to con you.

Get use to losing, at least its to us, and not the left who will import more and more hostile voters.
    You are the left.

Nope, securing borders is not "harmful" and borders are very, very real. If you think other wise, try and invade my house or anyone else`s property.
    See, you're a communist.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    Rand was a firebrand the first few months of the primary. Kicking ass and taking names. Seemed to me about the time Trump started coming on strong, Rand lost his way with his milquetoast attempt to "broaden the base" and appeal to both sides of the issues.

The "different kind of Republican" thing was working well; Rand led the polls at one point.

The political climate only changed with the emergence of ISIS (or the neocon spin thereon) and then FOX's anti-immigrant propaganda push.

If the election were held a few years earlier Rand would have been the nominee.

Bad timing

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post

Towards the end it seemed apparent that Rand really wanted to be the candidate, and Trump really couldn't give a flip - which was appealing.
    Rand told Limbaugh privately he was going to run an Obama like campaign with horse$#@! platitudes, while the country is literally being raped by globalized special interests. You saw how that tact worked out.

Trump can be criticized but this was the speech that will live on far past his existence. I'm almost 100% sure he didn't write it, but that is not important. This speech was the staking of the flag moment for the disenfranchised.

Last edited by AuH20; 07-25-2017 at 08:23 PM.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Violence is justified only in defense of property.

Its also justified in defense of a nation, culture, people, etc.

The violence directed against people (both foreigners and citizens) for the purpose of enforcing immigration restrictions does not defend property.
    Wrong, we are defending the property (IE wealth, tax dollars, property values, income, lives) of people harmed or burdened by mass immigration.

Therefore, it's unjustified.
    So wrong.

Yes, that's the propaganda which Fox spent the summer of 2015 feeding you, and which generated the fears that Trump used to con you.
    http://www.ojjpac.org/memorial.asp This list proves you wrong and a liar.

You are the left.
    I support sound money, secure borders, limited government, Freedom of and from Association, privacy rights, total gun rights, but I am the left?

You believe all people are interchangeable cogs, a hallmark of the left. You deny basic facts and slander anyone who does not walk lockstep with you, more hallmarks of the left...

See, you're a communist.

We won, open borders, mass immigration/open borders is a failures and is a tactic to import ringers for marxists. You have lost, no one really believes your lies, deal with it.

Its also justified in defense of a nation, culture, people, etc.
    Nope

Wrong, we are defending the property (IE wealth, tax dollars, property values, income, lives) of people harmed or burdened by mass immigration.
    One is not entitled to one's property values or job. As for any actual threat to property, such as from crime, the solution is to punish the individual criminals, not violate the rights of millions of people (foreigners and citizens) to restrict the entry of the other 99% of innocent immigrants. The solution to welfare for immigrants is, of course, to eliminate it.

http://www.ojjpac.org/memorial.asp This list proves you wrong and a liar.
    Bernays would be pleased.

I support sound money, secure borders, limited government, Freedom of and from Association, privacy rights, total gun rights
    Nope

but I am the left?
    Yep

Nope

One is not entitled to one's property values or job. As for any actual threat to property, such as from crime, the solution is to punish the individual criminals, not violate the rights of millions of people (foreigners and citizens) to restrict the entry of the other 99% of innocent immigrants. The solution to welfare for immigrants is, of course, to eliminate it.
    So you have the right to own property, the right to protect property, but not protect its value...Double think much?

And if you import them and they vote by the millions to give themselves welfare, vote away your rights, as they do now? What then?

Just submit, lose on "MUH PRINCIPLES"?

Bernays would be pleased.
    Not an argument, now, HOW ARE THOSE PEOPLE NOT VICTIMS OF MASS IMMIGRATION.

Its ok, you have lost. It does not matter if you learn it, accept it, etc.

So you have the right to own property, the right to protect property, but not protect its value
    That's correct.

To own a thing means to have the exclusive right to use it: not to control its market price.

A right to control the market price of something one owns equates to a right to force others to pay one more than they want for it.

...Double think much?
    I suggest you locate some introductory readings in libertarian thought.

And if you import them and they vote by the millions to give themselves welfare, vote away your rights, as they do now? What then?
    If 99% of Americans already do that, what difference does it make?

Not an argument, now, HOW ARE THOSE PEOPLE NOT VICTIMS OF MASS IMMIGRATION.
    HOW DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT PEOPLE OTHER THAN IMMIGRANTS COMMIT CRIMES?

SHOW ME THAT MEMORIAL YOU TWIT.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast