View Poll Results: What statement lines up the best with your thoughts on pizzagate?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, not at all.

4 7.84%
  • Half truth, minor persons mentioned might be pedophiles. No evidence.

5 9.80%
  • True, higher up people are complicit in rape, murder of children. Podestas, clintons, Obama.

27 52.94%
  • True, only way to get to the top in the west. 90% of our elite are murderous satanic pedophiles.

8 15.69%
  • I don't know, I don't care, Too tired of conspiracies.

7 13.73%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in the pizzagate scandal?

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    What about Madeleine McCann?
    That the missing girl that supposedly was kidnapped by the podesta bros? I recall seeing some eye witness sketches that are supposed to resemble the podesta brothers or something like that.

I think it's a stretch based on the sketches. People said that black kid looks like Bubba, I think that is a stretch too.

Is there more to her story besides the sketches?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by newbitech View Post
    That the missing girl that supposedly was kidnapped by the podesta bros? I recall seeing some eye witness sketches that are supposed to resemble the podesta brothers or something like that.

I think it's a stretch based on the sketches. People said that black kid looks like Bubba, I think that is a stretch too.

Is there more to her story besides the sketches?
    A stretch? You've got to be kidding me. They're almost identical.

Last edited by lilymc; 11-23-2016 at 03:47 PM.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post

The sketches are of the same suspect (by two different artists), not two different suspects. Which one do they both most look like? You pick.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

You sir, are an enemy of libertah.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    The sketches are of the same suspect (by two different artists), not two different suspects.
    LOL.. They are brothers, but I don't buy that for a second, that is such BS.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    The sketches are of the same suspect (by two different artists), not two different suspects. Which one do they both most look like? You pick.
    That's not what I heard. What it appears to be is sketches of two different people (clearly, they look nothing alike) probably by different witnesses who saw each of them individually.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post

Yeah I saw this before I said it was a stretch. Seeing it again doesn't change my mind, nor does someone saying they look almost identical. Not really kidding. What is the source of the sketches? Who drew them? Off of whose description?

Obviously these sketches are two different qualities, why is that? Lots to question.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    You sir, are an enemy of libertah.
    not so much.

As the Gene Genie would say, "I know a bent arsehole when I see one, and that Jimmy Commet dude is as bent as they come." - Gene Hunt

Finally read about this thing and there was a couple pieces of interesting information mixed in with a million crackpot accusations. If someone could filter out all the crackpot $#@! this might have a better chance of being taken seriously by people.

Quote Originally Posted by brandon View Post
    Finally read about this thing and there was a couple pieces of interesting information mixed in with a million crackpot accusations. If someone could filter out all the crackpot $#@! this might have a better chance of being taken seriously by people.
    I agree that, unfortunately, there is some goofy $#@! making its way into the conversation. I've even been guilty of passing along information too quickly only to find out later that the information was flawed.

That said, I think a whole helluva lot of people are taking it quite seriously. I realize an RPFs poll isn't exactly scientific, but not a single person has voted, "No, not at all." That's significant when you consider that we've got a pretty big handful of $#@!s running around here thinking they're obligated to be contrarian about everything all the time no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    ... "No, not at all." ... obligated to be contrarian about everything all the time no matter what.
    incoming "No, not at all." Vote in

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just being a messenger with this post. Seems thread relevant.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...hunts-our-site

Reddit Pizzagate Timeline

11/23/16 0 UTC: Pizzagate sub was shut down due to "doxxing":
    https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/...s_shutdown_of/

11/23/16 23 UTC: Admins caught redhanded editing posts without trace or notification:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/...w_energy_have/

11/24/16 0 UTC: CEO of Reddit admits that it was him, pizzagate on his mind:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/..._have/dad5sf1/

Lead being chased now, were admins manipulating Pizzagate posts, in order to facilitate their already flimsy reason for the ban?

Just being a messenger with this post. Seems thread relevant.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...hunts-our-site

Last edited by staerker; 11-24-2016 at 09:07 AM.
    They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support.

These two Reddit comments really make an impression:

–]Monsieur_Pounce 24 points 8 hours ago
    Wish he'd have mentioned the pedo symbols on the other two businesses on that street. Because honestly thats what ultimately caused the whole pizzagate thing to pass the smell test for me.
    It's at least conceivable, I guess, that two businesses next door to each other could accidentally incorporate pedo symbology into their logos and branding. Hey, stranger things have happened.
    But three businesses? Astoundingly unlikely.
    Four? Four businesses within 100 feet of each other all coincidentally have established pedophilic imagery on their logos, websites, and storefronts? Sorry, no. That is a statistical impossibility.
    permalinkembed

[–]Crasch 28 points 7 hours ago*
    That and a $#@! ton of other pedo stuff.
    Pedo symbolism.
    Pedo terminology, all over the place.
    Pedo art.
    Pedo comments on pictures.
    Pictures suggestive of Pedo.
    Convicted Pedo friends.
    Audio of people talking about Pedo at the place. A DJ discussing it for all to hear no less.
    Spirit cooking, satanic rituals.
    Helping people involved in Pedo. The Haiti connection.
    Other countries accusing these people of Pedo. Russia, Haiti, and others.
    Child trafficking links.
    Abductions linked to the people involved. The Portugal connection.
    Friends with the head of the FBI investigator in charge of Pedo.
    Links to child welfare organizations.
    Links to orphanages.
    Multiple deaths of people investigating the Pedo.
    MSM fake debunking articles, that don't provide any proof.
    Multiple websites taken down with articles.
    Reddit closing /r/pizzagate, while allowing real pedo subs.
    Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, and Google suppressing the real story.
    etc...
    Last edited by The One; 11-24-2016 at 09:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Google Pizzagate, check the news, what do you see? Scroll down just a bit.
    Nov 16, 2016... there is some pizza incident that happened in soccer. They are trying to hijack the term, so Europe will not see. 3 hits out of 11 are about the soccer scandal pizza gate. Daily Star and Evening Standard.

The British media is trying to hijack the term. So when you search pizzagate on the internet, it will be a soccer dust up. This started just a few days ago too.

Also note, the scandal happened in 2004. Yet suddenly the media is writing stories about it again.
    Yep, same with Assange, even the $ 100,000 bit.

They gotten quite good at burying things on the internet also

No idea what to believe. What I DO believe in is "innocent until proven guilty".

Therefore, even a lowlife like Clinton is to be afforded due process, much as I might like to see her dancing from the end of a rope.

Consider the possibilities where reasonable doubt are concerned. Imagine, if you will, that the child prostitution/slavery ring deal is true. Naturally, the culprits do not wish to be caught, so they devise code-words. I can well imagine that the likes of Podesta, Clinton, et al are perhaps not the most imaginative. How about we get our codewords out of random sources, like the yellow pages. Close eyes, open book, plant finger and... Ping Pong Dildo Pizza... Perfect. And so on as needed.

Not saying it happened that way, but it is very believable. Maybe the owner of the joint was involved. Maybe not.

All that said, there are analytic methods available that could very likely reveal the truth. Some cryptographic techniques may double in semantic analysis in order to reveal otherwise latent message patterns. Put a couple of crackerjack NSA analysts on it along with a Cray and some good statistical models and I am almost willing to bet the truth would fall out the bottom in no time flat.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

The boy love symbol made it believable to me. Clearer the owners of that place tried to cover it up. With a different design but failed to do so as the symbol still is a dead give way. No matter how you put it.

It was clear to me that those perverts also have sick tastes for boys not just girls. I have a feeling this wont go away any time soon.

Crasch 28 points 7 hours ago*
    Pedo symbolism.
    Pedo art.
    Convicted Pedo friends.
    Audio of people talking about Pedo at the place. A DJ discussing it for all to hear no less.
    Child trafficking links.
    Links to orphanages.
    etc...
    I challenge somebody to go through these and really, really substantiate all of this. In my embarrassing amount of hours spent researching this, I just saw a bunch of stuff posted out of context, mostly totally unrelated to Comet Pizza, Podestas, Alefantis, etc.

A couple of the things on that list seemed suspicious to me, but at this point I've come up with more plausible explanations.

Pedophilia in government is happening, just like everywhere else in society - churches, workplaces, middle class white homes, etc. I just don't think this Pizzagate stuff is being well-substantiated. Making a big list of "suspicious" things actually diffuses the effectiveness of the argument. There only need to be one or two truly solid, incriminating pieces of evidence for this to be actionable. Until a crime is demonstrated, pretty much all the things pizzagaters are using as "evidence" are protected free speech, which should be defended to the death by any supposed Ron Paul supporter.

The Clinton/Epstein relationship is unquestionably real stuff. Go with it.

I haven't seen anybody question trump's relationship with Epstein, who trump evidently protected even while knowing Epstein had a taste for tender young things. I'd love to see somebody investigate trump's documented visits to "terrific guy" Epstein's hideout. Now why would somebody want for attention to be diverted from this? Would they use 4chan and reddit to do it? 3d chess.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

I picked "I don't know, I don't care, Too tired of conspiracies."

Because it's the only answer that said, "I don't know." I do care, and I am not too tired of conspiracies. I just don't know and frankly don't have the time to speculate.

When there is some solid evidence, I will pay attention. But for the most part, all I have seen is some loosely related info that sort of remind me of the schizophrenic ramblings of someone I know who suffers from this emotional disorder.

But I am certainly open to viewing evidence.
    Interesting vid on the people trying to silence the investigation of it.
    Such as the NYT
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

These two Reddit comments really make an impression:

–]Monsieur_Pounce 24 points 8 hours ago
    Wish he'd have mentioned the pedo symbols on the other two businesses on that street. Because honestly thats what ultimately caused the whole pizzagate thing to pass the smell test for me.
    It's at least conceivable, I guess, that two businesses next door to each other could accidentally incorporate pedo symbology into their logos and branding. Hey, stranger things have happened.
    But three businesses? Astoundingly unlikely.
    Four? Four businesses within 100 feet of each other all coincidentally have established pedophilic imagery on their logos, websites, and storefronts? Sorry, no. That is a statistical impossibility.
    permalinkembed

[–]Crasch 28 points 7 hours ago*
    Pedo symbolism.
    Pedo art.
    Convicted Pedo friends.
    Child trafficking links.
    Links to orphanages.
    etc...
    Podesta's obsession with the terms 'pasta' and 'pizza.' No one talks about food so frequently & obsessively like that. And he doesn't even mention the many variations of pasta or pizza. That's the other red flag. No reference to penne, rigatoni, etc. Just fixated on pasta and generic pizza.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Podesta's obsession with the terms 'pasta' and 'pizza.' No one talks about food so frequently & obsessively like that. And he doesn't even mention the many variations of pasta or pizza. That's the other red flag. No reference to penne, rigatoni, etc. Just fixated on pasta and generic pizza.
    How often does he talk about it- pizza? More than a teenager?

Oh no! Ron Paul must be involved! "Ron Paul wants to eat me!" Code for gay sex!

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Oh no! Ron Paul must be involved! "Ron Paul wants to eat me!" Code for gay sex!

So ZJ, do you completely dismiss the possibility of pizzagate?

How much of the evidence have you read, or are you just getting updates here?

When we're you aware of pizzagate and how did you become aware?

Do you believe the Franklin conspiracy?

Quote Originally Posted by DGambler View Post
    So ZJ, do you completely dismiss the possibility of pizzagate?

How much of the evidence have you read, or are you just getting updates here?

When we're you aware of pizzagate and how did you become aware?

Do you believe the Franklin conspiracy?
    It is all based on very lose links anybody can use to connect anybody to anything. Somebody being creative and having fun on the internet. And people who want to believe it could be true.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 11-26-2016 at 01:40 PM.

Yes. I am becoming more sickened by the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    "If I lose, we all go down and that fascist $#@! will have us swinging from nooses! What the $#@! is wrong with you idiots?"

Remember that? At the time, I thought she was just being a hyperbolic drama queen. Now I know she was dead serious.
    It is all based on very lose links anybody can use to connect anybody to anything. Somebody being creative and having fun on the internet. And people who want to believe it could be true.
    1) No, it's not.
    2) "Fun and creative?" Normal people find it horrifying.
    3) I don't know anyone who "wants" the accusations of child kidnapping, pedophilia, torture, and murder to be true, but I'm not a JTRIG troll who's paid to spread such complete and utter bull$#@!.
    Last edited by Lucille; 11-26-2016 at 02:07 PM.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    Yes. I am becoming more sickened by the day.

1) No, it's not.
    2) "Fun and creative?" Normal people find it horrifying.
    3) I don't know anyone who "wants" the accusations of child kidnapping, pedophilia, torture, and murder to be true, but I'm not a JTRIG troll who's paid to spread such complete and utter bull$#@!.
    + rep

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Free Speech gives people right to discuss conspiracy theories but this is getting out of control:

Alt-Right PizzaGate Conspiracy Fuels Anti-Americanism in Turkey
    Nov 23
    http://www.dailydot.com/layer8/pizza...s-child-abuse/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OP--ZXOjc

An Obama Meme About Pizza Reveals a Bigger Problem

From the reanimated investigation into Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton's private e-mail server, to Wikileaks' release of internal emails from both the Democratic National Committee and Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta, voters have been bombarded with internal communications that range from significant to totally mundane.

But the leaks don't stop there. Wikileaks also routinely publish hacked emails from other government sources. And a leak from 2012 that recently resurfaced encapsulates everything wrong with an internet driven by misinformation, conspiracy theories, and baseless speculation.
    The email is part of a May 2009 chain from the defense intelligence contractor Stratfor. Though it has the inconspicuous title “RE: Get ready for "Chicago Hot Dog Friday," it’s actually a strange allegation against President Barack Obama
    http://www.attn.com/stories/12481/ob...bigger-problem

You answered none of my questions, not a one.
    “…I believe that at this point in history, the greatest danger to our freedom and way of life comes from the reasonable fear of omniscient State powers kept in check by nothing more than policy documents.”

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast