Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official BREXIT Thread

More boobus comments:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtDKfd-pEGw

You should read what exactly the Magna Carta was. It was not a document to protect the peasants and merchantman and has nothing to do with democracy. It was a document to protect the interests of the Barons from the Crown. The Barons were elite's and didn't care a jot for yeoman and peasants. Have no idea why people quote this document out of context.The whole point of staying is that our government has to answer for making decisions that are illegal and infringe on our human rights. The EU acts as a governance to stop abuses at parliament. Its to uphold democracy by allowing legal instruments to address our government directly when it abuses human rights or fails to deliver on promised reforms. They are no unelected bureaucrats, they are actually elected.We gain far more from the EU than we put in. From trade agreements throogh to freedom of workers and access to Europe healthcare system and education system (which in some countries is far better than ours).We cannot move backwards, one day there will be a federal Europe and then a global Government. A democratic and fair central system is the only way we can administrate an every expanding population to avoid conflict. This is exactly what the EU has achieved in central Europe in the last 50 years. Lets not step back, we must move forward with the inevitable future.
    HURRR DURR!! MUH GOVERNMENTS!!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    I'm not sold on anything being 100% a "false flag". But I am sold on believing that the real earthly powers in this world are quite evil. It isn't that any one attack like this done by this evil behind the curtain is strictly necessary or particularly effective. But it's an ongoing thing. If the overall objective wasn't met by this attack (assuming it isn't truly a lone wolf) then they would simply pull another lever down the line. So I don't see these "false flags" as binary levers executing a well thought out plan, but rather little course corrections steering us in an overall direction.

If one actors cover is blown that head is cut off, and another grows somewhere else.

So it isn't that we should focus so much on "getting to the bottom" of each and every criminal act, because you'll just get lost in the rabbit holes. Rather we should try to apprehend the nature of what this evil is, and how it operates. Not to attack it directly, but to understand what counter-strategies will be effective and which ones will fail.

I read your post as kind of a profession of faith that, "I'm really starting to believe this evil is real." It is most definitely real. And if you give any credence to Christian truth, you should realize it is only God who has allowed this evil to even come forth. (Amos 3:6 "Shall there be evil in a city, and the Lord has not done it?") There really is no fighting it in the traditional sense. Certainly not at this point. "Do not resist evil". Doesn't mean we don't defend and protect our own to the best of our ability, but the dethroning of this evil won't be done by man, in my opinion. The only way to be "safe" really, at this point is to do your best spiritually and with regard to reason and truth, to make sure nothing in you resembles this evil.

We keep speaking truth. Keep spreading the message. But pretending we know the enemy enough to start shooting is a losing game. The global state is beyond the Nockian threshold, in my opinion.

This British MP may be the victim of a lone wolf, or another virgin thrown in the volcano by the death cult lurking in the shadows. Important point is that we're now acknowldeging we just don't know anymore. And that's a testament to just how far out in the open the operations of the death cult have become.

Good to hear from an oldie.
    Great post!

I believe that the "Lord" discussed there is Lucifer. The "Demiurge" for the Gnostics and Kal to the Hindus and some other Indian religions. This realm is a balance of light and lack of light/good and evil and it won't change because it's the nature of this realm. It's something I'm regularly pissed at GOD about. YMMV.

Would actors within the EU kill some MP to save the EU? Hell, yes, they would. I have no doubt about it. Would they pull some Tavistock mind $#@!ery on some poor soul to get him to do it? Of course, they would (duh!). Is that possible? Ever watched Derren Brown? Everyone should watch his "Assassination" video to see just how easy it is. The UK is so all up in everybody's "mental health", too. The accused was described as having had mental health issues, implying he was unhinged. Then I read his brother said he was OCD and obsessed with personal cleanliness and never violent in any way. Hmm. He had had "treatment" which meant the system had their hands on him and anything could have happened to him (like the Derren Brown treatment). Then again, I'm always highly skeptical about any violence used to advance a political agenda and this is one of those. How do I know Jo Cox is dead? I don't. She could have received a payoff and been relocated to some far away place for all I know. It will be interesting to if see her husband stays in the UK or moves away. He worked for Save the Children, a sham charity/intelligence agency front (kicked out of Pakistan for that, in fact) and was forced to leave after allegations of sexually inappropriate behavior toward staff members. Who knows what went on there? Maybe they were offered a deal to make something nasty all go away if they just did a little favor for TPTB. Wild speculation, I know, but anything is possible.

New charity scandal as Save The Children executive quits after women's complaints of 'inappropriate behaviour'

Chief strategist Brendan Cox denied the allegations but quit in September
    £160,000-a-year chief executive Justin Forsyth left for separate reasons
    Both men were senior advisers to former Prime Minister Gordon Brown
    The women threatened to 'make a huge fuss' when the charity did nothing
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...behaviour.html

SAVE THE CHILDREN - FRONT FOR CIA?
    http://aangirfan.blogspot.com/2012/0...t-for-cia.html

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    I don't think it's a false flag to begin with and btw SHE DIED we were told that she died. I may have disagreed with her but may she rest in peace.

FIFY

BREXIT: Fear, Not Facts?

Spread it far and wide..
    Thanks for the video, luctor. It's people like John Oliver, though, who would have us believe that it's individuals like Toby Young who are using fear, not facts in this "BREXIT" debate:

"Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    FIFY
    Nobody dies. Ever. Cemeteries are for show.

Looks like it's going to be a close one!

#BREXIT is making some big waves though... even soros is threatening collapse!
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Looks like it's going to be a close one!

#BREXIT is making some big waves though... even soros is threatening collapse!
    He's already shorted the $#@! out of the pound, I'm sure. Wouldn't be the first time either.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

I frankly don't know what the outcome will be. It's going to be very close.
    I do think that despite what happened last week the momentum is still on the leave side.

In the last few days since the debate has resumed, 'project fear' as it has been called has resumed and I think it's exactly that (obvious scaremongering) which caused the lead for Leave to begin with.
    "I am a bird"

Can't imagine that the globalist elite would allow this to pass. Those who count the votes...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

What's so devious about the left/marxists is that they will deny reality.

Look at the youtube comments for any BREXIT related video.

I challenge you see a pro-remain EVER admit name calling and fear mongering on the remain camp.

It's always the 'pro-Brexit" camp to blame for inaccurate statistics and fear mongering. Total denial of reality.

OH NOES!

The Brexit Could Be Bad News for ‘Game of Thrones’

The European Union helps fund production of HBO’s epic in Northern Ireland. If the U.K. leaves, that money could too.
    http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/06/21/...rm=Flashpoints

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Can't imagine that the globalist elite would allow this to pass. Those who count the votes...
    I completely agree. If voting made any difference, they wouldn't allow it...
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Liberty90 View Post
    What's so devious about the left/marxists is that they will deny reality.

Look at the youtube comments for any BREXIT related video.

I challenge you see a pro-remain EVER admit name calling and fear mongering on the remain camp.

It's always the 'pro-Brexit" camp to blame for inaccurate statistics and fear mongering. Total denial of reality.
    2+2=5. They have no shame.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I am positive about the future when it's concerning national sovereignty.
    I, OTOH, am not. Why? Because the appearances and the underlying realities do not match well.

The trend in the world for the past decades has been for nation states to split up.
    Most of that arose out of the collapse of the Soviet Onion. Note that many of the now ex-Soviet territories re-upped with the Russian Federation. What difference does labeling make, save to fool the market? Jerkoffistan, former Soviet republic, dissolves into Blowjobistan, Rimjobistan, and Handjobistan and then join the Russian Federation. Whoopdeedoo.

Because it does not work to have vastly different people in a democracy.
    Theye don't give a rat's ring whether it "works", so long as they retain power. Peace and war are all one for Themme. If war breaks out unexpectedly (yeah, right...) they simply make the best of it, profit like hell, consolidate power even further, and go on to the next adventure.

What works is, democracies with great variations in culture that trade, talk, travel and have fun together.
    How do you know this? When has this happened in any significant volumes for any significant time? AFAICS, people are well trained to division and hatred, even when the latter is subtly quiet, seeming to be something other than itself.

Democracies are "acceptable" from a libertarian point of view, I guess, when the demos of the country is pretty similar in morality and culture.

Maybe, but again I am not convinced that this has been made manifest in any non-trivial manner, as yet.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Liberty90 View Post
    More boobus comments:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtDKfd-pEGw

HURRR DURR!! MUH GOVERNMENTS!!!
    Muh governMENT more precisely....

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Rothschilds are "stay" fanboys. That alone is a pretty good argument for Brexit, IMO.
    http://investmentwatchblog.com/lord-...tay-in-europe/
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Toady is the referendum.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    that what I think. Move the polls in your direction to alleviate any doubt about the outcome.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Listened to this interesting interview, perhaps not worth the whole hour though... EU plot is old news to me

I bet you it is going to fail. 49% want to leave. 51% wants to stay. We all know it is rigged, especially if its electronic voting.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A SHOCK poll has revealed 81 per cent of voters felt bullied and unable to express their true feelings in the EU debate because of a culture of “political correctness”.
    http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/682538/British-voters-bullied-Remain-campaign-EU-referendum-vote

"the ComRes poll that triggered criticism that David Cameron has led a Remain campaign that has “bullied” voters and branded Leave supporters as “racists” … eight in 10 voters feel “political correctness” stopped them debating the referendum properly.

British people have never felt their freedom to speak more constrained … “This EU referendum is the most critical vote on Britain’s future since the Second World War and yet the British people have never felt their freedom to speak more constrained. … “Conducting such a vote in a climate where we must watch what we say for fear of being labelled and accused of sowing division or inciting hatred is nothing less than Orwellian. …

"I am voting Leave because I don’t want to be bullied. That is exactly what has happened – we have been bullied out of free speech.”

Interesting feedback from such a large percentage of polled voters.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Oh, I hope it wins! May England be merry and free again!

Make Great Britain Again!

Last edited by helmuth_hubener; 06-23-2016 at 08:50 AM.

When will we know the result?

3.30am
    The overall picture could be clear, reckons polling expert Chris Hanretty, when Lancaster reports; by then about 200 results should be known.

4am
    There is another flood of results due including London boroughs such as Tower Hamlets. Hackney lands at 4.30am, Kensington at 5am.

6am
    Among the last counts to arrive around this time will be from Bristol, followed by Harborough at 7am. It is not impossible there could be recounts but these would be local rather than national: the only challenge to the overall result can be via a judicial review. If the result has not been “called” by broadcasters and news agencies by this point, it could be because the numbers are very close.

Once all the regional totals have been declared, Jenny Watson, the chief counting officer, will declare — in Manchester Town Hall, probably around breakfast on Friday June 24 — the result of the UK’s referendum on membership of the EU.

-- http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/35f15744-3...9b15a8ee7.html

Right now it's 3:50 PM. There are twelve hours to go.

Oh the irony, Britain a nation who has forcibly ruled many nations now on the other side asking for its independence. I hope nobody is stupid enough to make the argument that stability and prosperity is more important that self rule and independence.

I have a sick feeling that the vote is going to be close but the referendum will lose. TPTB cannot let a precedent this dangerous to happen. Good luck to them all, I hope they regain their independence.

Quote Originally Posted by helmuth_hubener View Post
    When will we know the result?

3.30am
    The overall picture could be clear, reckons polling expert Chris Hanretty, when Lancaster reports; by then about 200 results should be known.

4am
    There is another flood of results due including London boroughs such as Tower Hamlets. Hackney lands at 4.30am, Kensington at 5am.

6am
    Among the last counts to arrive around this time will be from Bristol, followed by Harborough at 7am. It is not impossible there could be recounts but these would be local rather than national: the only challenge to the overall result can be via a judicial review. If the result has not been “called” by broadcasters and news agencies by this point, it could be because the numbers are very close.

Once all the regional totals have been declared, Jenny Watson, the chief counting officer, will declare — in Manchester Town Hall, probably around breakfast on Friday June 24 — the result of the UK’s referendum on membership of the EU.

-- http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/35f15744-3...9b15a8ee7.html

Right now it's 3:50 PM. There are twelve hours to go.
    More timing info from zerohedge:

Central time is GMT -5. So Polls close at 4pm (1600) chicago/rpf time and they're expecting last turnout figures around 4am local, so should know for sure 11pm chicago time results.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...-and-what-look

WHEN WILL RESULTS COME?

Votes will be counted by hand, starting as soon as polls close at 2100 GMT.
    Each of 382 local counting areas will tally the number of ballot papers cast and announce local turnout figures (including spoiled ballots and postal votes) in each of the areas. The Electoral Commission has estimated that most turnout announcements at counting-area level will come between 2230 on June 23 and 0130 on June 24. The last turnout figure is expected at around 0400.
    Each area will count the votes and announce totals for REMAIN and LEAVE. The majority of counting areas are expected to declare between around 0100 and 0300 on June 24. The last declaration is expected around 0600.
    Local totals will be collated into totals for 12 regions, and then a final, national, result. The final result will be announced in Manchester by Jenny Watson, Chief Counting Officer.
    Last edited by wizardwatson; 06-23-2016 at 09:18 AM.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Central Time is currently GMT -5 (London is CT -6)
    Last edited by Danke; 06-23-2016 at 09:11 AM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Central Time is currently GMT -5 (London is CT -6)
    You're right, fixed my post.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    stability and prosperity is more important that self rule and independence.
    In fact the first two are essentially incompatible with the latter two, long term.

Actually, everything is incompatible with long-term prosperity. Prosperity is unstable. And, because liberty inevitably creates prosperity, liberty is unstable, too, indirectly.

Just a thought.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic