Thread: Trump should not pick a controversial nickname for Hillary

Trump should not pick a controversial nickname for Hillary

Since catchy,insulting name calling seems to have been working for him so far (low energy Jeb, lite weight Rubio, Lyin Ted, highly respected Ben Carson etc.) , my concern is that he is going to stay on this track and pick a controversial nickname for "Liberty Medal" winner Hillary R Clinton if the national is between these two.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How about "my long time friend and ideological ally"?

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    They do have past ties . But for the sake of argument, if they are similar ideologically, why there is no not "Stop Hillary"', "Anyone but Hillary" movement like there is "stop trump" , "anyone but Trump" movement among some quarters?

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    They do have past ties . But for the sake of argument, if they are similar ideologically, why there is no not "Stop Hillary"', "Anyone but Hillary" movement like there is "stop trump" , "anyone but Trump" movement among some quarters?
    There is a growing movement of Sanders supporters that have vowed not to vote Clinton. Trump has no chance against Sanders.

He should go with "Killery"
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Hitlery
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

???

He's already been using "Crooked Hillary". And he should know. You know, since he's been one of the ones paying her for favors all these years.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    WINNER.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    I'd SWAG because there is no one promoting Hillary as a liberty candidate in some quarters.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I'd SWAG because there is no one promoting Hillary as a liberty candidate in some quarters.
    I'd SWAG that nickers is absolutely correct, and there most certainly is a stop Hillary/anyone but Hillary movement going strong among the anti-war left.

Of course, e_d isn't an American, so he isn't up on that kind of news. No doubt all he knows about what's going on in this nation is what he reads in the newspapers, and as Will Rogers said, that would be an alibi for the ignorance. But I guarantee you that I wouldn't be nearly as bullish on the Libertarian Party this election cycle if there wasn't nearly as much disgust with the Major Party Candidate of the Left as there is concerning her opposite number.

Obama may have been a warhawk, but at least he was a warhawk with no proven track record as a warhawk, and at least Joy Behar thinks he looks cute on a bicycle. Clinton has neither of those advantages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    Hitlery
    Yes. Stick to the tried and true: Hitlery Clinton and Killery Clinton.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

^^ Good one this one.

how about..''the one married to the guy that got a BJ in the whitehouse by his mistress''

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    how about..''the one married to the guy that got a BJ in the whitehouse by his mistress''
    Or, "the one married to the guy who hangs out with the child rapist with whom I also hang out."

He should go with "What does it matter, Banshee."

Then in every debate retort her answer first by saying "What does it matter", Hillary? Am I right, "what does it matter?" It doesn't matter to you. Am I right? Everyone knows I'm right. Everyone. America knows I'm right. I'm the rightest and everyone know it." Then give a non-committal answer to whatever question was asked in the last three seconds.

xxxxx
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 07-25-2018 at 02:42 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Crooked Hillary is great.

Cackle Hillary insulting funny-voiced Senators like Ron Wyden and Susan Collins who have lisps and some peole find charming.

$#@! Hillary

"Speck, spoofter, spoofingspam Ted" replace the "e" with an "i". Very risky tongue slip.

"Smut Hillary". Replace and "l".

Arkancide Hillary, Arkan-whore freudian slip. Mitigating true Genocide. very risky.

Arkanfraud,

"Slim Ben Carson" Very contraversial like LePage talking about rappers impregnating women called Smoothy & Slim.

Boybody attraction Jeb.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.