Thread: Join ISIL - annual memberships are tax deductible

Jan2017

Join ISIL - annual memberships are tax deductible

An ISIL membership card welcomes you to "the world freedom family"

Annual memberships are $35 and discount student and fixed-income retiree memberships are $15

http://isil.org/support/
    The International Society for Individual Liberty
    237 Kearney St. #120
    San Francisco, CA 94108

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Does this come with a subscription to Inspire magazine? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inspire_(magazine)

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Does this come with a subscription to Inspire magazine? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inspire_(magazine)
    Well . . . uhmm . . .

"Extra ISIL brochures for your friends"
    http://isil.org/support/

No, thanks. I'm on enough lists as it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

What kind of AK-47 does that come with?
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

When I go to a grocery store I don't buy all the products. Because...

A. the products don't equally match my preferences
    B. my money is limited

I endeavor to spend my money on the products that are most important/valuable to me. I use my money to signal the value of the products. Other shoppers use their money to signal the value of the products. Shoppers provide specific and substantial feedback on the products. The grocery store uses this information to replace less valuable products with more valuable products. As a result, the products become more valuable in less time.

The grocery store is a market. The order (relative importance) of the products is determined by the Invisible Hand (IH).

The ISIL is in a market... but it is not a market. The order (relative importance) of the products is not determined by the IH. Instead, the order is determined by the Visible Hand (VH). As a result, the products do not become more valuable in less time.

The liberty movement won't and can't win as long as its members don't truly understand the importance and necessity and value of markets.

Turning the ISIL into a market wouldn't be very difficult. You'd simply give donors the freedom to use their donations to signal the value of the ISIL's specific products. Once the value of the ISIL's products were known, then links to the most valuable ones could be placed on the homepage.

The ISIL would constantly endeavor to replace less valuable products with more valuable products. As a result, its products would be more valuable in less time. People would logically be willing to donate more money to the ISIL. It would be a virtuous circle.

Everybody would be able to clearly see and understand the incredible power and benefit of the IH... and the liberty movement would finally win.

Of course I really want the liberty movement to finally win so I'd be more than happy to use my time and talent to help turn the ISIL into a market. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Nice try Baghdadi

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    First off , this is a San Francisco address . That in itself is suspicious .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Gay ISIL?
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

You spelled it wrong.

It's spelled ISIS
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    You spelled it wrong.

It's spelled ISIS
    No, ISIS is a band:
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    No, thanks. I'm on enough lists as it is.
    Ever since ya' first posted on RPF you've been on the "lists" already

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Gay ISIL?
    San Francisco street is what (?) . . . Telegraph Hill, Russian Hill . . . TransAmerica pyramid in the skyline background towering overhead.

Maybe a coffeeshop where the new billionaires in the Russian embassy uptown hang out ?

Last edited by Jan2017; 04-06-2017 at 06:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinmo View Post
    What kind of AK-47 does that come with?
    For $35?

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    No, ISIS is a band:

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    For $35?

$35 can be a lot of moola in the world of goat sex and ululation.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Call me crazy but this whole article sounds like it was written by the CIA to scare people.

Isis tells terrorists to use Craigslist and eBay to lure hostages by listing items for sale

Isis have urged its followers to use sales websites like Craigslist and eBay to lure unsuspecting victims to their homes before taking them hostage and killing them.

The latest edition of the Isis magazine, Rumiyah, published tutorials on vehicle, knife and arson attacks for so-called "lone wolf" terrorists planning attacks in the West.

Trending: Donald Trump 'to implement Obama-era plan to capture Raqqa with Syrian Kurdish forces'

Published in 10 languages the magazine offers a guide on how to select a target and, "lure him to an appropriate location before attacking, subduing, binding and then slaughtering them".

Isis is losing territory in Syria and Iraq as they are driven back with the aid of US-led airstrikes.

As they begin to crumble many analysts fear that they will focus increasingly on smaller attacks on the west before they are banished from the two largest cities they are present in, Raqqa and Mosul.

Would-be terrorists are advised to advertise items for sale on second-hand buy and sell websites or even to advertise potential jobs to lure victims to lure victims.

The ninth edition magazine says: "Online sales by way of buy and sell websites such as Craigslist, Gumtree, eBay, the Loot and others are an alternative means to luring one's victims."

The terrorists say their operatives should use: "The language of force, the language of killing, stabbing and slitting throats, chopping off heads, flattening them under trucks, and burning them alive, until they give the jizyah [tax] while they are in a state of humiliation."

Essential to have a suitable weapon

The magazine suggests potential targets where hostages could be taken including malls, movie theatres, night clubs, ice-skating rinks, restaurants and college campuses.

The article continues: "It is essential to have a suitable weapon for one's operation, i.e. a strong, sharp knife, and possibly a bat or a small club that one may use to subdue the victim by striking them over the head before slaugh*tering them."

Last year the glossy 38-page Rumiyah magazine published the image of 64-year-old Cheshire florist Stephen Leyland on his stall last year alongside the exhortation to kill pensioners in queues and "even the blood of a merry crusader citizen selling flowers to passers-by".

On 4 May Europol said that Isis is launching its own social media platform after media companies came under attack from politicians for not doing enough to stop contact between its members.

Its director, Rob Wainwright, said: "Within that op, ration it was revealed that [Isis] was now developing its very own social media platform; its own part of the internet to run its agenda."
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/isis-tell...165330926.html