Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TrumpCare Vote Today 3:30pm EST

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    Remember all those Obama golf memes from neocon charlatans?

Where are they now?
    Probably not listening to your bull$#@! fake news.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/SenSanders/statu...84556966481921
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Probably not listening to your bull$#@! fake news.
    Can you tell me what is fake about that diagram? I'd really like to know.

Otherwise:
    https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/genetic

The genetic fallacy: one of the best ways to close one's mind off to facts.
    Last edited by Anti-Neocon; 03-29-2017 at 01:59 AM.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Can you tell me what is fake about that diagram? I'd really like to know.

Otherwise:
    https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/genetic

The genetic fallacy: one of the best ways to close one's mind off to facts.
    I've seen the travel expenses thing debunked. They were doing it all wrong. They were using Obama rates on certain items to estimate what it costs Trump, when Trump rates are far less. They were not accounting for what it would cost for Trump to stay the White House for the weekend and subtracting that out. In all, going to Mara-lago vs. staying at the White House was fairly insignificant.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I've seen the travel expenses thing debunked. They were doing it all wrong. They were using Obama rates on certain items to estimate what it costs Trump, when Trump rates are far less. They were not accounting for what it would cost for Trump to stay the White House for the weekend and subtracting that out. In all, going to Mara-lago vs. staying at the White House was fairly insignificant.
    The rent there I hear is super expensive.

Could we see some revised figures then? Let's see it done the right way, and how much of a bigly difference it makes.

Meanwhile:
    Secret Service sought $60 million extra for Trump travel and protection, documents show
    Watchdog to examine cost, security of Trump's Florida trips

I hope all the same people whining about Obama playing golf will be on Trump's case as more gets revealed, because obviously government waste is a bad thing.
    Last edited by Anti-Neocon; 03-30-2017 at 02:53 AM.

https://twitter.com/Mikeggibbs/statu...22044545695744
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

April or May to voted on again? Or do they mean like 100 years from now?

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ho...rticle/2618803

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post

https://twitter.com/SenSanders/statu...84556966481921
    I have this feeling that just about the time we're going to get universal health care we're going to be bankrupt and in a currency crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    I have this feeling that just about the time we're going to get universal health care we're going to be bankrupt and in a currency crisis.
    Trump will bankrupt and sell America for parts to Saudi Arabia. This is going to be huge. He will get us the best price.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Trump will bankrupt and sell America for parts to Saudi Arabia. This is going to be huge. He will get us the best price.
    well,, it's just business.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

If he sold off the National Parks to the highest bidder I'd be ecstatic.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    If he sold off the National Parks to the highest bidder I'd be ecstatic.
    I'd prefer he just give the land back to the respective states and let them do what they feel with it.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I'd prefer he just give the land back to the respective states and let them do what they feel with it.

You're exactly right. I stand corrected. He has no business selling stolen property.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    The US is already bankrupt and our currency is crap, but right now its the best crap available in the world. Universal health care is a pipe dream. MJ will be legal in all 50 states before a real currency crisis. Got to keep the people stoned and happy so they won't care what is happening.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

No they will be too bankrupt. (Go Shale!!!)

@dannno do you trust Ron Paul Liberty Report?

http://www.ronpaullibertyreport.com/...ding-in-1-year

@dannno do you trust Ron Paul Liberty Report?

http://www.ronpaullibertyreport.com/...ding-in-1-year
    In general, yes, but even the article admits their fatal flaw.. these are all estimates, and some of the estimates for Trump are based on Obama's travel expenses which was shown to be way more expensive than Trump's, and also don't account for the fact that staying at the White House is also expensive.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So did I miss it? Has Paul Ryan been ousted yet?
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

maybe next week

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123