Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Viral video: woman licking a tub of ice cream ... and then putting it back in the freezer

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It was a huge mistake to get rid of corporal punishment and public humiliation as enforced punishment for behavior.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    What if the person had AIDS? Or Malaria??

Someone could die!!!
    There is a number of diseases that could happen. It is vile and disgusting.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    It was a huge mistake to get rid of corporal punishment and public humiliation as enforced punishment for behavior.
    Let the punishment fit the crime.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    That's going too far.

It's not a police state to punish people like this, the punishment should be proportionate but there needs to be one.
    Perhaps a day in jail for a first offense.
    I agree. That's why I said if people were made examples of and castigated for it, I believe we would see a lot less of it happening. However, people are being brainwashed by the PC police and are afraid they'll be sued.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I agree. That's why I said if people were made examples of and castigated for it, I believe we would see a lot less of it happening. However, people are being brainwashed by the PC police and are afraid they'll be sued.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Would putting Hillary in jail decrease the number of these incidents?
    A worthy experiment.
    Do something Danke

Someone could die!!!
    Thats it I am giving up ice cream , probably giving everyone Dengue and malaria .
    Do something Danke

Someone could die!!!
    That someone could be you. We don't want that to happen.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    That someone could be you. We don't want that to happen.
    We totally don't.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Do you remember when you could buy products in capsules?

Then some idiot started putting poison in the capsules and and putting them back on the shelves.

Now it's pretty hard to buy anything edible, that doesn't have a safety seal.
    "The Patriarch"

My daughter works in a grocery store and said she watched a man go to the cans of whipped cream, open it up and put it in his mouth and get whipped cream then put the lid on and put it back. Disgusting.

They have also witnessed people opening up cookies like oreos and eating some and putting the package back on the shelf.

Also, this is rich, they have a hot self-serve steam table, with soups, salads and things like chicken wings and mozzarella sticks. I watched a man and his son, go over to the mozzarella sticks and just start eating them, walk away and come back for more.

We are certainly living in some interesting times. Make sure you check your packages, containers and dairy products to make sure no one has molested it. Sad.
    Why in the hell didn't management make them pay and throw them out? I don't get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Why in the hell didn't management make them pay and throw them out? I don't get it.
    To avoid confrontation?

To avoid confrontation?
    I guess I don't have a problem with confrontation because I have no problem throwing out problem customers.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Fear of being sued or being called out as a racist, bigot, homophobe and getting fired for it. That's my guess.

I'm still trying to figure out if management knew what had happened before those folks were gone.

This could be a fake video and after it was over, they bought the one that had been opened.

Now it’s a trend...

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I guess I don't have a problem with confrontation because I have no problem throwing out problem customers.
    Who do you report to?

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Who do you report to?
    Mr. A.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Now it’s a trend...
    Are they looking for sugar daddies?

Fear of being sued or being called out as a racist, bigot, homophobe and getting fired for it. That's my guess.
    It doesn't bother me, I've been called worse by better people. As far as getting fired for it goes, not doing anything and having someone post videos (like the op) is worse for business. I'm sure Blue Bell pays a lot for product placement and they don't seem too happy about that video. I can't imagine what they'd say to the retailer if they knew who it was. Not to mention what other customers who witness it might think.

I suppose it should just be chalked up as another example of the pussification of America.

Who do you report to?
    Mr. A.
    I don't work for Mr A. He knows better than to hire me. I actually work for some old friends. I worked with both the guys who own the place back in the day.

It doesn't bother me, I've been called worse by better people. As far as getting fired for it goes, not doing anything and having someone post videos (like the op) is worse for business. I'm sure Blue Bell pays a lot for product placement and they don't seem too happy about that video. I can't imagine what they'd say to the retailer if they knew who it was. Not to mention what other customers who witness it might think.

I suppose it should just be chalked up as another example of the pussification of America.
    I absolutely agree. However, i do understand their position too with frivolous lawsuits placed upon them, which creates a lot of bad attention, time and money. Especially when the corporation doesn't stand behind their employees and wind up throwing them under the bus.

I just want to clarify, in my daughter's store they did remove the whipped cream can and threw it out. They have the guy on camera and if anyone sees him again, they are to report to management, so they can remove him and ban him from the store.

The left has created a culture of destructivity.
    You and your left right paradigm. Progressive thought has no political affiliation and the "Good Idea" fairy knows no boundaries. Every time someone says "I think I've got a (COLLECTIVE) solution" to something, it's Progressive bull$#@!.

And the so called "right" has been right in the batter's box helping to create this for some time.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    And the so called "right" has been right in the batter's box helping to create this for some time.
    What's in it for them?

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    You and your left right paradigm. Progressive thought has no political affiliation and the "Good Idea" fairy knows no boundaries. Every time someone says "I think I've got a (COLLECTIVE) solution" to something, it's Progressive bull$#@!.

Sorry, but the right doesn't encourage this kind of destructive behavior, there are bad people and bad ideas on both sides but there are differences and in this day and age the left is worse.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Apparently no one worked in a restaurant or fast food place as teenagers. If you did, you might never eat at one again.
    I knew a girl who used a work at a Domino's Pizza. She said that when the pizza dough balls came out of the mixer, they were all warm. She said the guys who worked there like to get an erection, take the warm pizza dough balls and ram their dick into them.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Now it’s a trend...

Ya, see, as long as they are relatively hot like the one here and the one in the OP, this is not as big of a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Well, at least she's not fat.
    +rep
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Apparently no one worked in a restaurant or fast food place as teenagers. If you did, you might never eat at one again.
    I did. I worked at Chick-fil-a and we didn't $#@! with people's food. I've never messed with anyone's food.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast