Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OR - Portland Antifa beat, hospitalize, conservative writer Andy Ngo

Exclamation OR - Portland Antifa beat, hospitalize, conservative writer Andy Ngo

Bashed the fash for sure.

Coming for you soon.

Whatcha gonna do...

Antifa Mob Viciously Assaults Journalist Andy Ngo at Portland Rally

https://reason.com/2019/06/29/antifa...hake-violence/

Masked activists attacked the Quillette editor with fists and milkshakes, sending him to the emergency room.

Robby Soave | 6.29.2019 9:30 PM

Andy Ngo, a photojournalist and editor at Quillette, landed in the emergency room after a mob of antifa activists attacked him on the streets of Portland during a Saturday afternoon demonstration.

The assailants wore black clothing and masks, and were engaged in a counter-protest against several right-wing groups, including the Proud Boys. Ngo is a well-known chronicler of antifa activity, and has criticized their illiberal tactics on Fox News. He attended the protest in this capacity—as a journalist, covering a notable public event.

According to Ngo, his attacker stole his camera equipment. But video footage recorded by another journalist, The Oregonian's Jim Ryan, clearly shows an antifa activist punching Ngo in the face. Others threw milkshakes at him.

Throwing milkshakes at right-wing politicians is a tactic of British progressive activists that recently traveled to this side of the Atlantic. Rep. Matt Gaetz (R–Fla.) was hit with one earlier in June. The tactic has its defenders in mainstream left-of-center media as well: Vox's Carlos Maza tweeted "milkshake them all" after a British activist hurled a milkshake at Nigel Farage.

Portland police have claimed that some of the milkshakes thrown by the antifa activists on Saturday contained quick-dry cement. That may or may not be true. What is true is that an antifa mob beat up a journalist—one who is harshly critical of them, to be sure, but who posed no physical threat to them and was only there to document their activities—on a public street. This is indefensible, and yet there are tons of progressive-leaning people currently defending it, or at the very least rationalizing and making light of it.

Antifa, of course, rejects the notion that violence should only be used in response to a physical threat. The group believes that the very existence of far-right people, groups, and ideas is a kind of provocation that justifies violence—against the far-right, and against their enablers.

I have reached out to Ngo for comment and will update this post if I hear back. A disoriented and clearly injured Ngo posted to his Twitter page here.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 06-29-2019 at 11:59 PM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And every single one, that I can see in photos of the event, were lily white, pieces of self loathing, Bolshevik, $#@!.

I guess it ain't racism to beat the $#@! out of a minority, if it's for a good cause, amirite?
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    And every single one, that I can see in photos of the event, were lily white, pieces of self loathing, Bolshevik, $#@!.

I guess it ain't racism to beat the $#@! out of a minority, if it's for a good cause, amirite?
    White guys Bashing gay vietnamese guys is ok, because the gay vietnamese guy is a white nationalist fascist journalist.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    White guys Bashing gay vietnamese guys is ok, because the gay vietnamese guy is a white nationalist fascist journalist.
    Oh no kidding, they bashed the fash out of not only a colored person but a homosexual person as well?

How very progressive of them.

I am sitting on the edge of my chair, in anticipation of the outraged caterwauling from the government media organs.

Be any minute now...

Pretty soon...

Just hang on...
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 06-30-2019 at 01:17 AM.

Oh no kidding, they bashed the fash out of not only a colored person but a homosexual person as well?

How very progressive of them.

I am sitting on the edge of my chair, in anticipation of the outraged caterwauling from the government media organs.

Be any minute now...

Pretty soon...

Just hang on...
    He wasn't a real gay Vietnamese, they would be leftists.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

But will a Portland jury convict?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    But will a Portland jury convict?
    Wokeness jury nullification.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wokeness jury nullification.
    AKA mob rule.

At some point we will be forced to conquer and occupy the big cities if they won't secede.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

They are white leftist privileged little brats who have never lived anywhere diversity judging by their mugshots. And they got that cold ice stare.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 06-30-2019 at 03:22 AM.

Gross.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

NEW THREAT: Antifa Plans Acid Attack on D.C. Free Speech Rally, Promises To Blind Attendees

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/new-an...ind-attendees/
    "The Patriarch"

They look pretty proud of themselves of what they done.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

This is why San Francisco voted to not allow cameras with facial recognition software.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    This is why San Francisco voted to not allow cameras with facial recognition software.
    As good a reason as any...I know it had nothing to do with "The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures".

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Looks like the white fascists might get a kill on their hands against gook homosexual Andy Ngo:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/5gSGsaJ24wo/

Brain hemmorhage

High Fives for the fash gay bash!

Looks like the white fascists might get a kill on their hands against gook homosexual Andy Ngo:

Brain hemmorhage

The silence from the government media organs is deafening.

MSM nowhere in sight when a journalist is actually attacked like he just got 12 rounds with Manny Pacquiao at his prime.

But when Trump took Acosta's WH credentials for fighting over a mic, he was destroying the bill of rights.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    MSM nowhere in sight when a journalist is actually attacked like he just got 12 rounds with Manny Pacquiao at his prime.

But when Trump took Acosta's WH credentials for fighting over a mic, he was destroying the bill of rights.
    The BlueTicks on twitter were all justifying the attackers.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    The BlueTicks on twitter were all justifying the attackers.
    Post please

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Brain hemmorhage

I hope not. Heres Andy on the Tom Woods show: https://tomwoods.com/ep-1379-andy-ng...nt-journalism/
    Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne,--
    Yet that scaffold sways the future, and, behind the dim unknown,
    Standeth God within the shadow, keeping watch above his own.
    ‫‬‫‬

The story of a bunch of white people beating a homosexual colored man half to death, for who he was, still is not anywhere on the mainstream news.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The story of a bunch of white people beating a homosexual colored man half to death, for who he was, still is not anywhere on the mainstream news.
    Of course not.

He was just an Oreo..................................or whatever the equivalent is for Vietnamese.

Just an evil white man wearing genetic camouflage.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Of course not.

He was just an Oreo..................................or whatever the equivalent is for Vietnamese.

Just an evil white man wearing genetic camouflage.
    The word you are looking for is twinkie: yellow on the outside, white on the inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    They look pretty proud of themselves of what they done.
    This is a typical look when they are dealing with creatures of inferior intelligence.
    They are ready on a moment's notice to jump in and correct your thinking...... hard
    Last edited by timosman; 06-30-2019 at 10:37 PM.

https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1145212985692119041

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    The word you are looking for is twinkie: yellow on the outside, white on the inside.
    +Rep

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Slate’s Islamic apologist Aymann Ismail on Antifa attack on Andy Ngo: “This is bad, but he’s guilty of worse”

I’d argue what the fear mongering he’s done against Muslims plus the work he’s done to discredit hate crimes, helped create an atmosphere of violence that vulnerable people all have to live through just for being who they are. This is bad, but he’s guilty of worse.
    — Aymann Ismail (@aymanndotcom) June 30, 2019
    Both the Left and Islamic apologists today minimize, dismiss, or outright deny the violence of jihad terrorists and Leftist neo-Brownshirts, while claiming that the words of those whom they hate are tantamount to violence.
    On that basis, they are moving to silence all criticism of jihad mass murder and Sharia oppression, and all opposition to the Leftist agenda, as “hate speech.”
    Note also that Aymann Ismail is referring to Ngo’s work exposing fake hate crimes as one of the justifications for attacking him with concrete milkshakes.
    And Slate gives this malignant fascist a platform.
    Dangerous times are ahead.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/06/s...uilty-of-worse

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast