Thread: Grounding appears to benefit over-ripened fruit

Grounding appears to benefit over-ripened fruit

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Everyday I have been going out and working on my yard barefoot. I don't know yet if it is psychosomatic but my sciatic pain that I have had since November has been slowly disappearing and I feel great! I am going to continue this because I think grounding truly has been helping.

Another interesting thing; since I have been doing this I have not gotten shocks from my vehicle as I had been or laundry coming out of the dryer.

Thanks Josh for bringing this information to my attention.
    Awesome!!!

So I was laying down last night and I had an apple in my hand that was bruised. I was about to eat it but left it on the sheet. I thought for sure when I came back to it 15 minutes later that it had firmed up somewhat.

So I went downstairs and got a tomato that was overripe and had ripples in its skin. Left it on my sheet for about 40 minutes and it basically healed itself. Soft spots firmed up, ripples reduced nearly all the way and I think the color got better. Threw peaches blueberries and a cucumber on the sheet and they all firmed up slightly. I havent seen anyone else mention this yet in all the reading Ive done on this topic.

Its not only stopping the oxidation but reversing its effects.

Last night was the first time I have layed down totally grounded for around 6 hours. I woke up and had joints popping in all sorts of good feeling ways.

[Edit: Moved this from the grounding thread. It is a highly speculative observation and I dont want to derail the main thread.]

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    Awesome!!!

So I was laying down last night and I had an apple in my hand that was bruised. I was about to eat it but left it on the sheet. I thought for sure when I came back to it 15 minutes later that it had firmed up somewhat.

So I went downstairs and got a tomato that was overripe and had ripples in its skin. Left it on my sheet for about 40 minutes and it basically healed itself. Soft spots firmed up, ripples reduced nearly all the way and I think the color got better. Threw peaches blueberries and a cucumber on the sheet and they all firmed up slightly. I havent seen anyone else mention this yet in all the reading Ive done on this topic.

Its not only stopping the oxidation but reversing its effects.

Last night was the first time I have layed down totally grounded for around 6 hours. I woke up and had joints popping in all sorts of good feeling ways.
    That is so interesting. Getting back to nature seems so foreign to many people because we have moved so far away from it for years.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    That is so interesting. Getting back to nature seems so foreign to many people because we have moved so far away from it for years.
    Old school wisdom.

I already posted the verse where Jesus used mud to heal the blind and then told him to bathe in the river. (Which one would be grounded in.)

Here is one from the Quran:

[5:6] O you who believe, when you get up to observe the Salat, wash your faces and your arms to the elbows, and wipe your heads and your feet to the ankles. If you had sexual intercourse, then purify yourselves. If you are ill, or travelling, or if any of you have come from the toilet, or you had sexual contact with women, and you could not find water, then observe dry ablution by seeking clean dry soil and wiping your faces and hands with it. God does not wish to impose any hardship on you, but He wishes to purify you and complete His blessing upon you so that you may be appreciative.

It's a stretch, but the link is there. There are plenty of scientific studies that back this grounding subject up, but I find these peripheral dots just as interesting as they pile up.

Usually when the tomato or apple sits on the ground it deteriorates rather than becoming once again fresh.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Usually when the tomato or apple sits on the ground it deteriorates rather than becoming once again fresh.
    I wasn't placing fruit on the ground.

I was placing it on a fully grounded sheet - no soil based organisms.

It is a super strange observation. Good science is repeatable. Will give it another go. I noticed most of the fruit I tested firmed up slightly. The tomato appeared to make the biggest comeback. Could be due to the stage it was at or maybe due to me barely wetting it for contact with sheet. Will be taking second and third looks at it.

A time lapse will give me better confirmation.

Took some pics at 11:30 last night, slept with a tomato for the first time in my life, and then took more pics at 5am.

So a timelapse still needs to be done. I found this tomato at the bottom of my fruit bowl in kitchen, so I don't know if the marks on it just went away from no longer being compressed or what... But they seemed to improve as I stated before and the orange color went away.